boredom

Fantastic female form

I teach at a university in the Midwest and I get many sexy student every year and I think the answer depends a lot on body type but also what part a woman feels is her most sexy body part The female body is sexy in all it forms. As is a sensual female mind 😳

I teach at a university in the Midwest and I get many sexy student every year and I think the answer depends a lot on body type but also what part a woman feels is her most sexy body part The female body is sexy in all it forms. As is a sensual female mind 😳

ever been with a sexy student?

I must say a great chest is captivating and gets my attention instantly. Especially if properly presented with attracting attention in mind

Hayley, Boobs for me. I think they differentiate the human form. Love the curves of a busty woman. :)

Boobs for suckling...….ass for public subtle touches and kissing when she is face down, ass up. Normally after the public caresses. lol

grinding is indeed fun...

Oh yes. Getting a good, slow grind over my cock is a wonderful feeling. Especially when it leads to other fun activities. Plus i can always reach forward to grasp some tits and play with their nipples, anything to hear sounds of her pleasure.

Back