I want to paint you green and spank you like a misbehaving avocado.

Saw this... thought it appropriate. Potential costume for the misbehaving avocado orgy I'm scheduling over Christmas:

wtf_13.jpg
 
Happy Festivus everyone! Just popping in to say hi, and pass along a helpful tip.

Tip: Shoving a spoonful of cinnamon up your ass will cut the length of the common cold in half.

Trust me. I read it on the Internet.
 
Sure, sure... you're thinking to yourself:

"Self - what does a misbehaving avocado do to actually misbehave?"

I'll tell you right here and now - we're not going to discuss the avocado's behaviour. This is about you.

If you're still fantastically confused and wondering "WTF?!" then I have good news - that makes you entirely normal.

Me: 42, articulate, male business-owner, frequent traveler, consumate smart-ass, married guy prone to frequent bouts of misbehaviour.

You: Female and not scared off by someone who's a self-described sapiophile.

If you're looking for someone to spank your ass and demand that you make me a sandwich, I'm probably not your guy. If you want to discuss world events, psychology theory, and guerilla marketing tactics, interrupted with frequent masturbatory eruptions of raw, throbbing bliss, we should probably chat. I'm good like that.

TL/DR: I'm not insane, I'm a normal, smart-alecky, polite articulate guy who really likes to make you cum... and I made you read this far. :)

lol. Well done Sir.

I wish you good fortune on your quest.
 
Hey folks - long time no chat! I just wrapped up a whirlwind tour of Europe. Me in a hotel room. I think I'm still chafing. :)

Just wanted to pop in here and remind you all - the most important sex organ is the one between the ears.

(No, silly, not the nose. That's just weird.)
 
Just browsing around on my first day as a member. Wonderful thread!
To Storm - I hope you aren't chaffing alone. ;)
 
I must be really FAST because I tried to look up sapiophile and couldn't find it...it's mean to use words dictionary.com doesn't know! And guerilla marketing tactics? What are we marketing guerrillas for? New zoo attractions?

P.S. I was totally prepared to make you a sandwich, but now I'm just totally confused...
 
Date: "I love avocados"

Me (desperately trying to think of something impressive to say): "My dad is an avocado."

------

Happy Monday, world. :)
 
According to OkCupid if you have Avacado in your profile your thinking about orgasms.

So. Yeah I’m all about the avacado. 😝😝
 
Fun fact - the Aztec word for avocado is testicle...

Guacamole is testicle sauce...

You’re welcome, I am off to start my day with some testicle on toast :eek:
 
I must be really FAST because I tried to look up sapiophile and couldn't find it...it's mean to use words dictionary.com doesn't know! And guerilla marketing tactics? What are we marketing guerrillas for? New zoo attractions?

P.S. I was totally prepared to make you a sandwich, but now I'm just totally confused...


Here you go.........
Sapiophile: One who finds intelligence the most sexually attractive feature; behaviour of becoming attracted to or aroused by intelligence and its use. Coquettish: behaving in such a way as to suggest a playful sexual attraction; flirtatious
 
Here you go.........
Sapiophile: One who finds intelligence the most sexually attractive feature; behaviour of becoming attracted to or aroused by intelligence and its use. Coquettish: behaving in such a way as to suggest a playful sexual attraction; flirtatious
Was I the only person who had never heard of one but figured it out from the two root words it's derived from?

The above sentence probably suggests that I might be one, oh brother.
 
Avocado humor imitating real life:

When I have to take care of matter myself...


avocados-636x423.jpg


One for the guys...

flat,800x800,075,f.jpg



BTW - all this intelligent creative energy is making me hot.
 
Back
Top