Homeless man

zex95966

Lover
Would love to read a story about a homeless guy who manages to have a wife cheat on her husband with him. Probably the husband helps him out and invites to the house and he leaves for whatever reason.

What is behind his homelessness? Drugs, divorce, insanity, firing, missed mortgage|rent payments, persecution, sloppiness? Everyone has their own story.

Would love to read a story about a homeless guy who manages to have a wife cheat on her husband with him. Probably the husband helps him out and invites to the house and he leaves for whatever reason.

Would love to hear more about your idea. Dose she put him to work around the house/yard? Dose he have any skills that she can use? Like is he a out of work construction worker or something like that?

What makes the wife want to cheat? Is it the hubby is gone so much she just wants the new guy as man meat or do they bond and things heat up. How do they act when the hubby is home?

Last edited:
I like the idea that the husband maybe was being a good Samaritan and decided to help him out. Talks to him on a whim and finds himself unexpectedly bonding with him.

Offers him food and a shower at his place without telling wife... I imagine her initially pissed off and even disgusted but he cleans up, looks different and doesn't act like most beggars. Husband has grown to trust him and offers his place until he gets back on his feet.

Meanwhile while husband works while homeless guy seduces (accidentally or intentionally) his wife and she finds herself very attracted by now.

For his reasons of homelessness maybe he was married before and his wife took everything. Some kind of circumstances where he just found himself very unlucky

I want him to be a likeable character... Other than the fact he's plowing this guys wife...but she sure isn't without fault either.

It's extremely unlikely that a man would invite any other man, especially a stranger and homeless, to move into a home he shares with his wife.

The wife might help a homeless guy, purely out of sympathy at first, and maybe starting with sandwiches then small amounts of money, as they become friends. Maybe they get around to seeing each other every day for a few minutes.

Then husband is out of town on business and it's a dark and stormy night and she's worried about the homeless guy being out exposed in the weather … .

Maybe the homeless guy is the smart but careless type who had everything so easy he never really tried to work hard, left college in big hopes for his own business, but it flopped, he played a conman a bit in attempts to save it (no real crime, just slippery schemes) but eventually lost big, escaping with nothing from situation that could end worse. Now he's still young, but without a clear trade or means and disgruntled, probably depressed, and in a way relish in his own misery for now.

The hubby discover him somehow, and attempt to bring out and back up, out of pure heart as a former school buddy or distant relative or alike, and/or with something in mind for the guy, maybe he needs a sacrificial lamb for some risky deal if that goes awry or something like that. Maybe the guy holds some insider information or know-how, or patent, or just the right acquaintances the real value he may even not realise himself, but the hubby does.

Wife start with pity that grows into a sympathy, and eventually she fall for the guy hard and have to "rescue" him from the husband's plan she knows something but little about.

Then, the ending may be yet another twist in whatever way you fancy.

Last edited:
...maybe he needs a sacrificial lamb for some risky deal if that goes awry or something like that. … .

a fall guy. that's a good motivation and a nice twist.

that could also be another of her motivations.

I do love this idea and have been working on one that involves a wife volunteering at a homeless shelter. One of the frequent "guests" is something like a former student of hers. She wants to help him and he couldn't care less. She is drawn to his bad boy nature and he thinks she might be a good fuck.

I also like the idea that the husband encourages his wife to help the guy and offers to let him stay with them when he is unable to get into the shelter while not being aware that he and the wife are now lovers.

I think I need to dig that out and finish the story.

Last edited:
Maybe the homeless guy is the smart but careless type who had everything so easy he never really tried to work hard, left college in big hopes for his own business, but it flopped, he played a conman a bit in attempts to save it (no real crime, just slippery schemes) but eventually lost big, escaping with nothing from situation that could end worse. Now he's still young, but without a clear trade or means and disgruntled, probably depressed, and in a way relish in his own misery for now.

The hubby discover him somehow, and attempt to bring out and back up, out of pure heart as a former school buddy or distant relative or alike, and/or with something in mind for the guy, maybe he needs a sacrificial lamb for some risky deal if that goes awry or something like that. Maybe the guy holds some insider information or know-how, or patent, or just the right acquaintances the real value he may even not realise himself, but the hubby does.

