Gilligan's Island X-Rated (Open for several Characters)

Mary Ann was enjoying the sensation Gilligan's cock caused to her new breasts. She liked the milking tugs and squeezes.

"Ohhh Gilligan!" Mary Ann cried out as body became warmer. Her cunt was oozing more as Mary Ann's efforts were getting longer for the most needed fuck.

The milk was adding lube to make the pair enjoy this sex but the potion was still working and Mary Ann was getting anxious. "Brother, can .... I feel.... like..you're in me....... ohhhh....my .... GILLIGAN!"

The animals scattered and birds flew in terror from nests as the young woman became enthralled to this unusual mode of sexual bliss.
 
Mr. Howell:
Excited to be invited into Ginger's hut Mr. Howell is anxious to pleaseher. As he unties first the dress and then the belt he comments, "These knots are better than most sailors do."
He makes sure to cop a feel of the professor's attributes as he frees the scientist.
 
Gilligan groans and grips her by her breasts, slipping his huge dock between those massive orbs. He slid back and forth for a long moment and moaned loudly. Soon he pulled away.

"Yes sis. You can feel it inside you." He said bending down and kissing her passionately.
 
Mary Ann became excited and wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs about his waist. Her body growing hotter by the moment until she felt Gilligan's cock nearing to plunge into her moist box.

"Please.... go. Deeeep...... I want to....feel every bit... please...please."
 
Professor:
As soon as he was untied he approached GInger carefully but did not hold back as he grabbed one of her tits in his hands and fondled and leaned down to suck it into his mouth. He glanced down and saw Ginger had wrapped her hand around both of their cocks.
 
Skipper slumped backwards, the last few drops of cum dripping from his still-spasming cock as Lovey's juice squirted all over him.

He couldn't believe it - he hadn't had sex in months, and now two different women had gotten him off in less than half an hour! He was exhausted now though, and clearly needed time to recover.

(OOC - If anyone else would like to take over the role of Skipper, then feel free!)
 
Lovey:
"Skipper you are fantastic, but you look tired and it's getting dark. Maybe you can recouperate on the way back to my hut and do some less strenuous activity for awhile." She kiss his cheek caressing his ass before gathering up their clothes for the naked walk back to the huts.
 
"Marry Ann! You...Feel...so..." Gilligan moaned out, unable to finish his sentence as her wet warm walls practically pulled him in. He kept going, further and further until his hips made contact with hers, burying himself all the way inside her and just folding still as her body worked his dock like nothing ever had. "Marry Ann...Your...So...hot...fuck!" He said, trying to capture her lips with his, but missing and kissing her forehead, Then her Nose, then finally her lips. As soon as their lips collided Gilligan got going. He began by pulling his dock most of the way out of her, leaving only the very tip in her, then he would drop, slamming deep into her with this method, then repeating it.
 
As Gilligan"s length played in and out, Mary Ann"s walls were attacking to contain him. The squeezes getting tighter like the grip of a snake winding around. Now her back arches as she feels him pass her cervix. "Ohhhh sweet heaven........ fuck"

Now she was grinding to him like a bitch in heat. Slamming upwards into his thrusts so she feels the fullness of his cock. Beads of sweat trailing along her neck, breasts, and back.

Mary Ann's muscles began to contract as her gyrations milk his thick rod of the boy treasure that sates her longing and lusts. "Pleeease brother...... cum in me.....ohhh...ohhhhh.....yes..Yes! Ohhhh big brother!"

Now she was spasming over his rod. Dancing the sensual form to achieve orgasmic bliss for them both.
 
Last edited:
Ginger:
She smiled as the Professor played with her boob grabbing Thurston's hand inviting him to join in, "Why not get in bed and continue this?"
Without waiting on a answer she guided them onto the bed giving them each a boob and taking two cocks for herself.
 
Gilligan was in heaven. Marry Ann's beautiful body seemed to grow ever tighter around him, milking his monster of a dock for all it was worth. Her warm, wet insides almost begging for more. For everything.

"S-sis...I...I'm close..." He moaned, adjusting slightly to take her from a different angle then before. "You...Feel so fucking...Good!" He moaned driving in as hard as he could. "I'm gonna Cum Sis!" He moaned out as he booted himself inside her and felt his thick load pump into her body, Filling her up quickly, until it sprayed out from between their joined bodies.
 
Mary Ann

The potion was thinning out but Mary Ann had sex with three of the four men on the island and tainted two of them with attributes of stamina when they licked the sweat from her back..

Who would notice and who would consult with the professor would remain to be seen. Yet for now. Mary Ann didn't mind resting in Gilligan's arms on the sandy floor.

*sigh*
 
Gilligan smiled and held her as close as he could, gently kissing her head. "That was amazing. I love you." He says softly kissing her again before hugging her as close as he could, remaining in her.
 
"I love you too, Gilligan" Mary Ann nuzzled to him and feeling him deep inside her still began to grind to his groin. Mary Ann's lustful cunt tightened once again then convulsed on the implanted thickness.

Mary Ann's muscles stroked Gilligan's cock contented with the fullness but ready for more.
 
"Do need more?" Gilligan asked gently biting her neck and shoulder. "Do you need to feel my cum again? To feel me slip my full length in and out of you without control or thought?" He was trying to talk dirty to her, but seemed to be failing. At least in his own opinion.

Gilligan slowly began to move his own hips along with her, while at the same time, pulling his dock slowly out before pushing it back in again. He repeated this process as she gyrated her body on top of him. It made a long moaned escape from between his lips and he closed his eyes in ecstasy.
 
Last edited:
Ginger:
Having had enough of foreplay and needing serious attention Ginger pushed the guys away and directd Mr. Howell onto his back and mounted him facing his feet guiding his fat cock into her ass hole.
Then laying back she felt Mr. Howell cup her tits and groan as she smiled at the Professor and winked. Professor picked up on the hint and mounted Ginger quickly stabbing hs swollen member deep into her pussy. Ginger squealed in a mix of pain and pleasure from the double pentration.
 
Lovey:
After getting Skipper into her hut enjoying the noises coming from the other two huts Lovey hurried to her small toy box.
She pulled out her large strap-on and quickly secured it in place seeing the Skipper give her a quizical look. "Oh Skipper, I just love nasty dirty sex especially with men with a chubby caboose."
She patted his ass, "Now be a good boy and get down on your knees for me."As soon as he was in position Lovey fell in behind his behind and licked all over his ass then up and down his crack. She then stabbed her tongue into his butt, "So tasty...this is just the beginning!"
She cupped and squeezed his balls as she tongue fucked his shithole. Lifting up she pushed the head of the nine inch cock into his bowels. Gradually she pushed more and more inside. Finally bottoming out as the Skipper groaned and moaned she began to fuck his ass in earnest. She slapped his ass repeatedly with one hand while teasing his cock and balls with the other, "I can't wait to try this out on everyone else, especially that cute slut Mary Ann!"

OOC:Anyone game to take over the Skipper or Professor or even Ginger????
 
Last edited:
Mary Ann didn't answer the question, instead she bucked up as she persuasively kissed his lips hungrily. Arms encircling his neck ready for the next round.
 
Back
Top