'Educating Andi' (closed to AndreaSubbie)

Andrea pulled the cup of black Earl Grey towards herself, and sipped appreciatively.

"Mm, you make good tea!" and she helped herself to a posh cookie.

"Whatever you cook is fine with me, I'll be delighted. And I think I have everything I need."

Sitting back in her chair she savoured the hot drink, letting her stray hair strands hang each side of her face, the ponytail nearly undone.

She felt very comfortable with Adrian, and was relaxed dressing so casually. Since he didn't seem to mind, she reckoned she'd be ok even wearing pjs in the kitchen!

Putting the now empty cup down on the table, Andrea stood up, stretched luxuriosly, and headed for the door.

"I'll just get my clothes from my car, then head up and unpack. Should I dress for dinner?"
 
.

"Mm, you make good tea!"

"Thank you "

"I'll just get my clothes from my car, then head up and unpack. Should I dress for dinner?"

"It is considered polite to" he remarked, "but feel free to come in your birthday suit!" he teased.

"Seriously, just as you are is fine, it is supper, not a formal event...."

He cleared the table and poured himself another cup of tea before returning to his office and work.
 
Andrea laughed at his 'birthday suit' comment, and headed out to the car.

While carrying the last of her things in she let her mind play with the image of turning up for dinner dressed in heels, a necklace, washed shiny hair in a neat ponytail, a small clutch bag in hand, and otherwise totally naked!

It made her giggle naughtily, and she knew she coud never do anything like that. But his face! Just imagine!

The next few hours went quite quickly, and she made herself some ham and cheese sandwiches. As an afterthought she made an extra round, and carried it downstairs to his floor.

Pausing on the landing, she called his name,

"Adrian? I made sandwiches. Would you like one?"
 
.

Adrian also had lost track of time as he worked on a couple of approaching mid year accountants for a couple of local businesses. The door to his office was ajar, and so he heard the stairs creak slightly as Andrea approached.

"Adrian? I made sandwiches. Would you like one?"


He wasn't particularly hungry, but he thought he should indulge to foster that all important rapport - she could be his lodger for three years or so.

"Sounds good, please come in"

He stood up and opened the door fully, as Andrea appraoched. It was a large office, with bookcases, a small leather sofa and various PCs and apples around the place. The room was lit by a large sash window, and there were plenty of photos hanging on the walls as well as a few framed, including him and Jane or just Jane.

Another collection had photos of Jane posing for him in a mixture of semi erotic poses. Else where where a few pencil sketches of the nude form, both sexes. It was a busy room, large, busy but yet some how spacious.

He took the sandwich and chewed on it, and swallowed before he spoke.

"Thanks, hows the unpacking?"

.
 
Andrea glanced round thw room and took in the erotic art, as well as the work focus, and felt like she'd been allowed a glimpse at the real Adrian.

"I'm about done unpacking. I was going to relax for a bit, then take a bath, if you don't mind?" happy that he seemed to like the sandwich; or at least, not hate it.

Not wanting to outstay her welcome, she added, "I'll leave you to it ... dinner at what, sixish?" she ventured, heading out the room, pausing at the door for his answer
 
Last edited:
.


He looked up as she stood in the doorway, the light streaming past her making her look rather photogenic.

"That would be a lovely photo of you standing there" he offered. "The light behind you is making your hair glow as if an angel" smiling.

"Supper will be around 7ish unless that is too late for you?" And of course you can use the bathroom, after all I did offer it to you yesterday!"

Later that afternoon, having returned from his brief shopping trip, he headed downstairs into the kitchen, and made himself a pot of tea before heading to the living room. Moments later he had selected a Prog Rock album and started to listen to the music in glorious 5.1 multi-channel, as he sipped his tea, and closed his eyes as he just relaxed into the music. for the next hour or so. By the time he opened his eyes, it was almost time for the 6pm news, and so watched the headlines, before heading to the kitchen.

There he started to prepare the meal. His sea food linguine was a quick fresh affair and took less than ten minutes to cook, though he prepared the onion, garlic and freshly cut dill and basil, and thawed a few peas from the freezer. With the table laid, he returned to the living room, and continued watching the news; till just before 7pm.

