How sexless losers (like a few on this forum) morphed into alt-right Trumpers

Sad part is, there are legitimate questions to ask, and issues to deal with, that get caught up in toxic environments like The Red Pill. Finding a sense of community is important to everyone, when society is more mobile, and communities more transient, than they've ever been in history. And it's a fair and important question to ask, what is masculinity, and what does it mean to "be a man" in the twenty-first century?
 
*sigh*

And yet ANOTHER rory drive-by post.

I can't wait for the "look at all the people I got to post in my thread" gif. :rolleyes:
 
And yet ANOTHER HisArpy trolling in one of my threads (until he decides to set up camp permanently, and spam it incessantly), with nothing of substance to add. :cool:
 
Sad part is, there are legitimate questions to ask, and issues to deal with, that get caught up in toxic environments like The Red Pill.

Agreed. The "noise" is annoying and keeps people from making any real progress on the issues. (Which, of course, can be applied to so many things.)
 
Emboldening sexless losers is a primary feature of The Trump Effect.
 
i don't know that this thread is entirely fair. i can think of an anti-trumper on the board who's a sexless loser...probably more than one.
 
And yet ANOTHER HisArpy trolling in one of my threads (until he decides to set up camp permanently, and spam it incessantly), with nothing of substance to add. :cool:

the raper isn't too quick on the up take.
 
i don't know that this thread is entirely fair. i can think of an anti-trumper on the board who's a sexless loser...probably more than one.

Not the point though, really. The issue is that the GOP exploits and enables toxic masculinity and incel rage.

An anti-trumper who can't get a girlfriend might still not have a girlfriend, but his political alternatives to the GOP aren't appealing to his potential misogyny, anti-feminism, or psuedo-scientific views of gender to win his support.
 

Sad part is, there are legitimate questions to ask, and issues to deal with, that get caught up in toxic environments like The Red Pill. Finding a sense of community is important to everyone, when society is more mobile, and communities more transient, than they've ever been in history. And it's a fair and important question to ask, what is masculinity, and what does it mean to "be a man" in the twenty-first century?


They simply can't fit into a rather changing society. What a miserable existence.
 

The PUA stuff was rather trendy when I was in college. Maybe it's always been? I don't know. But there was a period in which I stopped dating men for about six months or so because of it. It gets exhausting trying to filter out every PUA guy from actually relate-able guys.

The article hits the nail on the head when it says "women aren't games" and that's what makes the Incels mad. "I followed the rules! Why won't she suck my pee-pee?" No one wants to date someone, if she is treated his only marginally more consideration than an NPC in a Bioware game.

And yeah, you combine that with a loss of identity and some racist fear monger is going to be your hero.

I have only a little sympathy for young guys who feel their loss of identity and community. Is it hard that gender roles and societal expectations have changed? Does alienation and breakdown of communities make life suck? Does living in a world that doesn't affirm who you feel you are inside get a depressing? Yeah....

...just ask the Japanese-Americans, the Jewish Community, transgender people, the recently gentrified (again) black communities, pretty much any immigrant, Muslims, bi-racial people, anyone who is living on a reservation...

I mean, welcome to the club. We're all alienated here.
 
Last edited:
It is just a tad bit hypocritical to talk about "toxic masculinity" and brag about "how many chicks you've banged" in the same breath.

:p
 
i don't know that this thread is entirely fair. i can think of an anti-trumper on the board who's a sexless loser...probably more than one.

In my neighborhood, saying "I hate Trump" buries you in pussy.
 
This shit is so... weird. I knew a guy who went to one of those things, in the really real world, back a good five or six years ago when I was still in my party kid phase and Jesus fuck was he annoying.

