What She Doesnt Know

princesssexci

Eternal Brat
Joined
May 5, 2008
Posts
28,384
What She Doesnt Know

Closed for UKStud



Megan drummed her fingers against the desk in the hospital. She had one hour exactly until she coul go see her fiance, Greg. Now a senior in college most of her studies took place in a hospital, mainly because she had to intern and was required to spend a certain amount of time interning. Of course this meant that she didnt get to spend as much time wth Greg as ether one of them liked.

Her phone bleeped and she looked at it quickly raising her eyebrows and grinned to herself.

So when you get home can you diagnose me? Im having issues with getting it up;) It was from Greg.

I could but I am a nurse not a doctor....however I can work somthing out for you.:D
 
Last edited:
24 year old Trista rolled her eyes at her new boss as he was dictating while introducing herto some of the co workers. Honestly, the only reason she eveen took this job was because the boss was sexy. She hadnt graduated at the top of her class as hr parents wouldve liked but then what could they expect...she had never been much for school.

"Trista, are you getting this?"

No, you dumbass Im checking out your ass... she thought. " Oh, yes sir!"

Immediately the door in front of them opened and her eyes widened at the sight of her college crush. She had been madly in love with Greg since Freshman year and during their senior year she thought theyd actually become an item...then insert freshman Megan and her plans were ruined. For some reason, he liked the whole not slutty kinda girl...despite the fact that hed turned every girl he dated into one (including her and her twin Sally)

"Oh Greg, are you off for the evening? I wass just going to introduce you to my new secretary , Trista."

"What a small world. Greg its so good to see you again! We went to college together..." She explained," Hows Mattie? Are you still dating her?" probably not...he had never been one for commitment.

~~

Megan giiggled at Gregs text. One of the Rns she was shadowing glared as she passed by.

"Meg. Phone away you know the rules."

Sighing she nodded hthen quickly text back.

'Yessss...gotta go. See you tonight'
 
Work seemed to go by slowly for Megan ad then she had to deal with traffic on top of that. Pulling into the driveway, she headeed upstairs opting for the elevator as opposed to the stairs. her eyes widened at the blonde in the elevator holding a box.

"Ummm do you need help?"
"Oh yes please. My sister is at work and left me to do all the work...so help would be greatly appreciated."

Wow her voice sounded familiar almost like....but no it couldnt be..could it?

"well...welcoe to the neighborhood..so to speak. Im Megan."

The blonde peeked her head from behind the box.

"Ohmigod, Megan?!" then came the din and Megan paled. Not Trsta anyone but Trista...

Seeing the look of fear on Megs face she pouted."Meggie dont tell me you cant tell the differenccce between meand Trista. I thought we were closer." She winked suggetively.

"S-sally?"She squealed with excitement. Helping Sally to her apartment she invited her over for dinner. Surely Greg wouldnt mind.

"Greg guess who I saw are you home?"
 
She giggled when he lifted her up and the smiled into the kiss.

"Nooo..." she said in betweenn kisses. She pulled away and grinned at him. "Its a surprise...We have time for naughty time later. She grinned even wider." We are hvng a guest for dinner...so I should cook or...maybe order in. hmmm"

Megan waited for Greg to put her down which he did eventually. She pulled out her cell and called for Chinese.

~~
Trista walked into the apartment with a huge grin on her face. So Greg was getting married...no big deal. She still didnt think he could be faithful. He never could resist her charms....aka her on her knees giving head.

Great...now she was horny.

"Sally?" she called.

Her twin popped out looking amzing in an extremely short skirt.

"Who are you fucking tonight?" Trista asked raising her eyebrow.

