Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've used two lame lines in my life and they both worked :eek:
*NY state campgrounds volleyball court, early '80s, Italian girl in the back talking with someone, her time to serve but she let the ball sit for a bit*
"Hey you. Are you going to stand there and look pretty or are you going to serve?"
*She was my first love ;*

*Two college students in an empty apartment, waiting for baked ziti to warm up. They're looking at his high school yearbook*
"Why don't you come over here and sit on my lap. You can see better."
*My wife, the one who broke my nose LOL*

It's like men lose IQ points when they see a hot woman. I've caught myself drooling, staring, and ready with a lame line. Thankfully, I just nod my head down, smile, and say nothing.

"It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt."

Mark Twain or Abraham Lincoln.

awww. lol. those weren't that bad. Cheesy pick up lines can be really cute sometimes. Cutest pickup I ever had..... Again, back from the restaurant days, when all customers were good, sometimes us girls would chitchat, oblivious to the customers listening. My girlfriend and I were discussing our dream car. At that time, my dream car was a candle apple red Corvette with black leather interior, which is what I shared with her. A couple days later, this young man, who I didn't even notice initially, comes in, gets down on one knee, gives me a red matchbox corvette, takes my hand, slips on a cheap fake cubic zirconia ring, and asks if I'd do him the honor of going on a date with him. Yeah, I totally had to. It was only one date though. He turned out to be this super sweet extremely devote catholic. Even I have a line I won't cross, leading a semi devout religious man into temptation on a whirlwind tour through the seven deadly sins sounds like fun and games, but an extremely devout one, well, that is just cruel. I was honest with him and said he was super wonderful, and amazing, and sweet, and that I would pretty much destroy everything that made him him in weeks, and I didn't want to be that girl, that I was a hot mess, only looking to have a good time, was pretty much the complete opposite of everything he stood for, and I really was doing him a favor by not seeing him again.

Your comfort is more important than our perving

awww thanks. though, I think I can be lazy and pervy at the same time. I multitask well.

awww. lol. those weren't that bad. Cheesy pick up lines can be really cute sometimes. Cutest pickup I ever had..... Again, back from the restaurant days, when all customers were good, sometimes us girls would chitchat, oblivious to the customers listening. My girlfriend and I were discussing our dream car. At that time, my dream car was a candle apple red Corvette with black leather interior, which is what I shared with her. A couple days later, this young man, who I didn't even notice initially, comes in, gets down on one knee, gives me a red matchbox corvette, takes my hand, slips on a cheap fake cubic zirconia ring, and asks if I'd do him the honor of going on a date with him. Yeah, I totally had to. It was only one date though. He turned out to be this super sweet extremely devote catholic. Even I have a line I won't cross, leading a semi devout religious man into temptation on a whirlwind tour through the seven deadly sins sounds like fun and games, but an extremely devout one, well, that is just cruel. I was honest with him and said he was super wonderful, and amazing, and sweet, and that I would pretty much destroy everything that made him him in weeks, and I didn't want to be that girl, that I was a hot mess, only looking to have a good time, was pretty much the complete opposite of everything he stood for, and I really was doing him a favor by not seeing him again.

I was once a devout Catholic, as was my first love. Until prom night, and we did check off most of the deadly sins: envy was the only one we didn't break, she was angry that she had to go to sleep

awww thanks. though, I think I can be lazy and pervy at the same time. I multitask well.

If you are a nerd, or consider yourself one, it's important that you be able to multitask. I, for instance, just rinsed out a shit ton of diet Dr Pepper cans and fed the cats before they went back to sleep, all while remembering your pictures ;)

Love your legs relaxing like that, don’t see enough of them

Well thanks, they are displayed at my house a lot actually. if one is sitting on the couch next to me, they are often draped over said person, as I like being sprawled out on my couch

I was once a devout Catholic, as was my first love. Until prom night, and we did check off most of the deadly sins: envy was the only one we didn't break, she was angry that she had to go to sleep

If you are a nerd, or consider yourself one, it's important that you be able to multitask. I, for instance, just rinsed out a shit ton of diet Dr Pepper cans and fed the cats before they went back to sleep, all while remembering your pictures ;)

how did she not get to envy on prom night, please, someone else's shoes, dress, hair, jewelry, ride. Envy is easy for a chick at a fancy event.

At this moment, I'm lounging, watching crap tv, perving on lit, shopping on amazon, and thinking about some cleaning thing that I could do that would make it look like I put in a lot of effort, but actually put in next to none.

Yep. Wish I was lounging there.

It is very comfy

how did she not get to envy on prom night, please, someone else's shoes, dress, hair, jewelry, ride. Envy is easy for a chick at a fancy event.

She was very content with her gown - picked out for her with the help of her mother - her shoes - she loved them - jewelry - given to her a week before the prom, was her late grandmother's rings, pendants, and crucifixes. She was just a very happy to have someone who loved her share her special evening with her.

Helped that I didn't have a wandering eye, well, it wander but only down on her body :devil:

Last edited:
they are displayed at my house a lot actually.

