Alright Masochists....

Thuddy impact play! Tow chains, heavy wooden instruments. Bare hands crops canes. Love the marks. Love knife play too...

WOW! That IS impressive! I'd love to watch and give him some ideas as to what I"D like to see him do to you. Does he ever hang you from a ceiling hook and whip you? I've seen videos of girls being whipped that way and the way they writhe in pain...so erotically, is a real turn on. I know they are suffering but they know they have a BIG male audience that is getting off on their sacrifice.
 
Nice pics, babyruth! I have some very similar. I find 2 ibuprofine before the whacks helps.
I'm not huge into pain, but oh how i love bondage! Complete loss of control. I like humiliation, too.
But the cane? I curse whoever invented that damn thing!

Once again, I'd really love to watch! I'll bet he knows his stuff and I could learn a lot from watching his technique especially the caning and humiliation. My gf and I don't actually do a lot of S/m stuff but we talk about it. We have normal conversations about how I'd put her in restraints and cane her and how much I'd enjoy seeing her writhe in pain. Once I took her to an animal feed store (cattle) and looked at the whips then discussed which one would hurt the most....but I've never actually whipped her. She'd like me to do it though and I know I'd get off on it too.
 
Thuddy impact play! Tow chains, heavy wooden instruments. Bare hands crops canes. Love the marks. Love knife play too...

I was about to say :eek:
Then I remembered my ass looked something similar not so long ago.
So I didnt :eek:
 
Pumping is great as it can inflict degrees of pain and also makes he areas pumped more sensitive for punishment.
 
:)

Clothspines on nipples do wonders.. can be used on down there if they are not too tight ;)
 
Some of my favorites are clothespins... On nipples of course...A long row or two down the back is an awesome warmup sensation, and...

Bites that start out easy and build pressure slowly enough to slip just past my limit; then when he lets go, he immediately presses his knuckle hard into the bite, making me jump and howl with him holding me down... what a rush... :)

I also love it when he stealthily causes me pain in public and I have to mantain my composure.
 
Canes. I'm learning to love the viper whips too.
My favourite (though I do to know if it counts as pain since thuddy feels almost like a massage to me) are nerf baseball bats and punches.
 
Recently, in a public play, I was beaten on the buttocks with a length of a garden hose (the rigid type). It was an interesting sensation. It did not sting at all, it was a thudding pain, with a very strong impact, which was nevertheless easy to process in my mind.

Small detail: I was wearing an ass hook, which was tied to my wrists behind my head, so I could not move very much, in order not to get ripped apart!

It was a good experience, I went into a trance almost immediately...
 
Fond memories

I am now getting on a bit; but some years ago I used to regularly visit a professional dominatrix who introduced me to cigarette torture. Had anyone told me I could possibly enjoy it I would have thought they were crazy; but I well remember the intense pleasure I received from having it applied to my genitals and groin.

The only drawback was waiting for the burns to heal which generally took a couple of weeks; and hiding it in the changing room at the gym.

Nowadays I make do with a regular waxing session. Not quite the same and she isn't a dominatrix but I enjoyed telling her what the faint scarring was!
 
Clamps on my nipples, clit, and inner labia. I especially like ones that I can hook weights to. I can add weights to increase the pull, and when I set them swinging, the variations of the direction of the pull are oh so stimulating. I often use the clit and labial clamps when I'm in a public situation, in a long summer dress, and not wearing panties; just walking down the street and feeling the weights swing is like masturbating in public without anybody knowing. Brings out the bad girl in me, albeit covertly.
 
though i am not much into pain, the following will be my dream scenario ;
myself tied naked to a post, hands above head with a group of nurses surrounding me. they taking their turns in spanking my ass, pinching my underarms & slapping my boobs while calling me names & laughing at my sluttish exhibitionist habit .
just thinking about this makes my pussy a little moist.off course this is a fantasy.i wouldn‘t want that to happen in real.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top