"No one..just got invited to dinner by an old friend..." Sally looked like she was hiding something.

pushing her against the wall she nipped at her ear. "Tell me or Ill tie you to the bed."

~~~
Thirty minutes later there was a knock on the door. Megan rushed out of the kitchen and answered it.

"Sally!!!" Her smile fell as Trista tilted her head and grinned."Hhello...Trista..."
 
Feigning a shocked look Trista pouted once more. "Greg we are adults...I think I can handle the task of behaving." Trista had created a plan. She figured guys always wanted what they couldnt have...or shouldnt have. So Trista would indeed behave. Shed be a little too nice. Thats why he fell for Megan right?

Meanwhille, Sally and Megan were in the kitchen fixing dinner. Megan glanced over towards the living room warily. She didnt think he could EVER trust Trista alone with Greg. She felt Sally lay a hand on her shoulder.

"Dont worry my sister is trashy but not enough to steal an engaged man. Besides after college she agreed to get help ith her...sexual issues. Shes in therapy...dont tell her I told you."

And that didnt make her feel better....AT ALL "Plus its been three years. Im pretty sure shes over Greg." Both girls headed to the livin room since there wasnt a dining area. Megan handed Greg his plate and Sally handed Trista hers.

"So...Meggie..last year of school exciting right?" Trista said before taking a bte of her brocolli beef.
Megan nodded warily"Um yeah I jus hate the long hours..."

This was goingto be one long dinner.....
 
Trista froced herself not to pout as Greg gave her a pointed look which Megan was clearly too dense to notice. Megan looked up from her orange chicken and then smiled. Did this bitch even realize how lucky she was. Most guys would complain about the lack of time te spent with their fiance and here Greg was looking ...proud of her.

"Oh we actually just bumped into each other inthe elevator. We only live like three doors down from each other." Sally said.

"Yeah, small world huh?" Trista said with a smirk.

Megan jumped in. "So what do you two do for a living? I know you guys were inseperable in college. Do you work together?"

And here was her chance. Trista culdnt very well ignore Meggies question.

"Im a dancer..." Sally said and Trista rolled her eyes.

"Stripper, shes a stripper...for an all bi/lesbian club. Im a secretary irnically for a magazine. "

And when Megan asked which one her response was"I dont recall the name."

Oh Greg so owed her for this. Faking a yawn she said, "I better get some rest...you too Sally. You work tomorrow evening. It was SO reat seeing you both..." She stood and Sally did also. They all hugged each other. Sally squeezed Megans ass as she hugged her and when Trista hugged Greg she did nothing which was a drastic change from her college years and then they were gone.
 
She watched somewat in a daze. Trista was voluntarily leaving. That was somthing she hadnt forseen. Maybe she was getting theraputic help and obviously helpng. She hadnt expected Sally to be a stripper though.

After they left, Megan was in fact heading towards the bedroom and quickly changed into her naughty nurse uniform. She sauntered out and leaned against the wall licking her lips."Mhm..." she motioned him to come into the bedroom. "Nurse Megan will see you now." Megan said playfully.

She puhed him downto the bed and the told him to take his shirt off. She roamed her hands down his muscular chest. "Im just doing a little check up on you first." She planted kisses down his chet zeroing in near the hem of his pants.

"Is this where the probem is?"her hand brushed over his cock covered by pants and she felt it twitch."It seems to be in working order."
 
Megan giggled as he teased her basically telling her that she needed to be thorough with her examination. She moaned as he squeezed her ass. her body undulated under his as she sat in his lap now, slowing grinding against him. "Well as a nurse its against the rules to diagnose you.." she whispered hotly in his ear.

"And it is most def against the rules....my fiance would probably kill you if he knew what we were doing." she teased.

For amoment as his lips found hers, she lost her train of thought. Wimpering into the kiss she pouted as his lips wandered further finding her breasts. Hewas really horny and she wasnt sure ...okay so maybe they hadnt spent a whole lot of time latey even now it was 10 pm and she was normally in bed by 8 or 9.

She playfully pushed at him trying to force a shocked look on her face. "maybe we shouldnt do this...." she let that sentence linger and then added,"someone could catch us...like another nurse or the doctor...I could get fired."
 
Last edited:
