🎤🎶💖BadAmy's Karaoke Bar!💖🎶🎤

If there was ever a voice to be able to claim the worst singing voice ever...here it is! I said somewhere else on the threads today that I can't carry a tune even in a wheelbarrow much less sing a song....but here I am ready to vie for the worst impression...worst karaoke performance ever and take my place in the singing hall of shame!

Even though this recording should make the dogs howl, it should also encourage anyone and everyone to participate in Amy's fun thread. What do you have to lose? I have already claimed bottom spot with what you are about to here!

So adjust your volume down and protect young children and pets from the horrific sound you are about to witness.

I can't even sing my own song right...I messed up the last two lines before the last chorus but I ain't a gonna go through that recording nightmare again...no sirreee! Once is punishment enough!

There are so many talented people on lit....singing and otherwise and I always tip my hat to their talents and creativity. So...this singing isn't part of that group...what I do isn't called singing!....I represent the bottom of the barrel! But it's all in fun and I know how bad I am already! I've heard myself sing!

I cannot confirm or deny that this is my third time "almost singing" today. So I am officially retiring right after I claim bottom prize.

Thanks to a special girl that always makes me smile and forces me to just have fun and do things like this. So chin up!

And apologies to Bob Dylan too!

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0OqT1bZN2AK

Great job MATT

giphy.gif

If there was ever a voice to be able to claim the worst singing voice ever...here it is! I said somewhere else on the threads today that I can't carry a tune even in a wheelbarrow much less sing a song....but here I am ready to vie for the worst impression...worst karaoke performance ever and take my place in the singing hall of shame!

Even though this recording should make the dogs howl, it should also encourage anyone and everyone to participate in Amy's fun thread. What do you have to lose? I have already claimed bottom spot with what you are about to here!

So adjust your volume down and protect young children and pets from the horrific sound you are about to witness.

I can't even sing my own song right...I messed up the last two lines before the last chorus but I ain't a gonna go through that recording nightmare again...no sirreee! Once is punishment enough!

There are so many talented people on lit....singing and otherwise and I always tip my hat to their talents and creativity. So...this singing isn't part of that group...what I do isn't called singing!....I represent the bottom of the barrel! But it's all in fun and I know how bad I am already! I've heard myself sing!

I cannot confirm or deny that this is my third time "almost singing" today. So I am officially retiring right after I claim bottom prize.

Thanks to a special girl that always makes me smile and forces me to just have fun and do things like this. So chin up!

That was awesome!

Great thread. Could be thread of the year. Just no more requests from Honey. I've been walking around humming the Carpenters song. It's a place I never thought I'd go to and never want to visit again...

Laaaaa, la la la, close to you....

tumblr_lloaxv0mt51qa9siqo1_500.gif

Make it stop....please

Great thread. Could be thread of the year. Just no more requests from Honey. I've been walking around humming the Carpenters song. It's a place I never thought I'd go to and never want to visit again...

Laaaaa, la la la, close to you....

tumblr_lloaxv0mt51qa9siqo1_500.gif

Make it stop....please

Hahaha:)
Thanks for popping in Linus.

I promise to listen asap
Thank you so much!
Tomorrow I sing:) a little led Zeppelin 💋
Oh Fuck yeah.

Fauré
Georges Fauré
Green Card
That scene at her mother's house with the piano
😂

I fucking love that movie

Hahaha - very funny and a great Dylan, too!:D

Damnit. I'm off to bed. But I hope to see many many many additions to this thread, when I get up!
💋

Last edited by a moderator:
Back