THIS is America's Problem - Bill Nye the SJW Guy

Chris_Michael

2B or Not 2B
Joined
Oct 4, 2015
Posts
5,510
Okay I'm an atheist and Bill Nye is a mechanical engineer. According to Wikipedia, the ultimate source, Bill Nye claimed that Creationist views threatened education and innovation. And I totally agree. This is when I really started paying attention to him because I had never watched his show growing up. Anyway, he later went on to debate Ken Ham and I've watched that debate (along with any Sam Harris or Christopher Hitchens RIP debate) multiple times. They're great.

So, Bill Nye was a voice for reason. Now... well, you can see for yourself...

To anybody wondering why I criticize the left so much, this is why. This is exactly what religion does. If you look at any of the cringy Christian spinoff shows, they are embarrassing to watch. And it's amazing how this feels exactly the same except the guy behind it was thought to be a voice for reason.

So here's how Bill presents sexuality. I don't have any issue with sexuality. Actually, I'm not even quite sure why sexuality is apart of something related to sex vs gender. And to make things worse, it's almost like he's portraying gay people as sluts who just fuck everybody which is just a terrible way to portray them.

This is literally... literally... a cartoon about an ice cream orgy... I shit you not.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8

And that is not even the bad part. If he left it at that, it would just be one of those things that we pretend never happened. And if Christians used it against us in debate, we would just point out ad hoc (or red herring) and move on. But there is no way to just ignore this cringy-as-fuck... ugh... just whatever the fuck it is... I can't even begin to express my regret for thinking this man was a voice for atheists and somebody who helped me as an atheist. I just can't. It's just embarrassing. Just watch this cringy ass shit.

Rachel Bloom - My Sex Junk... 'sigh'

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

What happened to us? The atheist community used to be about rational thought. I bet Christians are just fucking having a field day with this shit. If I ever debate a Christian again, and I do a lot, I'm just going to pretend I don't know who Bill Nye is. Fucking hell... What is our country turning into? Just lunatics and their schizophrenic vaginas... and stupid men wanting to stick their dick in anything.

This is why I'm critical of the left. This encompasses it all. It's religion. If they could, these people would behead you for questioning them. I bet they gave Bill an ultimatum - "do this or we'll make sure the headlines read 'Bill Nye the Transphobic, Homophobic, Misogysnistic Guy.'"
 
Hahaha One of the comments below the video, "I'm sorry, religious right. You were right about the slippery slope."

That is just so true. The second gay marriage was legalized, this happened. I remember hearing about how little kids were going to be encouraged to be gay. And now, we have National Geographic with a transgender CHILD on it.

Like WTF America... you fucking stupid... ugh... just whatever. I cannot believe this shit. My day started off good, too, and now it sucks. I'm going back to a more reasonable world inside of a videogame. Maybe god is real. Maybr I should rethink things... Maybe I need to start studying religion to figure out which god is real.
 
Your posts might have a bit more impact if you weren't putting them on a porn board.
 
OK, I watched the thing, but I didn't see any orgy. It looks like they're dancing in a dish, and not even touching each other.

I mean, maybe that's what you think orgies are like, but I would assume there would be some physical contact.
 
This isn't "America's" problem, it's YOUR problem

America's problem is nutjobs like you taking your issues out in the voting booth.
 
This isn't "America's" problem, it's YOUR problem

America's problem is nutjobs like you taking your issues out in the voting booth.

Where else should you take out issues? Of course, leftists take out issues by burning and destroying, but all that really does is to turn the body politic against them.
 
There is an embarrassing video clip from a segment of his Netflix show. The man is a total fucking buffoon.
 
There is an embarrassing video clip from a segment of his Netflix show. The man is a total fucking buffoon.

It's one huge virtue signalling campaign. That's all it is. The left is about white guilt, virtue signalling, transtrending, and complete acceptance of ignorance.

In 20 years, will people look back on this and think that it aged well? I have a feeling there is going to be a lot of facepalming going on.

At this rate, I'll still be around here :D Imagine that!
 
It's your own doing.

By your own admission you voted for someone who does NOT represent your views. Why? Because you think you're sending a message to "liberals" who don't care what you think, although you think they do.

That's not reasonable. That's idiotic.

She's just trying to get under my skin. ;)
 
It's your own doing.

By your own admission you voted for someone who does NOT represent your views. Why? Because you think you're sending a message to "liberals" who don't care what you think, although you think they do.

That's not reasonable. That's idiotic.

I am not denying your right to be an insufferable cunt. You are regardless of what I do. :)
 
Back
Top