Open minded woman to play as my slim, busty, bimbo sister

I screeched. "Ow!!! COULDN'T YOU HAVE BEEN- OHH.....- slower?" I felt the pleasure slowly, and I continued rubbing my wet and hard tits.
 
"I'm.....I'm sorry if I went in too hard but I just dont know how much longer I can...can hold on for," I stammer brethlessly as I build up the speed and power of my thrusts. "I thought going in to you fast would get you over the shock and pain faster."

I can hear you moaning now that the pleasure is building up inside of you, your pussy starting to get wet and lubing up my cock, making it easier for me to slide my cock inside your pussy. I look down on you as you play with your cum stained tits and I feel the cum begining to build inside my shaft. I wont be able to hold on any longer, I'm moments away from filling your virgin pussy with cum.
 
Just as you ask me what cum is I let my load go and my cock starts to pump out my cum, filling your pussy. I see your eyes go wide with shock but you can't help but moan as you feel yourself been filled up. I hold still, my cock deep inside you as I moan, finally getting the release I've desperately needed for so long. After a minute I'm don't and I bend down and kiss you.

"That's cum. That's what I've just filled you up with. It's what happens when a guy gets so turned on he can't stop himself and he has to finish. Next time I'll let you see what it's like if you want." I stay on top of you, my cock still buried deep inside you.
 
I laugh as I slowly pull my cock out of your pussy. "No, I dont have a switch. It's an expression that's used when you are sexually excited. I saw your nipples go hard and heard you moan and your pussy get wet so that means you were turned on by me and what I was doing to you. I got a hard on because you get me excited sexually."

I look down at you, my dumb but sexy sister. Your still breathing hard and your covered in a thin film of sweat, your nipples are still hard and the cum on your chin and between your tits is starting to dry. I feel my cock start to go hard again. I straddle you again, pinning you gently to the bed and start to stroke my growing cock. "I'll let you see what cum looks like but it'll mean you'll get very messy. I'll help you get a shower afterwards if you'd like."
 
"I could go for a bath right now." I said, starting to get up and out of bed.

(Should we do tit and pussy licking?"
 
"Hold on. Ive got something else I can show you and I promise you'll love it. All you have to do is lie on the bed and keep your legs open enough for me to get between them. Afterwards I'll share your bath."
 
"S-Sure!" I replied. I lay myself in the bed, on my back. I spread my legs as wide as they would go (man I'm flexible!!!) and then stayed that way. "So... uh... what is it?
 
I kneel between your legs and lower my head towards your tight pussy. You feel my tounge gently press against your pussy and start to move up and down it several times. I use my fingers to gently open the lips of your pussy and slide my tounge inside you, swirling my tounge around. I can hear your sudden gasps and moans of pleasure and feel you squirm around as a new sensation run through your body.
 
It feels quite new to me alright. It was rather surprising, yet it felt so wonderful to have my brother licking my pussy.
"Oh...." I moan. "That feels so good!"
 
Back
Top