Moments later, he was sweating the onions, and garlic as Andrea entered the kitchen right on cue.

"Evening, how was your afternoon?" he inquired genuinely, wanting to ensure that her first day was a success.
 
"Hello Adrian. My afternoon was great, thanks. I've unpacked, and had a lovely bath ... don't worry, I washed it down andb tdied everything! ... How was your afternoon?"

And she took a seat in what was becoming her usual chair at the large table.

Andrea had been quite flattered by his suggestion that she would make a good photo subject, framed in the doorway, and she had smiled back at Adrian with unrestrained pleasure. From where she had stood she could see a couple of his erotic art pictures, and another naughty thought had floated across her mind, of posing there for him, scantily clad, perhaps with angel wings ... she dismissed the idea as so not her!

Andrea had dressed carefully after her bath, in a cream short sleeved fitted blouse and satin fitted trousers that hugged her like a skin and needed a thong to avoid lines. Her hair was again in a ponytail and brushed until it shone. Andrea's black stud earing matched her simple black pendant that rested between her breasts above the highest button of her blouse, the white bra covered up. Her black suede heeled sandals finished her outfit.

Having seen that Adrian appreciated beauty, had an artists eye, Andrea felt that she wanted him to appreciate how she presented herself, and had chosen her clothes carefully. Unlike this afternoon! Being fairly sure that he was busy, or even out, Andrea had daringly come down for her bath wrapped only in her towel. It had seemed almost intoxicating walking through the house almost naked, and that walk downstairs and then up again to her room had her heart racing.

But now she was on her best behaviour, all silly naughtiness put aside, wanting to charm Adrian into liking her.
 
.

Adrian turned to look at his new lodger over his shoulder and suddenly felt very under-dressed in his shorts and fleece top. The cream blouse was rather sheer, revealing hints of her white bra underneath, her legs covered in satin trousers.

"Wow, you are out to impress Andrea, maybe I should go and change?" he joked, but he was partly serious.

As she sat down, he faced her and smiled.

"You can have either a Spanish Red Rioja,or a Rose Rioja or a crisp fruity Italian Frascaiti?"

Moments later he started to add the other ingredients to his wok saucepan, constantly serving with one hand as he mixed everything, in the hot pan. Finally he was able to turn down the heat, as the pasta was close to finishing allowing him the opportunity to pour the wine.

Moments later he served the meal onto the Denby Pasta bowls already laid out on the table.

He tasted his own, and awaited Andrea's response.

.
 
"Mm, this is delicious! I really must learn to cook! You are amazing, Adrian, so talented!"

Andrea was genuinely impressed, I was like eating in a restaurant. She had chosen the Rioja; she felt safe with red wine. There were too many variations of white and she always got confused about what White was what. And as for Rose ... that was just unknown territory.

She happily chatted to Adrian about her ignorance while he cooked, looking like some kind of TV chef, but liking how he looked at her every so often as he worked his culinary skills.

Of course, his greeting of her outfit had thrilled her. Andrea reckoned she'd chosen well; he really did seem to appreciate her effort, and his reaction confirmed her intention of always trying to dress nicely for him, or at least in a way he might like to photograph.

She had been thinking of photos during the afternoon as she'd browsed the internet connected to his network. Adrian had mentioned the excellent streaming, so she'd checked out a few on-line videos, including a 20 marathon on a hamster site that started as a modelling photo shoot and quickly degenerated into strip show and full on sex orgy. It was quite attention-grabbing, and further fuelled her imagination.

But for now it was about enjoying the excellent meal.

"So what do you do for relaxation, Adrian? I thought I heard music playing, earlier?"
 
.

"So what do you do for relaxation, Adrian? I thought I heard music playing, earlier?"

He sipped his wine as he pondered his reply, looking at her, the blouse slightly taught across her breasts, revealing the lace of her cups at times.

"Well, I enjoy exercise, not that this gut supports that, photography, listening to music, watching films on the cinema screen in the front room, and well just being a lad..."

He smiled as he took another sip of his wine..