"I want you too baby..." Megan said in response to his moans. She continued grindin wldly against his cock through i pants. She slipped hr hands down his slacs and boxers feeling the hardness. Normally he was alot more talkative duringsex...whispering dirty things that he wanted to do with her....now he was quiet.

His eyes glazed over.Maybe he was so turned on he couldnt speak...which sounded ridiclous because Greg loved diirty talk.She pushed that thought aside as his hand found her tits beneath the thin fabric of her bra and pinched her nipples.

Her body as alwas knew when her fiance was touching her and her nipples hardened slightly. It wasnt until she closed her eyes and lt her mind drift did they hrden even more as flashbacks of a certain blonde came to mind.

Their sex life had become pretty tame since Greg was in college. She wondered if hed be interested in a threesome. Just the thought of sharing her soon to be husband with Sally...not Trista mde her even more wet to the point where her panties were soaked as she ground nonstop against Greg.

She chastised herself for the thought. if they d a threesome with Sally wouldnt he start thinking of Trista. As Greg laid back she griinned into their kiss. Besides their reationship was...well as close to perfect as one could get...why mess with it. He hadnt complained.

She pulled her panties off and threw them on the floor and then unzipped his pants and slid further down his body taking his painfully hard cock in her mouth moaning against it.Turning her body so that her pussy and ass were in his face. She moaned around his cock as she began to suck it while playing with his balls.
 
Megan was so hapy that Greg knew ho to please her. OF course they had so muc practice that it shouldve been like second nature. She moaned around his cock as he slapped her ass.Shivering against his body she groaned even more. despite her efforts she wasnt sure who seemed more forced into this act of love...her or Greg .

She was incredibly horny but school took the forefront of her brain. Did that make her a terrible fiance? Pulling away she said,"Only for you babe." in response to his apprecition of her soaking wet cunt..

As his tongue tickled her ass she sucked on his balls hungrily getting back into the mood as Gregs mouth arused her even further. Holy fuck she need him in her...NOW. she took hhis cock in her mouth deeper gurgling around it then pulled back for air.

Gasping she dragged her tongue around his length. Megan grinded her pussy against his mouh as tingles shot through her body. "Bbaby...sso close fuck me please.." she whiimpered",hard..." as he gladly turnedher around she said,"condom..." I hd been ages since they went bareback.
 
Megan was on the brink of her orgasm and had to keep herself a bit controlled. She managed to glance at the clock as he turned them around. It was only 10:30 which made her feel terrible but she would be useless at school as would he if they didnt get any rest. At the mention of condom she sw his jaw tick withannoyance which again made her feel llike an utter bitch.

She made a vow to herself not to get pregnant though...at least not yet besides she was 100 percent certainGreg dint want kids yet..Its the best thing for the both of us. she convinced herself. Though she too missed going bareback and then the missionary position was okay....when she was a freshman but he didnt give any suggestions to a dfferent position so she didnt say anything.

It was a duty...which made Meg want to cry because she wanted to make him happy sooo badly.

But this whole act seemed forced...and as he closed his eyes Meg shook her head. He dint even want to look at her. The fucking seemed to go by quickly as Greg rammed his cock in her hard and fast unable to take anymore she nipped at his bottom lip wimpering some.
 
Megan smiled into his kiss and then moaned. If he wanted her to hold out she could probably last another ew minutes but the breathlss moan of being close told her no to cum.. so she reaxed hrself didnt hold anything backas his pace increased once more. She whimpered again and moved in rhythm with his thrusts.

Her pussy contracted and she cried out his name loud. "oh god...GREG!" she whimpered as her cum began to drizzle over his cock only onsetting his orgasm...which she couldnt feel due to the condom.

That was pobably the worst orgasm she had Was it bad for him too? She opened her mouth to say something but was cut off by the brief kiss and complimnts on how good it was. what a liar. Since when was their sex life so tame?

She was ready to ask for another round o sex but saw that his eyes were drifting shut.

"Night.." She cuddled up to hiim and slowly drifted to sleep.

~~
The next day Trista was in the office bright and early along with her boss. She wore a skin tight red dress which showed off way more cleavage then necessary. Her hair was tied in a bun. Her eyes stayed glue to the door anxious for Greg to walk in.
 