You can send a man into overdrive even when relaxing

I bet! And it looks like plenty of room for one more.

it is quite roomy

She was very content with her gown - picked out for her with the help of her mother - her shoes - she loved them - jewelry - given to her a week before the prom, was her late grandmother's rings, pendants, and crucifixes. She was just a very happy to have someone who loved her share her special evening with her.

Helped that I didn't have a wandering eye, well, it wander but only down on her body :devil:

Aww, isn't that sweet (as I totally side-eye my screen)

they are displayed at my house a lot actually.

You can send a man into overdrive even when relaxing

Well thanks, it is all cute until I shush you because I demand total silence when I watch Grey's Anatomy.

I'm lounging, watching crap tv, perving on lit, shopping on amazon,

Whilst simultaneous baking a pie and blowing your husband?

I'm lounging, watching crap tv, perving on lit, shopping on amazon,

Whilst simultaneous baking a pie and blowing your husband?

no, but if it helps, I am debating buying this as I wonder if I could pull it off or if it would look completely ridiculous with my tits.

mesmerized by those legs and nails.

thanks. I actually need to cut my nails soon, but too lazy to repaint as I'd have to take the polish off.

Cleavage and tight butt, of course I lusted her :devil:

Well it is the no wandering eye thing that I am side-eyeing. I could be with a young Brad Pitt and I still probably see someone I'd like to borrow for a night.

So slide over a little bit and I'll slide in next to you.
sure

no, but if it helps, I am debating buying this as I wonder if I could pull it off or if it would look completely ridiculous with my tits.

thanks. I actually need to cut my nails soon, but too lazy to repaint as I'd have to take the polish off.

Well it is the no wandering eye thing that I am side-eyeing. I could be with a young Brad Pitt and I still probably see someone I'd like to borrow for a night.

sure

I "behaved" myself that night :D

I "behaved" myself that night :D

Good for you. I did not. But again my prom date and I were broken up. We had hit an impasse, he hated condoms, complained that he struggled to keep it up with them, and indeed he did, and just constantly fought about wearing them. I may have been a bit of a whore, but I was not a stupid whore, and well no condom no entry. Still have only ever screwed one man without a condom (hubby obviously). So yeah, just couldn't work. One of my few hard rules.

It was still a fun night though, just not with him haha.

Long time lurker unmasking.

No, you would not look ridiculous. You would look heavenly.

(returning to lurk mode)

Well thanks, given you are a chick, I do put some weight on that (sorry guys, but you all will just say everything looks good) I did buy it, but primarily because Amazon has free returns (yes, if i was a transformer, I'd be Amazon Prime) I don't know, I mean with their size and the toll of gravity, I know my tits will be nowhere up where the models are. I think it might just look weird. But we shall see. I will probably post a picture either way. It will either be cute or fucking funny so nothing to lose.

I'm liking what I'm seeing that's plenty!

Thank you. Another pussy has now been added. He is grey and white.

Good for you. I did not. But again my prom date and I were broken up. We had hit an impasse, he hated condoms, complained that he struggled to keep it up with them, and indeed he did, and just constantly fought about wearing them. I may have been a bit of a whore, but I was not a stupid whore, and well no condom no entry. Still have only ever screwed one man without a condom (hubby obviously). So yeah, just couldn't work. One of my few hard rules.

Well thanks, given you are a chick, I do put some weight on that (sorry guys, but you all will just say everything looks good) I did buy it, but primarily because Amazon has free returns (yes, if i was a transformer, I'd be Amazon Prime) I don't know, I mean with their size and the toll of gravity, I know my tits will be nowhere up where the models are. I think it might just look weird. But we shall see. I will probably post a picture either way. It will either be cute or fucking funny so nothing to lose.

No glove, no love!
Better wrap it before you tap it!

To earn extra money my mother sold lingerie, like Tupperware. The parties, um, interesting to say the least.

And I agree with UCan.

Lingerie models online seem to be extra perky, like they have fake boobs or photoshopped tits. Sometimes gravity can make women look good. *wink*

I would go with you looking fucking hot!

I like you with the natural look.

Ah, well thanks. Just keep in mind that at any given moment, my natural look might involve unbrushed hair or potato chip crumbs on my cleavage (yeah eating potots chips now, hence the example). I'm just awesome like that. Someday I will make it through the day without spilling something on my boobs, some day.

No glove, no love!
Better wrap it before you tap it!

Yup, surprisingly he was the only guy that every gave me a hard time about that. I guess that is a good sign about the American population as a whole. My anecdotal nonscientific "study" shows over 97% of men aren't stupid enough to bitch about that.

Ah, well thanks. Just keep in mind that at any given moment, my natural look might involve unbrushed hair or potato chip crumbs on my cleavage (yeah eating potots chips now, hence the example). I'm just awesome like that. Someday I will make it through the day without spilling something on my boobs, some day.

Yup, surprisingly he was the only guy that every gave me a hard time about that. I guess that is a good sign about the American population as a whole. My anecdotal nonscientific "study" shows over 97% of men aren't stupid enough to bitch about that.

I was devout - well, not chaste devout - Catholic, and I never ever had sex without a condom, even when my lover was a virgin and was told that bullshit "You can't get pregnant the first time."

Even when it wasn't just two of us, the glove was mandatory. I didn't want kids until I was emotionally ready for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back