"Oh and cooking, and horizontal jogging!" watching her for a reaction.

"What about yourself Andrea?"
 
"Horizontal jogging?" Andrea repeated, confused, not having heard that phrase before ... then it hit her it might be sexual? And she blushed deeply, trying to cover her reaction by sipping some wine but spoiling the effect by choking.

It wasn't serious, and she recovered immediately, but her embarassment was now acute, and Andrea feared he must think her such a simpleton!

Trying to regain some of her composure she replied, "I like music too, and films, and eating your cooking, and I find photography fascinating!"

And again she sipped some wine, finishing her glass, trying very hard to appear sophisticated and mature.
 
.

"I like music too, and films, and eating your cooking, and I find photography fascinating!"


He was about to ask if she was alright, but she clearly recovered, from his teasing comment, but he kept his smile to himself.

"Well we seem to have a few things in common. I enjoy a range of music from progressive rock to metal to light jazz to classical."

He took a small mouthful as he continued.

"And films, range from action adventure to drama and thrillers...."

.
 
"I like mostly classical and light ballads and stuff, and I guess in films I like romantic or action thrillers," but her mind strayed to the 'film' she'd watched this afternoon. There was no way she'd admit to that!

But it was nice that they had things in common. It meant there was a chance of conversation beyond, 'did you have a nice day?'

"So what kind of photography do you enjoy most? And have you got a project on the go?" she toyed with her emptyglass.
 
.

He reached for the bottle and indicated whether she wanted a refill, before he refilled his own.

"All sorts really... I moslty do landscape or architecture, but I have done portraiture..."

"Projects?" he asked as he took a sip.

"Not specifically, I just pick up a camera when the feeling flows, though I do have a few little wish likes I guess...."

"So do you have a camera at all? or are you just a pick up a phone and take a snap shot sort of gal?"

Adrain felt relaxed. He found talking to her at least so far rather easy; no awkward moments that he has had before with previous lodgers. One thing though he might have to raise was his marital statement. Unlike any other lodgers, she had not picked up on the photographs of him and Jane, before her death, and that he had not mentioned her but still wore her wedding gift she bought him.

.
 
Andrea pushed her empty glass forward for a refill, and thought about his answers.

"I'd love to know what your wish likes are!" and then she considered her own interest in photography.

"As for me, I'm more 'fascinated by photography' than 'a photographer', but like every girl I've day-dreamed about being photographed ... the glamour of the model, you know?"

Again she blushed, but only lightly, conscious of giving away a little secret of her private self.
 
Last edited:
.

"I'd love to know what your wish likes are!"

He smiled.

"I'm sure you would, but maybe some things are best kept private?" he teased. "All good thing scome to those who wait..."

"But well you are not unattractive in a gal next door sense.... Maybe one day we can create that fantasy of yours?"

He sipped his wine before taking another mouthful, chewing his food slowly.

"So your Masters, when do you start, and what are you exactly studying Andrea? nearly all of my lodgers were students at the uni, doing science or maths... One was a psychologist never felt at ease - was always sure she was analysing my every comment and thought...
"


He met her eyes and smiled softly; he was genuinely interested.
 
Hm, she felt a little foolish revealing such a personal thing, especially when he remained private and discrete.

So she distracted herself by describing her Master's thesis, and how she aimed to look at the use of creative writing in various applications such as journalism, fiction, marketing, copy writing, and draw comparisons, rules, conclusions.

Andrea wasn't sure if she conveyed her fascination with the power of the written word, its ability to manipulate and control, sometimes overtly, sometimes subliminally, and the affects it could cause, how it can affect individuals

She suggested photography might be capable of similar things?
 
Last edited:
.

Adrian listened intently as Andrea spoke about the plan for her Masters, though he wasn't sure how much of it Philosophy or Psychiatry; or a bit of both. But Adrian was a writer. Not necessary for public consumption, but he had over the years indulged in both online role playing and writing stories, specifically erotica to explore his fantasies; to use that avenue to release his thoughts, mostly sexual. He also saw the connection, and that was true for one of his wishes...

