Just One

Just stumbled into... just stumbled over... just came across...

No, no words sound right.

I've found your thread babe, and it is gorgeously artistic, sensuous and beautiful.

Thank you, Nigel. That's a lovely compliment. x

oscarmeyerca~ Thank you. ;)

ouchfeelsgood~ Hey. Great to see you. Hope all is well. Glad you're enjoying my offerings.

Englishman_ant~ Thank you so much. Much appreciated.

Got any hot pics to warm me up this morning? Coffee alone isn't doing the trick ;)

so delicate and tasty looking .. my jaw is agape with desire.. i want to eat you

oh my word .. with all these wishes , i'm afraid i'm going to have to find a few magic lamps to make these wishes come true ..

you look so damn tasty .. come sit on my face

WISHING that you were rubbing and grinding that sweet beautiful treasure all over my face right now!
Now that sounds simply heavenly! I would adore that, I am certain.

oh my word .. with all these wishes , i'm afraid i'm going to have to find a few magic lamps to make these wishes come true ..

you look so damn tasty .. come sit on my face
Mmmm. I'll accept this invitation, too. Magic lamps? How about the bulge through your pants?

lovely bum, simply fantastic
Thanks so much. x

MMMMMMM, gentle licks and tender kisses to that pretty little pucker..................
Ummmm. You guys are getting me quite aroused this morning. I'm going to have to go shower now and take care of my little pucker and clitoris. I'm envisioning a finger in my cunt pressing against my G spot, one stroking my asshole and another circling my love button.

so delicate and tasty looking .. my jaw is agape with desire.. i want to eat you
And I would like that very much.

Ohhhh my.....

So naughty. :devil:
So, it meets with your approval? I hope so. I wasn't planning on posting anything this morning but you did ask and, well, you know. ;)

Ummmm. You guys are getting me quite aroused this morning. I'm going to have to go shower now and take care of my little pucker and clitoris. I'm envisioning a finger in my cunt pressing against my G spot, one stroking my asshole and another circling my love button.

And I would like that very much.

So, it meets with your approval? I hope so. I wasn't planning on posting anything this morning but you did ask and, well, you know. ;)
Oh now that is a lovely idea Katzen! Happy play time I'd love to be there to wash your back, cock sliding between your lips while your finger strokes your clit. ;)

Back