He hated the shit out of me and I know exactly why. Because I've always been a real straight shooter, so one day he came up to me at work, back when I used to work at this comic shop where all the nerds/theater kids/alternateens hung out, and he started talking to me about my reputation- which I won't go into, but he was like... full on about it. And he told me to rate him. And I didn't know what the hell he was talking about, so he explained the 1-10 attractiveness scale, and I thought we were bullshitting, like I didn't know that this was something that was important to him, so I said, "Idk like a 4?" Because he was slightly below average. He. Got. PISSED. Threw a big fit and demanded that I explain myself. So I did because I just... I have a hard time giving a fuck anyway and at this time in my life I was so constantly strung out that I barely knew where I was at most of the time. I roasted the shit out of him, because he was screaming in my face that I tell him what was wrong with him.

So here's why this is funny. One of the thing I said was that he looked poor, because he did- and he could not understand why I would say that. This motherfucker had a gap in his front teeth the size of the grand canyon, and all his teeth were hella crooked. So I said to him, "Bitch if you had money you'd get your damn teeth fixed. You think people don't notice that?" I told him a bunch of other shit too, that his clothes weren't tailored and he looked like a pathetic off-the-racker, that his hair was boring and ugly, that his scraggly beard was not gonna replace a jawline, etc.

To be fair to me, he was literally screaming at me to tell him in detail why I didn't like the way he looked.

Like a month later he comes back into the shop- with those not-braces braces. He was wearing more fitted clothes. He had cut his hair and shaved his beard. We all made fun of him because we realized that he would just do literally anything I told him. So some of the other guys asked him why he had changed so drastically, and he said it was to pick up chicks, that the look was part of it, and I was like, "Well then why the fuck didn't you ask a chick? You look gay now, you dumb motherfucker. And you're still not gonna get laid. You think anybody's gonna want to suck your dick because you changed pants? You're an asshole who screams at people to tell them their aesthetic flaws in detail."

Like... he genuinely, honest to god, in his heart of hearts, did not understand that the problem was that he was an asshole. A fresh coat of paint won't save a wall with dryrot. I don't know what they teach in those classes but it's all surface level bullshit about looking like you have money, I think. So... if you attract any women at all it's just gonna be the folks who would like you to spend money on them. You're not going to have any meaningful relationships that way.

And still, to this day, like why the fuck did he ask me? Why would you try to figure out what chicks think is hot by asking someone who, at the time, firmly identified as a man? What the fuck is the logic there?

This comic makes me think that the logic is that he just didn't know how to go up to a lady and say, "Hey do I look ok?" Because... he didn't know women were people? That seems to be what the consensus is and I'm honestly so happy to finally have that information because I've wondered about this for years.
 
I have never, ever understood PUA. Maybe it's just by the grace of God that I did not weaponize my loserdom in high school.

Nah.

It was going to Vassar. :devil:
 
I don't understand incels even a little bit so... there's that. Like I can't even ballpark it. Those fuckers have glitched right off the map.
 
The Maxim magazine bro-douche halcyon days of the mid '90s-to-late aughts are over. Lotta schmucks who were too stubborn to evolve and/or didn't get the final trophy wife prize did not go gently into that good night. Such was one genesis path of today's incels.

President Cheeto, a surviving venal relic of an age of smarm n' schnook even before that time, was their last gasp of a last gasp at validation. Only the Time Stone can save them now. :D

anigif-sub-buzz-20338-1524859179-5.gif
 
The Maxim magazine bro-douche halcyon days of the mid '90s-to-late aughts are over. Lotta schmucks who were too stubborn to evolve and/or didn't get the final trophy wife prize did not go gently into that good night. Such was one genesis path of today's incels.

President Cheeto, a surviving venal relic of an age of smarm n' schnook even before that time, was their last gasp of a last gasp at validation. Only the Time Stone can save them now. :D

anigif-sub-buzz-20338-1524859179-5.gif

Some of these fuckers never played Mario and it shows. Sometimes you beat the castle and you get a goddamn mushroom because YOUR princess is in another castle.

Life is like a video game
 
Some some strange reason this thread has convinced me to try the idle tapping "game," KEPT MAN.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • 129A1E23-87BF-4A82-AE8A-EA5BD9122E46.jpg
    129A1E23-87BF-4A82-AE8A-EA5BD9122E46.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top