UK fuck/suck buddies by postcode

Certain I posted here, try to not ramble. Looking for a regular meets with a sucker, I'm very vanilla and sadly selfish. Ideal guy would be able to handle a good hour of thick meat treatment. 5 minute wonders not my thing.
West London and travel only. British Asian, horny and hairy.! Average body, 70 kg 5ft9 and uncut thick hard thick 7 inches with fast recovery.

RG1 - Reading, Berkshire

28 bi male in RG1 here can be top or bottom (or both) looking for the dirtiest fun possible.

Edit: happy to join couples and very interested in pegging!

Covent Garden

Here overnight on a business trip. Nice hotel near Covent Garden. Would love to find a nearby litster to play with in my room.

NN3 Northampton UK

Hi all. Gay Master in Northaampton looking for any kinky young submissives to train

love to meet next time in london

Certain I posted here, try to not ramble. Looking for a regular meets with a sucker, I'm very vanilla and sadly selfish. Ideal guy would be able to handle a good hour of thick meat treatment. 5 minute wonders not my thing.
West London and travel only. British Asian, horny and hairy.! Average body, 70 kg 5ft9 and uncut thick hard thick 7 inches with fast recovery.

beautiful happy to be a sucker for that spicy treat!

Ne65

Mature guy, just joined. Married but would be nice to explore my bi tendencies.

Last edited:
Back