One more time, maybe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
pictures delicious especially that one full view from behind.

Hope the wind drops and you get some sleep hun. And that your power and internet get back on real soon. :)

Thank you sweetie. I'm surprised that one was received as well as it was. If I had known I wouldn't have bothered posting the other pictures with it. I'm afraid they were sort of lost in the shuffle. ;)

The power never really stayed out for long at all. It just kept flickering on and off. The internet was back up before bed (yay for Netflix and more Eureka...though you're way ahead of me now) and thankfully the wind had died down. I slept like a baby...I swear sleep should not feel THAT good! I woke up for a few minutes around 6:30 this morning...long enough to learn that school was cancelled for the day, responded to a message, and promptly fell back to sleep with the phone in my hand. :D

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm great pics, your breasts are awesome, and your bottom devine.:kiss:

Why thank you sir. I'm really looking forward to more of you. :kiss:

Oh sweet godess of everything beautiful and sexy!! Your last few pics are just amazing. So very beautiful! Hope you are well. I hate the time diffrence. But you do put such a nice smile on my face out here!

I dislike it as well. It seems that we sometimes end up wandering around at about the same time if I end up wandering around restless for half the night. If I actually sleep like a normal person I always seem to miss you. I'm really glad that you like the new pictures...or at least the new versions of the old pictures. :heart:

Mmmmm! You are such a sexy woman! All around from every angle you are gorgeous!

Awww, thank you sweetie. You're far too generous. :kiss::rose:

Oh ... I had to mention Lit lag, and then it ate my post twice and then tried to double post it on me. I should know better by now. :cattail:

The lack of sleep is getting to me and I'm all blurry eyed, silly, and ready to pass out into a heap tonight. I never did actually make it to bed last night. I'm just going to drop these off really quick and go sit quietly before I start getting myself into trouble.

Oh random bits and pieces...some back by request. If I remember right Ecto John is responsible for the fact that a full body shot of me from the rear even come to be at that time as I was far too embarrassed to think about taking one.

Sweet dreams everyone! :kiss:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Oh my!!!, that shot of your ass...I'd love to be coming up behind you:devil:
Hi there. How are you tonight?:kiss:

Thank you sweetie. I'm surprised that one was received as well as it was. If I had known I wouldn't have bothered posting the other pictures with it. I'm afraid they were sort of lost in the shuffle. ;)

The power never really stayed out for long at all. It just kept flickering on and off. The internet was back up before bed (yay for Netflix and more Eureka...though you're way ahead of me now) and thankfully the wind had died down. I slept like a baby...I swear sleep should not feel THAT good! I woke up for a few minutes around 6:30 this morning...long enough to learn that school was cancelled for the day, responded to a message, and promptly fell back to sleep with the phone in my hand. :D

Well I liked the breasts and necklace pic, and a full view of the last one would be rather nice too :)

That's just as annoying though. Suspect you are still winning on eureka, top show :) Glad you slept well, and so thoroughly :) Good job phone didn't go off again.

Not at all! I just call it like i see it! You are gorgeous and i love looking at your sexy body!:devil:

Hi everyone. I got new batteries, but the schools are closed today so I'm lacking in privacy to take new pictures. Hopefully I'll be able to make up for that over the next few days.

Since you guys liked this one so much I've gone back through and tried to clean up the rest of the series a bit. I'm not sure they came out quite as good, but I thought you might like to see the rest that went with this.

attachment.php

The rest of these are a little bit blurrier. They were all originally taken out of a video clip that I shot, so the quality of each frame capture varied a bit and I had to lighten a couple of them up a bit. For the record, I doubt if any of you are looking at my hair, but it's fairly ragged looking in these because I had just taken a shower and it was still drying while I was shooting. I think I had actually started off with some shower and post shower pictures that day.

The final picture is at the bottom and is on an offsite host. I don't think it's extremely naughty as you can't really see anything...but it's enough of a close up so that it might offend the mods. Plus, I want to try out this new host. If it works out perhaps it will lead to more pictures that have to be hosted offsite. Please let me know if you have any issues viewing it. I had a friend do a test run of the pic and it came up fine for him. The pictures seem to be loading a bit slow for me.

Also, there are a couple of other pictures already posted in my gallery there. The whole gallery is set to private, but I don't know that it really is or stays that way once you've been given a link to one of the pics. Please let me know if you're able to get into the rest of the pictures. It'll help me decide how to handle the posting of future pics. If it helps encourage you to try to get to the rest of the pictures there are definitely some very naughty bits in there. :devil:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Too Close For Comfort?

Last edited:
I like the middle of three, looks so smooth, see what you mean about the last one, certainly is challenging to make anything out. A video you said ;)

Last edited:
iseeii great shots of your ass it looks lonely does it need some loving

Why thank you. I didn't think the breasts would be suitable for you as the nipples are a bit too covered. I'm glad you enjoyed my ass though...and yes, it could always use some loving. :kiss:

I like the middle of three, looks so smooth, see what you mean about the last one, certainly is challenging to make anything out. A video you said ;)

Thank you. It might actually look a tiny bit smoother than it really is to be fair. I did have to lighten the shots up and try to clean up the random pixels a bit. It's a pretty fair representation though. ;)

LOL, are you squinting trying to see if you can find any naughty bits in there? In it's current state I didn't really feel that it showed much of anything at all...I may have helped that along with some softening and blurring of those parts. :D I figured if we're going to get that close up to my parts the mods would probably prefer that it not be hosted here though.

And ummm yeah, off a video, though I don't actually know that the video still exists. I'm finding that I can't really open the few older videos that I have laying around on this computer. That vid was never particularly interesting anyway. I was having issues with the timer on my old camera, so the only real point of the video was to roll around on the bed and try to get a couple of pictures of my rear that I could snip out of the vid. :eek:

Hi everyone. I got new batteries, but the schools are closed today so I'm lacking in privacy to take new pictures. Hopefully I'll be able to make up for that over the next few days.