Megan woke shortly afte Greg and sighed.She hated their schedules and it would only worsen when she became a nurse. Shaking her head she got dressed in her scrubs she grabbed breakfast and quickly text Greg.

Miiiss you already. Have a good day. Your nutMeg

Walking out of the apartmet she spotted the elevator door closing. "Oh my god...wait!"
A red heel cut inront of the closing door and Megan hurried inside "Thanks SO much."

"No prob..you know even scrubs look good on you..." Sally said grinning.

Megan giggled"good morning to you to...Sally."

she missed when Greg gave her out of the blue compliments.

~~

"Good morninng Greg. to answer your question Im a different girl now." She lft it at that and petended to read the dictation she took the day before. Not once throughout the rest of the morning did Trista pay any attention to Greg. Even when she had advantages to leaning forward to allow him to see more than he should she didnt.

And if she knew Greg it would drive him nuts eventually...if it hadnt already.
 
Trisa looked up at the sound of her boss and fought the urge to grin as he told them both to go to the photo studio. "Yes sir." she said and slowly stood as Grg did. He mentioned something about lunch but she shook her head. "No thank you." She said and took a whole bunch of notes on what was to be done.

As they made theirway to the studio she said"Im sorry that probably sounded harsh or something but do you really think its a good idea to go out to lunch with an ex lover? Id be highly upset if I were Megan and its bad enough she doesnt even know we work together."

Once at the door she said"Why are you keeping that from her anyways?"
~~

Mega had agreed to go to lunch with Sally so around Lunch time there she was waiting for her in the waiting room.

"You ready?" Sally said

Megan nodded and followed Sally to her car. Once she got inside Sally just stared at her. "What?"

The blonde bit her lip andthenleaned forward slowly kissing her lips. Meg was hesitant at first but finally gave into the kiss. Once she did Sally pulled away and smirked and licked her lips. "Just wanted you to know where I stand." then she dove them to lunch.
 
"I see..." she said" but the keyword is use to...right?" She hrugged" I mean personally I dont really care. Its your relationship. I just....thought you told her everything..in light of the last secret you kept." She was referring to his popularty status amongst other things. Trista blew a wisp of blonde hair that escaped its bun out of her face.

"I dunno...Ivee been tol by manymen that Im irresistable...wouldnt want you to fall in love. You ARE engaged."

At his lame attempt to flirt she giggled" If you are attempting to flirt...youre failing. But you wouldnt do that now would you?" she smirked and watched as he eyed the camera equipment as if it were a naked girl."but since you are asking sooo nicely I could do lunch and...as for me and Sally...guess youll never know huh?"

She lightly trailed her finger over a lens before answering his lst question" Well you never asked back then did you? Not to say I wouldnt be an amatuer model again" Trista cleared her throat ,"Anyways we should get back to work..." She was letting her wall down too easily.
 
"oh?" She sid with slight inerest. "Wel then maybe I could...my boyfriend would love some jack off shots..." and she wasnt playing innocent either. This was a porno magazine after all. How Meg tolrated her future husband working for one was beyond Trista. "Does your fiancee know what magazine you work for?"

She needed to get out of temptation of stripping down to her underwear now.

"Sally doesntlike bragging about her job and who would?" Said the sexaholic. She had to fight back laughter at the look on his face. When he asked her for requests for lunch she smirked.

"You choose. Im sure you know what I want."

Her commennt culdve been interpretted as a flrty comment bt it was rue. He had always ordered dinner for them in college and..he did know what she wanted in and out of bed.

"And mybe while we wait...we could get a few practice photos in...just to be safe." she could tease him. It didnt mean she had to fuck him.
 
Trista was amused. he really thought she had a boyfriend, not that it was hard to imagine. She was herself after all. However fucking the boss to get the job didnt count as datng though she didnt need to tell Greg. What he didnt know wouldnt kill him. Plus the look of devastation ws PRICELESS.

"Yep." she said confirming her relationship status. "Weve been dating for three weeks." Which was normally her cut off time for guys. Greg had always been the exception to that rule though. "I see our relationship going far."

