Rules & Rituals

Rituals? No. I don't want rituals. But how can I be expected to punish my sub if there are no rules? Of course there are rules. But I only have two very rigid rules that I do punish severely for if broken. Fingernails and toenails must match in color at all times. She may NEVER open a door for herself as long as I am with her. She may not even attempt to reach for a door of any kind. Other rules may be instituted at certain times or situations. But they are not permanent in nature.

I'm not inflexible, I understand that we must live in the outside world. My finger and toenails rule has actually evolved over time. Her work does no allow fingernail polish, so it's not required on the days she works, but it will be done by the time I see her on weekends. It is also a requirement if we go out in public.

Rituals? No. I don't want rituals. But how can I be expected to punish my sub if there are no rules? Of course there are rules. But I only have two very rigid rules that I do punish severely for if broken. Fingernails and toenails must match in color at all times. She may NEVER open a door for herself as long as I am with her. She may not even attempt to reach for a door of any kind. Other rules may be instituted at certain times or situations. But they are not permanent in nature.

I'm curious why you believe that it's expected that you will punish your submissive partner. Whose rules cause you to think that way?

Why am I expected to punish my sub? Because that is our agreement. She enjoys being punished and her happiness is important to me. She's not punished severely, ever. If I tell her to do something she will sometimes say "No!" with a devilish grin. She knows she will pay for it later, maybe she is spanked, or maybe she must pleasure me while not being allowed to cum herself. It depends on the severity.
And it's not a weekend thing. We are together every day. She's wonderful.
I see it as being no different than teaching a child. Structure is important to me as well as her. I am Her Daddy in every aspect of our lives. It is what she craves, to serve a worthy man.

Back