Pain Sluts

J

JAMESBJOHNSON

I want to know about what it does for you. Its for a novel. Thanks.

Pain sluts seem to be rare around here. But I'm a bounty hunter of rare truths, and I usually capture my prey. So let's see what gets caught in my net as I beat the brush.

Since pain sluts are inarticulate I watched some vids about snake cuisine. Plenty of places feature snake on the menu, including snake blood, venom, urine, semen, etc. People consume it. Sumo wrestlers favor a snake urine soup from reptiles raised on alcohol. Very expensive fare.

To illuminate pain sluts we must examine things at a basic level. What is pain? What is pleasure.

Snake urine soup? Who has the job of getting the snake to pee in the teeny tiny cup?

I've seen it done. Its like fucking a snake...hold him still.

You'd need a pretty skinny dick to fuck a snake. Unless it was a big snake. In which case holding him still might prove problematic.

Still no luck with the pain sluts I see.

Let me know when you want input from the chocolate and ice cream sluts of the world. I can almost climax from those red foil wrapped Lindor chocolate balls.

You'd need a pretty skinny dick to fuck a snake. Unless it was a big snake. In which case holding him still might prove problematic.

Let me know when you want input from the chocolate and ice cream sluts of the world. I can almost climax from those red foil wrapped Lindor chocolate balls.

I wasn't counting my chicks when I posted. I'm half convinced the BDSM board is larded with imposters and posers. Years ago I trolled a BDSM board and spent the weekend with THE DOM's honey. She was in town and we got together outta school. He prolly wondered where she went. But you never know when a real pain slut may show up.

We got snakes around here that eat deer and alligators. We count our lucky stars they don't wanna fuck us.

I wasn't counting my chicks when I posted. I'm half convinced the BDSM board is larded with imposters and posers. Years ago I trolled a BDSM board and spent the weekend with THE DOM's honey. She was in town and we got together outta school. He prolly wondered where she went. But you never know when a real pain slut may show up.

Indeed, you just never know.

I noticed you started posting here and was amused by your trolling on the Sadism thread. Maybe the lack of responses from twue pain sluts is because you rather come off as a jerk.

There's nothing wrong with being a jerk. It's actually quite appealing for some. It's just that there is a right way and a wrong way to be a jerk, and frankly, you're quite terrible at it. :rolleyes:

Pain sluts seem to be rare around here. But I'm a bounty hunter of rare truths, and I usually capture my prey. So let's see what gets caught in my net as I beat the brush.

I think LIT has our share of female pain sluts.

Indeed, you just never know.

I noticed you started posting here and was amused by your trolling on the Sadism thread. Maybe the lack of responses from twue pain sluts is because you rather come off as a jerk.

There's nothing wrong with being a jerk. It's actually quite appealing for some. It's just that there is a right way and a wrong way to be a jerk, and frankly, you're quite terrible at it. :rolleyes:

Back when I was 19 years old I learned an important life lesson that stuck with me, WHEN YOU TRY TO PLEASE EVERYONE AND KISS EVERY ASS YOU END UP WITH EVERYONE PISSED OFF AND YOU AINT HAPPY EITHER.

So go fuck yourself and at least 2 of us will be happy. And have a nice day.

Anyway, I'm from the south. I know all about the snakes, and the deer, and the alligators. And, I live in a trailer that ain't too far off from the one you have in your profile pic. I guess we have some commonalities.

Have a nice day, too, Mr. Johnson.

Anyway, I'm from the south. I know all about the snakes, and the deer, and the alligators. And, I live in a trailer that ain't too far off from the one you have in your profile pic. I guess we have some commonalities.

Have a nice day, too, Mr. Johnson.

I invented the South when you were but a child. You shoulda seen trailers of the 50s.

You know what they say, EVERBODY BORN IN GEORGIA IS A PRACTICAL JOKER.

To all the rest, every pain slut I ever met was from the South. I say this: Every real Southern male is born knowing how to whip an ass, and every Southern gal is born knowing how to enjoy it. Its our Scottish heritage.

To all the rest, every pain slut I ever met was from the South. I say this: Every real Southern male is born knowing how to whip an ass, and every Southern gal is born knowing how to enjoy it. Its our Scottish heritage.

I can’t speak for the women in the beautiful state of Georgia, other than to say that if there was one state that this woman would love to see more than any other state, that would be the one.

As far as the Texas women that I know are concerned, I haven’t met one yet that can say she feels the same as I do, and that she understands me because she is made the way that I am. Seems most of them would rather be snakebit than to sacrifice their body on the alter of a sadist, or even worse, spend their life fighting the inner turmoil of knowing that they will never be whole and complete if their strongest and deepest need is never satiated.

Maybe you can do something with that for your novel.

I can’t speak for the women in the beautiful state of Georgia, other than to say that if there was one state that this woman would love to see more than any other state, that would be the one.

As far as the Texas women that I know are concerned, I haven’t met one yet that can say she feels the same as I do, and that she understands me because she is made the way that I am. Seems most of them would rather be snakebit than to sacrifice their body on the alter of a sadist, or even worse, spend their life fighting the inner turmoil of knowing that they will never be whole and complete if their strongest and deepest need is never satiated.