Wen he made the comment about not knowing what she wanted anymore she said"Dont worry I have faith in you Greg." She allowed that old naugty twnkle to pop back up for a brief second before disappearing just as quickly. Heordered her favorite turkey sandwhich with avocado and strawberries on the side. "See...you do still know!"

She giggled at his oke abou her name. "So it is" She winked at Greg the got on set the one that had a desk and type writer etc. Everything a secretary had." Tell me where you want me Greg.....Oh and no nude shots. I wana tease my boyfriend to the point of wanting more." Again that evil sexy seductive twinkle popped up but it ppeared as though she was thinking of her faux boyfrend.

~~

Lunnch with Sally had been fun. Thy reinisced about college...times they spent together without Trista. Throughout lunch Sally kept squeezing her thigh teaing her but never pushing the limit.

By the end of lunch they headed to the car and Megan felt bad. She hadnt txt Greg as she normally did during their lunch break. He didnt seem to notice though as she briefly checked her Iphone. Maybe they were losing the romance. Maybe everyting had become habitual to both of them..at least thats what Sally said when she explained her issues with Greg.

"Dont worryy."Sally said pullingher out of hr reverie. "Hey why dont you bring Greg to my show tonight? Lots of couple go to strip bars. It adds excitement."
Megan hesitated then slowly nodded."Sure. why not. Ill try anything."
 
Last edited:
God this brought back meories. Memories of her posing with Sally on his dorm bed since back then the did everything together and Greg never complained bu maybe having Sally around was like a third wheel or something. She sat onthe end of the desk pushing back those thoughts.

She did litte teasing poses of her winking or smiling coyly.They were pretty amecompared to what she used to o. Then Greg suggested showing a little skin since it was a porn magazine.

She bit her lip faking a hesitant look. "IUmm...okay." she said slowly then hiked up the bottom half of her dress. She allowed hr lacy pink underwear to show a bit as sh parrted. Her fingers trailed up her knee and sh gave him a seductive smile. Then she climbed on the desk

Her ass was in the air and the way she was facing her tits bunched together giving the viewer a playfl of what her tits would look like. Fnally she pulled her dress off after giving Greg basicly nothing to work with. His sighs of frustration made that clear."Happy?" she teased. Her perky tits qite visible through the sheer bra.

"Ummm should I take my hair down or leave it up?"
 
Trsta had him eating out of the palm of her hand. Obvously he wasnt getting enough sex at home. She recognize that hungry look a mile away. Not to mention he was trying to subtly seduce her into what he wanted to do....like getting her fully naked.

she inhaled deeply as his hand lightly brushed her breast. She was pretty sure he mad that look innocent even though it was sooo on purpose. She bent over he des and wiggled her ass.

"I guess I could use your tie...Its all for a good cause right. Turningon y boyfriend...She pulled her panties down revealing her bald pussy." No sex though. Im serious Greg. You have that look..." she said proving that she wasnt stupid and knew he wanted hr. Throwing her panties to the side shestrode oer to grwg and undid his tie lightly brushing her breasts against his chest.

Untying the tie she steped back and walked over to the desk placng the tie over her pussy. "Like this?"
 
She lifted her eyebrow at Greg not saying a word to his comment aout ho the 'old Trista wouldnt have put her panties back on' but she didnt say anything to that...at least not yet. She didnt want to seem too easy...even though she was. So instead of keeping with that topi after a few more pictures he moved onto how her so called boyfriend would want tit pics.

"Why have pictures when.."

her sentence trailed off when the old Greg popped up for a brief second to snap her bra off. Oh he was soooo falling in her trap. How would Little Meggie feel if she knew her beloved fiance was busy taking off another girls clothes.Probably very unhappy...

"I dunno..." her voice trailed off as she held the bra in place. The old Greg popped up again to grade hr...kidalike their first year. She faux pouted "But you gave me an A our first year of college...sides didnt you dare me to suck my math professors cock our first year? That hardly counts--whoops" she said petending to drop her bra.

then suddenlyy there was a knock on the door." Tims Bistro delivery!"
 
After Greg made the joke she playfully glared at him and then when he brught the food in and set it on te desk Trista already put a nice silk robe on. It was tied loosely so at least her cleavage was showing. The old Trsta wouldnt have put a thing on. In fact she probably wouldve insisted on fucking first and poutng that he hadnt inited the delivery guy to join.