"Rather interesting Andrea. I am a bit of a creative writer. Not necessary for public consumption but I do some times explore my thoughts, my feelings through both photography and creative writing. I have also indulged in online role playing through writing... So writing can be a powerful tool. Look at some of the IS propaganda or Hitler's Mien Kempf... Or some great literay works, Shakespeare, Lady's Chatterly's Lover..."

He took a final bite, clearing his plate, and sipped his wine.

He met her eyes as he pondered... Should he reveal an example of his photography wish, his creative writing fantasy? he asked himself.

"How open minded are you Andrea?" the tone of his voice suggesting an element of apprehension as he looked at Andrea.


.
 
Andrea already knew that they shared a few interests in common, but was amazed to hear how similar to her own thesis Adrian's ideas seemed.

He clearly understood the power of the written word, and he too enjoyed the process of writing creatively, even if he didn't publish. He said 'not for public consumption,' which implied he allowed some people to read his work ... and see his photographs, since for him the two went together. Yes, he was way ahead of her in getting the similarity of words and pictures in their ability to shape ideas, feelings and reactions. And Andrea had already confessed her fascination with photography, especially as one being photographed.

She wasn't sure what he was referring to by 'on-line role playing,' but his challenge about being open minded aroused her academic (and other?) interest. And role-playing implied exploring thoughts, ideas, actions and appearance that aroused her thoughts even more.

Aroused? she thought to herself? Do I mean to keep using that word? The more she considered it the more certainly she knew.

"As a research student, I hope I'm totally open minded," she answered seriously, "and if you'll permit me, I'd love to know more. You've aroused my curiosity, and wetted my appetite to know more. It sounds to me like I can learn from you, and my categories of research aren't limited to the topics I mentioned earlier. I'm sure I could write a better thesis if I open wide my investigations."

Andrea looked back at Adrian with what she hoped was a guiless expression, that she hoped hid the deliberately flirty suggestive parts of her reply.
 
.

"So topics of a sexual nature would not upset, or repulse you?"

He stared at her briefly before sipping his wine emptying his glass.

He placed it on the table and pushed it ever so slightly towards her.
 
"No, I don't think so ... like I said, I believe I'm totally open-minded'" and she gently pushed her own empty glass towards his.

She felt like this might be some kind of turning point, and her heart hammered in her chest, and her breathing quickened as she waited for Adrian's next move.
 
.

His eyes met hers and he pushed the semi filled wine bottle towards Andrea.

"Jane and I, well Jane, we, were unable to conceive.... And so I am intrigued by the pregnant form... I have written thoughts of me encountering a pregnant woman, and sleeping with her."

He hesitated..

"and to have one model for me through out her pregnancy...."

.
 
"Oh ..."

Andrea reached for the bottle and poured for them both to cover her confusion.

Adrian's use of the past tense ... his topic of fascination ...

Nothing weird about finding pregnancy interesting, but sleeping with a pregnant woman? Presumably that meant having sex?

Andrea wasn't shocked ... but maybe a bit peeved. She felt left out, marginalised. Actually, she was disappointed to be disqualified from his interest, and a bit humiliated at expecting him to want to study her.

"That sounds very interesting," Andrea replied as she put the bottle down, hoping her jealousy wasn't obvious, still not sure where Jane might feature in this
 
.

"That sounds very interesting,"

Adrian was concerned. He wasn't sure why, but Andrea's tone of voice changed as did her body language. Had he said tooo much too soon.

As she topped up his glass he thanked her.

"Glad you think so. Most of my friends have given birth to children, and had the fun and troubles that come with that. Jane had a rare cancer of the ovary, and despite modern medicine, she didn't survive.... "

He sighed briefly.

"So I often see pregnant females have am curious I guess..... "

He sipped his wine..

"But I find all attractive females sexually arousing... As do many females these days it would seem."
 
Andrea tried not to look relieved as Adrian explained himself, and sipped her wine to consider her own reaction.

"I'm sorry to hear about Jane," she said sincerely, then after a suitable pause,

"So you'd consider a project with a non-pregnant woman?"

Andrea wanted to sound detached and academic, but not too remote. She had no idea if that's how she came across, and drank most of her wine.
 
Back
Top