Last Daughter of Krypton: Legion OOC

So, um.

I know no-one's actually playing Sun Boy.

But wouldn't it suck-- like-- dramatically-- if he showed up to the final battle only for Zod to turn his power on him and blow him up like a tac-nuke?

Zod'd do the same to Jaymie, but Jaymie could fight it off by turning her ice powers inwards... she'd be useless in the fight, but she wouldn't die...

...thoughts?

Gonna hold off on replying as Zor-Sen 'till Wraith and/or J'onn get a chance to chime in.

I would, however, ask that no-one immediately intervene with Liz. If what I think is about to happen is about to happen, she'll be okay.

I have a plan.

I was gonna say, Wraith is about to go all Tarintino on someone, but I want to give Tears a chance to get the cheerleader out of the fridge.

If not, someone is about to learn why it's bad to anger a 10,000 year old
Scion of Shadow!!!

Brax, for reasons, I would ask you to never talk about a girl being in a refrigerator.

Please. :(

...in any case, wouldn't "The Cheerleader" be Powergirl? She's Claire Bennet, after all.

Last edited:
Gonna hold off on replying as Zor-Sen 'till Wraith and/or J'onn get a chance to chime in.

I would, however, ask that no-one immediately intervene with Liz. If what I think is about to happen is about to happen, she'll be okay.

I have a plan.

Aww, shit! I should have read this before I responded!

I will edit. Sorry!

No, it's fine!

It's totally fine!

It's such a sweet and powerful moment, I'd hate to discard it, and it doesn't rule out my idea.

No, it's fine!

It's totally fine!

It's such a sweet and powerful moment, I'd hate to discard it, and it doesn't rule out my idea.

Ok, if you're sure.

It just....well, seemed like what J'onn should do. It's what I would do :)

I was gonna say, Wraith is about to go all Tarintino on someone, but I want to give Tears a chance to get the cheerleader out of the fridge.

If not, someone is about to learn why it's bad to anger a 10,000 year old
Scion of Shadow!!!

Shit, man, go ahead and unleash.

They've learned what it's like to piss off a Martian Manhunter, but this does not fulfill their educational requirements.

And now Liz has made Wraith a nice little place to throw Nam-Ek once Wraith has beaten the shit out of the bad guy.

But we want Kara to make her grand entrance, first.

Actually, this is twice now they have escaped the Phantom Zone. Wraith is gonna take them somewhere else.

A place with no sun, no moon, and very, very magical.

Ok, if you're sure.

It just....well, seemed like what J'onn should do. It's what I would do :)

It was not just fine, it was perfectly fine.

And, synchronicity, the thing with the gravity well dovetailed perfectly with my idea for a Phantom Zone rift.

Yeah, its all fun and games until people start opening portals.

Uppercut_zpsa8b9af78.jpg

I'm gonna get this boy in the shower, have some ice cream, & check opn my sick wife who is upstairs. (just checked on her a few minutes ago)

oh, in thread...

whatever you want to do Kimmie. These two are mooks. powerful mooks, but still mooks.

Back