Need Readers - Futuristic BDSM Story - M/f+ and F/f

People won't be able to "publicly" give you their Email addresses here as that violates Literotica rules, and I doubt many would be willing to help you if you have no intentions of submitting the story to Lit.
 
Thank you for your reply, you might be right, just saying that no one mentions anything regarding to the scope of help as to where the product goes. not sure if it will be on lit, just not at that point yet. Got allot to write before I decide that.

Many articles on lit even talk about how to find publishers and other things. so not sure.

FYI, I said "Message Me", not post it publicly. Please don't ever post your email publicly, unless you want lots of spam.

Edit: I have gotten one person, told them I don't know if I will publish it here and if they don't want to edit it, Im ok with it. Kinda seeing IF I can write a novel and create something of quality. I am not so interested in distribution, yet, I certainly don't want to restrict myself to ANY opportunity at this point.
 
Last edited:
Asking for help on your story without plans to post it here is in poor taste . . . and not what this forum is for.

Your options are:

  • Retract your request
  • Submit a chapter or two without editing to show good faith in your decision to post the story here before asking for help again


Of course, anyone who offers to help should be careful . . . you could use their free services and disappear.

I'll check back shortly to look for a reply. Or I'll remove the post.

EF MOD
 
_Lynn_, then maybe they should put that in ANY of the rules and other site/forumn documentation. I'm not doing either of your options, and if you want to remove my post... well then that's up to you. Since I am not breaking any rules I wont be banned. BUT enjoy if you want.

ALSO, let me point out that if you do look at Literotica, there are quite a few resources available to editors for finding publishers OTHER then literotica. Sorry, but nothing I have seen has lead me to a different conclusion. The problem isn't me, the problem is that what your saying now isn't supported by your own documentation. But good luck.

P.S. And yes, I looked at all the rules before using this forum or asking posters specifically for any requirements of distribution and could not fine one. But maybe its buried somewhere. Don't really care at this point. Tried my best.

https://www.literotica.com/faq/06028833.shtml <-- Lit FAQ "Editors", no mention.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=526260 <-- Editor's Forum " The Final List of “do”s and “don’t”s of using a Volunteer Editor" (No mention at time of posting this)

There are many more on the site I have read... none of them say this program is only for projects that will be posted on other sites, but here is one that helps you find publishers...

https://www.literotica.com/s/some-whys-and-hows-of-e-publishing
https://www.literotica.com/s/writing-smut-for-profit

yea... sorry (much more of these are available), I have read tons of these. Not once have I seen a requirement. Might want to update documentation.
 
Last edited:
_Lynn_, then maybe they should put that in ANY of the rules and other site/forumn documentation. I'm not doing either of your options, and if you want to remove my post... well then that's up to you. Since I am not breaking any rules I wont be banned. BUT enjoy if you want.

ALSO, let me point out that if you do look at Literotica, there are quite a few resources available to editors for finding publishers OTHER then literotica. Sorry, but nothing I have seen has lead me to a different conclusion. The problem isn't me, the problem is that what your saying now isn't supported by your own documentation. But good luck.

P.S. And yes, I looked at all the rules before using this forum or asking posters specifically for any requirements of distribution and could not fine one. But maybe its buried somewhere. Don't really care at this point. Tried my best.




From here

Volunteer Editors volunteer their time and skills helping authors with editing issues which may include spelling, grammar, word usage, character development, plot development and the like. Volunteer editing normally occurs before an author submits a new story to be posted on the site, but also may occur when an author re-works a story which has already been approved and posted, but which the author wishes to improve.
 
Well, I certainly wouldn't have wasted my time had I seen that. If that is for the forum, then I will use other resources. Sorry I wasted my time. Might want to put it elsewhere. Not very helpfull not to have all the rules in the site rules post and I was good I tried to read them.

but its your forum so enjoy, I am off elsewhere.
 
Last edited:
please delete me, I don't care... I don't want to fight with you, just tried to follow the rules and couldn't... frustrated for wasting my time.
 
Back
Top