How Long For Hairbrush Spanking Marks to Heal

closet_prof

Virgin
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Posts
2
At the direction of an online dom, I recently spanked my butt with the bristle side of a hairbrush.

I hit pretty hard, and not realizing it at the time, the spanking broke the skin and left little marks.

It's not super painful but I am aware that it hurts a little.
Worse is that I don't want my wife to see the marks.

They are not super deep but they are visible.

How long will it take for the marks to heal?
 
How long does it usually take your minor cuts and scratches to heal?

Unfortunately, you won't be able to use arnica as the skin's broken. OTOH dabbing the area with strong chammomile tea might take out some of the inflammation. Lavender essential oil at the right dilution could also help a bit, but the smell might raise a few eyebrows.
 
This depends on you. The length of time would be different for my husband and me. That's why you were asked how long it usually takes minor cuts and scratches to heal.
Your health, nutrition, any deficiency or any condition that impacts on healing rate, age and various other factors all might impact.
Yep - my husband has mild psoriasis, and one of the things which is linked to that is that his cuts and scratches heal up a lot sooner than mine.
 
Just tell her you came out of the shower and sat down hard on the hairbrush..unless they are all over then you may have to keep your pants on for a few days :)
 
Back
Top