Wife start with pity that grows into a sympathy, and eventually she fall for the guy hard and have to "rescue" him from the husband's plan she knows something but little about.

Yep that sounds like a great start.

I do love this idea and have been working on one that involves a wife volunteering at a homeless shelter. One of the frequent "guests" is something like a former student of hers. She wants to help him and he couldn't care less. She is drawn to his bad boy nature and he thinks she might be a good fuck.

I also like the idea that the husband encourages his wife to help the guy and offers to let him stay with them when he is unable to get into the shelter while not being aware that he and the wife are now lovers.

I think I need to dig that out and finish the story.

Yes that sounds pretty hot!

Thanks, read and favorited it.

I can see this being very likely. She then has him do some work around the place and slowly they get close...

When I was homeless for a while. A gas station attendant had let me crash in his shed. Could see something like that leading into yard work and handy man fix jobs in the house.

Yes that sounds pretty hot!

Glad you like it. Been working on it and will let you know when it's posted. I also hope some of these other ideas get posted. The idea of a wife and homeless guy is quite hot.

Does the homeless part need to be a dramatic factor in the story? As in does the wife need to know that he is homeless and still want the D or is it more like he is clean looking (surfer dude/ mountain man/ farm hand) and the wife mistakes him for just a normal guy and misunderstands until it is reviled later?

If we go with him being very dirty and messy when the wife meets him and its very obvious that he is homeless then we can go with messy circumstances that has the wife looking or interested to sleep with him, or we can go with a slutty wife that happens to find that he may be homeless but has a fit body with a huge dick and just wants to jump on it.

If we go with the misunderstanding version where the wife just looks at him as a guy that lives on the beach or in the woods then we can go with a situation where he or she can get to know each other and start something out of proximity or that the wife just looks at him as a fun time and wants to one and done him thinking that he would be ok with it only to find out later that he is homeless either from the husband or the guy himself.

In some places, annual income of US$100k is under the poverty line. The homeless guy could be a community college instructor living out of his Yugo's back seat, and an exec's wife is his student who takes pity and invites him to a spare room for the semester.

Does the homeless part need to be a dramatic factor in the story? As in does the wife need to know that he is homeless and still want the D or is it more like he is clean looking (surfer dude/ mountain man/ farm hand) and the wife mistakes him for just a normal guy and misunderstands until it is reviled later?

If we go with him being very dirty and messy when the wife meets him and its very obvious that he is homeless then we can go with messy circumstances that has the wife looking or interested to sleep with him, or we can go with a slutty wife that happens to find that he may be homeless but has a fit body with a huge dick and just wants to jump on it.

If we go with the misunderstanding version where the wife just looks at him as a guy that lives on the beach or in the woods then we can go with a situation where he or she can get to know each other and start something out of proximity or that the wife just looks at him as a fun time and wants to one and done him thinking that he would be ok with it only to find out later that he is homeless either from the husband or the guy himself.

Well my preference is that he is actually homeless if that's what you mean. I don't mind if it's a slow reveal and she doesn't find out about it until later (though preferably before she sleeps with him.)

He doesn't need to be obvious about it but for me, part pf what makes it hot is that he's not really a catch in terms of his lifestyle (despite that he still seduces this wife whose husband might be considered quite a a catch) He can be attractive after he cleans himself up, but can't afford nice clothes and probably hasn't shaved in forever. So that is not there initially.

It's preference though, and I would rather have a not ideal story than nothing at all. I don't really like slutty girls in stories though unless maybe the guy is completely inexperienced. So if you like it could be a young inexperienced homeless guy and the wife seduces him if you prefer that angle.

Last edited:

While I think both versions could make for interesting stories, I feel that the wife knowing he is homeless from the beginning has more possibilities story wise. How do they originally meet up. Why does it turn into a romantic relationship, what role if any does the husband play, etc. If she finds out after it can feel like a tacked on twist that really doesn't add much to what preceded it. Unless it's a multi-chapter thing, then it could possibly work.

Back