How to delete storys on Literotica?

LordLoxley

Virgin
Hello Literotica friends,

I have recently compiled two of my stories, which were released in serial form, into complete volumes.

The problem is, my home page is now rather messy, and I would prefer to delete the old serial versions so readers will be directed to the complete stories.

I have searched and searched but never found a way to delete stories. I have emailed mods three times, but have never received any response.

Does anyone know how to do this? Again... I'm not removing content here, I am very happy with Literotica and all it stands for. I just want to clean up my home page and make it easier for readers to get to the full versions of my stories.

Thanks,
Loxley

1> Log into your account and create a story titled "REMOVE". In the body of the story, put the names of the submissions you wish removed along with (optionally) the reason for their removal.

2> If you want all of your work removed, you can write "DELETE ALL" in one form rather than listing every submission.

3> If you want all of one series removed, you can write "DELETE [SERIESNAME]" in one form rather than listing every submission.

Story removals are usually done within 4-7 days.

BTW, if you have any story related questions, drop by the Author's Hangout and state your queries in there.

Good Luck.

1> Log into your account and create a story titled "REMOVE". In the body of the story, put the names of the submissions you wish removed along with (optionally) the reason for their removal.

2> If you want all of your work removed, you can write "DELETE ALL" in one form rather than listing every submission.

3> If you want all of one series removed, you can write "DELETE [SERIESNAME]" in one form rather than listing every submission.

Story removals are usually done within 4-7 days.

BTW, if you have any story related questions, drop by the Author's Hangout and state your queries in there.

Good Luck.

Or if you only have one or two to get rid of you can submit them individually with the '- DELETE' at the end of the title. Leave everything else blank and submit.

Thank you so much! It worked perfectly and now my page is clean and efficient. I really appreciate you taking time to help!

Back