"Mmmmm" she said as she took a bite of her turkey sandwich."So do you and Meggie have a date set?"

It would be good to see how much time she had to mess up things between them especially since Sally on her end wasworking Megan. She grabbed one of her strawberries and luckily these were verrry juicy. As she bit the frui the red juice slid down her chin, neck, then down her breast..
 
Next summer? Oh that gave her plent oftimeto make him rethink his wedding. Trista was o caught up in her own Diabolical plot she didnt even notice when his fnger ran down her chin then neck. Her eyes followed his movement and she felt that familiar tingle between her lgs as he licked the juice off his fingers.

Her breath hitched in the back of her throat as his finger brushed in her robe to gather the rst of the juie. She bt her lip looking truly nervous this time and then leaned forward and tentatively licked his finger.

Fuck she wanted him to push her against the wall and just fuck her. At his question she just sorta dazed out andthen shook her head. She had to stick to the plan.walking to her purse she pulled out her cellphone and checked the time.

"Its getting late...we should head back to the office...we can fdo more shots some other time..." She grabbed her clothes and untied her obe letting it fall to the ground."Besides, your little meggie will worry..." She pulled her pantes on then her bra and afterwards her dress.

"Thanks for lunch Greg. It was just like old times." She said with a faux innocent smile. The only difference was he hadnt managed to get her on her knees. Grabbing her lunch she left the room briefly noicing the twitch in his pants.

Plan executed perfectly.
 
Megan twirled around in her chair as her phone buzzed. Pulling her Iphoneout she smiled at Gregs text. This was perfect. Sally had invited them to the strip club she worked at so...maybe that could make sex...not so mundane. She wasnt sureshe could do a threesome though...not because it grossed her out but because it brought back memories from college that she didnt want to relive.

Well then what I have in store for you will most def cure you of your symptoms

Glancing at the clock she grinned. Time to go home and prep everything. Checking out, she made hr way to the car and drove home. "Greggy?" she called, nothing. Walking into their bedroom she put on her naughty nurse outfit.

'Change of plans, meet me at our sorority house' came Sallys text.

Megan put on a trench coat and tied it around her tightly Thankfully, she had tomorrow off so she wouldnt have to worry about going to bed early and hopefully Greg felt the same way tonight. She really was tring to keep theirr sex life alive.

For instance, since Greg worked or a porn magazine shee triedto get involved letting him bring pics back and sometimes theyd both masturbate to he pictures which would of course lead to sex..
 
Megan grinned up at Greg as she pulled away from the kiss. "Mhmmm an I think youll love it...at least I hope you will." She bit her lip as she always did when she was nervous." Anyways lets go or we'll be late." Grabbing the keys she walked to the elevator and once they were both inside she kissed him after prssing the L button fo lobby.

"I missed your texts today..." she said with a pout before nipping at his ear."You mustve been really busy today..."

When the elvator dinged and the door opened she lead him to her car and when Gre ot in she blindfolded him despite his protests."Its a surprise and I want you to be truly surprised. Youll love it...I promise."

Driving to the old warehouse she had to admit thi wole thing had her nervous. She hadt been here in three yearsand the last time had been when she found out that Greg had lied to her. Pulling up into the parking lot she turned off the ignition and unblindfolded him. His confused look made her smile.

"Come on the surprise is insidee..."

Getting out of the car she could hear Justin Timberlake music playing in the background. walking into a bedroom she spotted Sally dancing around a pole. "You made it. Hi greg. She grinned and then handed him a camcorder" Trust me youll want footage of this night for the rest of your life."
 
As Sexy Back blared through the speakers Sally pulled Megan up near one of polles. It was quite clear that Megan was nervous. She kept biting her lip in that cute manner. Saly had to wonder if Greg truly appreciated his wife to be. She doubted it especially after what Trista had gloated about.

"Im going to teach your fiancee the art of stripping. You can thank me later." Turning to Megan she smiled"Just mirror my movements."
 
Back
Top