Since you guys liked this one so much I've gone back through and tried to clean up the rest of the series a bit. I'm not sure they came out quite as good, but I thought you might like to see the rest that went with this.

attachment.php

The rest of these are a little bit blurrier. They were all originally taken out of a video clip that I shot, so the quality of each frame capture varied a bit and I had to lighten a couple of them up a bit. For the record, I doubt if any of you are looking at my hair, but it's fairly ragged looking in these because I had just taken a shower and it was still drying while I was shooting. I think I had actually started off with some shower and post shower pictures that day.

The final picture is at the bottom and is on an offsite host. I don't think it's extremely naughty as you can't really see anything...but it's enough of a close up so that it might offend the mods. Plus, I want to try out this new host. If it works out perhaps it will lead to more pictures that have to be hosted offsite. Please let me know if you have any issues viewing it. I had a friend do a test run of the pic and it came up fine for him. The pictures seem to be loading a bit slow for me.

Also, there are a couple of other pictures already posted in my gallery there. The whole gallery is set to private, but I don't know that it really is or stays that way once you've been given a link to one of the pics. Please let me know if you're able to get into the rest of the pictures. It'll help me decide how to handle the posting of future pics. If it helps encourage you to try to get to the rest of the pictures there are definitely some very naughty bits in there. :devil:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Too Close For Comfort?

I'd love yo give your ass a nice smack!

Oh my!!!, that shot of your ass...I'd love to be coming up behind you:devil:
Hi there. How are you tonight?:kiss:

Ohh...now there's a thought. I must say my nights just gotten a bit brighter now. It's actually going very well so far. How are you sweetie? :kiss:

Well I liked the breasts and necklace pic, and a full view of the last one would be rather nice too :)

That's just as annoying though. Suspect you are still winning on eureka, top show :) Glad you slept well, and so thoroughly :) Good job phone didn't go off again.

Sadly there's not a full shot or better shot of the last pic. It was taken in a mirror and not with the timer either so the rest of it is me twisted around funky holding a camera. Kind of detracts from the picture a bit eh?

Actually, I've only started it. I think I'm on the third episode now. I had only watched the pilot and read all of the reviews when I was telling you about it.

Well, the ringer on my cell is always off when I'm sleeping, though it was on vibrate...that would have been interesting to wake up to. :D

Not at all! I just call it like i see it! You are gorgeous and i love looking at your sexy body!:devil:

Well then, I suppose I'll have to see about taking some new pics so you can see more of it. Well...to be fair I suppose you've already seen about all there is to see, so you'll just get to see it all again. :kiss:

I'd love yo give your ass a nice smack!

Mmmm...you know how I feel about that!

Hello beautiful!!:kiss: just stopping by for a quick lick and a tiny nibble:D
I hope your day is going good.

Damn, and I thought I had seen some fabulous shots of that ass... fucking hell those are nice!! :devil::devil::devil:

Hello beautiful!!:kiss: just stopping by for a quick lick and a tiny nibble:D
I hope your day is going good.

As long as you stay long enough for a lick and a nibble in return. :kiss:

It's been fantastic so far, it's going to be a busy night, but nothing terrible. I'll be heading out shortly. How are you doing?

Damn, and I thought I had seen some fabulous shots of that ass... fucking hell those are nice!! :devil::devil::devil:

Oh...now that's a reaction I don't get out of you often. Remember how this thread...well mostly the other thread, was full of nothing but breasts for so long? You keep up that level of enthusiasm and pretty soon it's going to be nothing but ass!! :D

Oh...now that's a reaction I don't get out of you often. Remember how this thread...well mostly the other thread, was full of nothing but breasts for so long? You keep up that level of enthusiasm and pretty soon it's going to be nothing but ass!! :D

You need a nice even overall feel to the thread. No point in letting one of the others miss out on some fabulous part of you. There are a great man fabulous parts too. Granted... I can't say that I would encourage any less of that amazing ass. :D:D:D

You need a nice even overall feel to the thread. No point in letting one of the others miss out on some fabulous part of you. There are a great man fabulous parts too. Granted... I can't say that I would encourage any less of that amazing ass. :D:D:D

Fair enough. Well then...in the interest of equal opportunity picture posting I'll just have to add a couple of extra...

Fair enough. Well then...in the interest of equal opportunity picture posting I'll just have to add a couple of extra...

You just have to absolutely admire someone who is so interested in making the many of us all happy. Such a drive to find a middle ground we can all enjoy.... lol.... ;)

In the interest of balance, equality, and all that jazz.

Ok, so maybe my panties don't really count as a body part, but maybe the rest might. The first half of the series. We'll see about the other half later...maybe. ;)

White Lace 1

White Lace 2

White Lace 3

You just have to absolutely admire someone who is so interested in making the many of us all happy. Such a drive to find a middle ground we can all enjoy.... lol.... ;)

I do try my best, everyone does have different tastes after all. ;)

Balance is good:D

:kiss:

Never let it be said that I'm don't support balance and equality for all body parts. :kiss:

In the interest of balance, equality, and all that jazz.

Ok, so maybe my panties don't really count as a body part, but maybe the rest might. The first half of the series. We'll see about the other half later...maybe. ;)

I think you might be moving me over to touting the glory of your other shots... ah how fickle my ass fadom is...LOL...

Oh I'm certain you do..now you just need to find the host. Well that and there actually needs to be something to subscribe to. :D

But I'm already subscribed to both ;P I can see the host I need to plug into ;)

Luckily the host is multi-interface.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back