Malaprop chuckles

Nathan_Brazil

Literotica Guru
Just finished a story by an earnest beginner.

Their and there were wildly intermixed, as well as the usual silliness, but the one that really got me chuckling was when she substituted anecdote for antidote.

A character was poisoned and sought the anecdote. I figured... well, at least she died with a smile on her face.

Their and there were wildly intermixed, as well as the usual silliness, but the one that really got me chuckling was when she substituted anecdote for antidote.

A character was poisoned and sought the anecdote. I figured... well, at least she died with a smile on her face.

I understand that there's anecdotal evidence to suggest it's right

I've had autocorrect do that sort of thing to me--until I shot autocorrect.

Today's offering

This one actually comes from another site, but it still made me laugh.

An earnest author was spinning her story of love, and when the king DECLARED his love, it read like this:

"Adelaide, on the other hand, looked absolutely thrilled with the deceleration."

Now, I would have thought their love was accelerating. Heh!

God I love authors who can't spel.

There was a book that came out a long time ago called Where Am I ... Now When I Need Me?" IIRC, there was a character who was a "teacher" for one of those correspondence schools for writers. One of his students wrote a piece of erotica with the phrase "...her pulsating virginia."

Back