I understand the desire or need or attraction or whatever it is, because I experience a similar process for different causes than pain. What I want to know is, if youre feeding the need from one source is it likely a different, better source will replace the original source of need feeding? My guess is YES. Somebody always does it better.

In my book a different guy comes along and feeds her need better, and she loses her desire for the first man.

All the women I know are addicted or whatever it is to different kinds of experience. When I interact with women I try to learn what her need is, and feed it. I don't do sexual rehab.

I understand the desire or need or attraction or whatever it is, because I experience a similar process for different causes than pain. What I want to know is, if youre feeding the need from one source is it likely a different, better source will replace the original source of need feeding? My guess is YES. Somebody always does it better.

In my book a different guy comes along and feeds her need better, and she loses her desire for the first man.

I don't know how much help I can be from a "meets her desire/need" for pain standpoint. I have no experience with that.

I can, however, see it from a psychological standpoint, as I sometimes feel that the need to be understood, as a submissive woman, and as a masochist, runs so very deep. Had I ever found myself in a situation with someone who was my other half, so to speak, than his desire and limits on the pain he inflicted would also become my desire and limits. I could see myself craving more pain, yes. I could not see myself losing interest and turning my attention to another based on just my need to feel pain. It is the need to suffer for him that is being fed, and thus, satiated. I don't see how that can be quantified.

Perhaps, I am of no help at all here.... not a pain slut, just a slut that likes pain.

I don't know how much help I can be from a "meets her desire/need" for pain standpoint. I have no experience with that.

I can, however, see it from a psychological standpoint, as I sometimes feel that the need to be understood, as a submissive woman, and as a masochist, runs so very deep. Had I ever found myself in a situation with someone who was my other half, so to speak, than his desire and limits on the pain he inflicted would also become my desire and limits. I could see myself craving more pain, yes. I could not see myself losing interest and turning my attention to another based on just my need to feel pain. It is the need to suffer for him that is being fed, and thus, satiated. I don't see how that can be quantified.

Perhaps, I am of no help at all here.... not a pain slut, just a slut that likes pain.

I feel very little pain. If I needed pain I'd be screwed. My arm looks like someone beat me with it but I cant say where any of the bruises came from. I don't recall getting them. Fire ant venom is a great antibiotic, and I put my hand in their mounds for the bites and the venom. I feel it but not all that bad. So I can take a lot of punishment, because I cant feel it.

I s'pose I'm after a template that fits most women, or the women who need the pain. Maybe each needs the pain for different reasons. Like, its tough to get addicted to morphine when you use it for pain, easy to get if you use it for mood.

I imagine my character needs the pain to push her sexual arousal over the top to some sort of Nirvana. But I don't know if any women experience it. I know from my experiences that some women push me over the top during intercourse. I've known women who fled after I did it to them. I mean they were reacting and doing/saying things then POOF once they calmed down.

I imagine my character needs the pain to push her sexual arousal over the top to some sort of Nirvana.

Yes, I see now what you're saying, how the pain could become addicting, to the point where she would turn to someone who could do that for her, take her higher and higher...

Now, I'm at a loss for words. Feeling a bit high myself. You're on to something. I can only wish, though, that I had the experience, and therefore, wisdom to share.

Good luck on your novel, and in finding others here to help.

Yes, I see now what you're saying, how the pain could become addicting, to the point where she would turn to someone who could do that for her, take her higher and higher...

Now, I'm at a loss for words. Feeling a bit high myself. You're on to something. I can only wish, though, that I had the experience, and therefore, wisdom to share.

Good luck on your novel, and in finding others here to help.

The way things normally work is like this: We bond with someone who feeds the need, and we stick to them till they cause problems or the need gets stronger. Wwe walk away from shit we have no needs for. Its a question I usta ask my patients: WHY DO YOU NEED THAT?

Thank you!

I have JBJ on ignore for past trollness, but I saw the Painsluts topic on the main boards.

I think of myself as a pain slut. Kinky-sexy-funtimes are lovely, but pain (in the form of flogging, caning, and/or needles as my 3 favorites) is what truly satisfies me. I crave the sensory input-ness of pain, I crave being able to get on top of it and letting it take me under. I need the way it cleanses me when stress overwhelms me. Orgasms from pain-play are the brightest in the universe for me.

And, for me, the personal connection with the person giving me the pain is essential. I've tried playing in clubs, just to get off for a temporary fix. It's happened, occasionally, but it's a pale substitute. That was a harsh lesson to learn, at the time.

Now, I wish my stupid back and hip issues could get me off the same way! :p

I've studied hypnosis for 30 years and finally get how simple it is as I get how its entirely a matter of self expression. Its limits are totally what you know about yourself and know how you affect the world around you.

I know how to piss people off better than anyone else, and its a gift like no other when it comes to unleashing change in others.

Maybe I need to discover what I do unleashes the pain slut in others.

Back