Bar Scene (Closed for Gregory38)

txoutlawgirl

Really Experienced
Danielle was tired after her long day of out-of-town meetings. She had gone to her hotel room, taken a long bubble bath, and laid down to relax. As she lay there, she noticed the bar sign across the road. She decided to get dressed and look for some trouble. Danielle liked to drink a little, dance a lot, and sing karaoke--horribly.

She didn't want to get dressed up, so she threw on some khaki capri pants and her sparklie flip-flops. She had splurged on the good pedicure, so her toes were a shiny red that made you look down at them. Her calves were muscular and shapely from working out. The heels on her shoes made them more defined.

She decided to wear a red silk blouse that was low cut. Her tits were her best asset, she thought, so she always made sure her cleavage was perfect. She had dusted her decolletage with sparkle powder that tasted like honey. It's not crazy to plan ahead, right?

Her long curly hair was slightly messy; those natural curls had always driven her nuts. She finished off her makeup with the mascara that made her light blue eyes stand out. With that she gathered her things and walked over to the bar for a drink or two.

Danielle entered the bar and ordered a cheap whiskey and coke. Then she sat there relaxing waiting for something exciting to happen. There were only a few people there and they were all very friendly. No karaoke, no live entertainment. Danielle sat watching a couple of gentlemen play pool.

Danielle watched a while and then proceded to ask the lil bar keeper girl for some quarters. She got her change and walked over to the guys playing pool. She asked them, "Would it be okay if I play in? I can only watch for so long...." They both chuckled and said they would love for her to join them. Danielle put her quarters on the table and sat at the closest table. They exchanged pleasantries and teased each other back and forth about the quality of the pool that was being played. Danielle went to order another whisky and coke; the taller gentleman hollered to the lil girl, "Jenny, put that on my tab." Danielle thanked the guy and asked him his name. His name was Johnny and he introduced the other guy as Clay.

Back