Sub requests direction/ tasks

direct this slut , give her a task

My Master has asked me to post this personal requesting ideas for tasks that he may instruct me to do on your behalf, pm me , make them as perverted and degrading as you wish , should my Master select your suggestion this slut will reply to you with one message only sharing my thoughts on the experience , the lucky ones may get a pic , so hit me with those ideas by pm please all you kind and kinky sirs

Last edited:
My Master has asked me to post this personal requesting ideas for tasks that he may instruct me to do on your behalf, pm me , make them as perverted and degrading as you wish , should my Master select your suggestion I will reply to you with one message only sharing my thoughts on the experience , the lucky ones may get a pic , so hit me with those ideas by pm please

Lol -a clever degradation game for a lazy Dom. I must remember this for some day when I'm feeling unmotivated and uninspired...

Sorry- that came across mean, I didn't mean it mean. Was just having a chuckle at your expense (Damn- maybe that is mean?);):D

Lol -a clever degradation game for a lazy Dom. I must remember this for some day when I'm feeling unmotivated and uninspired...

I have to agree.

Between the BDSM Personals and the other BDSM boards, the number of "My Master told me I should ask you all how I should be punished" type threads gets pretty tiresome.

Let me think up some creative ideas for you and, just maybe, I'll get one single reply and possibly a pic?

Sorry, I'm not 13 anymore.

Also, I notice that you created two pretty much identical threads for this.

Last edited:
I have to agree.

Between the BDSM Personals and the other BDSM boards, the number of "My Master told me I should ask you all how I should be punished" type threads gets pretty tiresome.

Let me think up some creative ideas for you and, just maybe, I'll get one single reply and possibly a pic?

Sorry, I'm not 13 anymore.

Also, I notice that you created two pretty much identical threads for this.

I actually do think some kind of public thread is a good game to play for shy subs.

I just found it amusing that the dom in this case was using other peoples imaginations. It is clever and it's lazy. I can respect that.;)

I actually do think some kind of public thread is a good game to play for shy subs.

I just found it amusing that the dom in this case was using other peoples imaginations. It is clever and it's lazy. I can respect that.;)

Yeah, that could be a fun game-thread, because sometimes subs are lazy too ;). Of course, you'd want it to be something a sub can easily do and prove via a quick pic.

This slut would like to say that so far the suggestions have disappointed largely , this slut has been well trained by her Master and has been directed in very many ways , the point of inviting suggestions is not due to a lack of imagination on my Master's part but to increase the sense of anticipation in his slut since this slut is possibly going to have to follow all sorts of perveryed directions from multiple imaginations not just one

In the absence of qualifying suggestions this slut was told to do the following by my Master today , and will be complying , this is what was sent to this slut by a Master

'You are to write ' slut ' on your left breast , 'whore' on your right and 'Master's cunt ' well above Master's cunt

You are to go to a supermarket , you may wear a coat , and only a jacket / coat , though you may wear thigh highs as well

Buy some condoms and a cucumber , this cucumber will be lodged in my cunt later so choose wisely with regard to how thick it is

You may but a newspaper as well if you wish

Understood ?

Pics before and after the jacket is out on ........ and a pic of the cucumber and condoms when you get home

Good girl '

So please send this slut some novel instructions kind Sirs

Your master didn't tell you to buy ginger root?

That was an oversight. Pick a nice large one, something with some heft and girth. You'll also want some string so as to make retrieval easier.

http://www.figging.com/figging-pictures/figged-for-sunbathing-01.jpg

http://www.figging.com/figging-pictures/figged-for-sunbathing-02.jpg

This sub thanks all the kind Sirs who contributed so far , as of yet only one idea qualifies , this slut had expected more deprived and lewd suggestion that really pushed her limits and challenged her from the collective imagination of lit .......

This sub thanks all the kind Sirs who contributed so far , as of yet only one idea qualifies , this slut had expected more deprived and lewd suggestion that really pushed her limits and challenged her from the collective imagination of lit .......

Thank you. Here is your reward.

Before you enter the store you open the plastic bag sitting on the seat next to you. You are parked in the lot. You remove six clothes pins. Pulling the bottom hem of your coat aside you affix three each on your outer labial lips. Once in place you remove two more, and after checking to see no one is looking place one on each of your nipples.

We do want pictures so use your phone and take shots for us.

Properly attired you are ready to purchase the condom, cucumber (a long fat one) and ginger root.

Imagine the shame if you were to loose some pins as you walked around the store. And that squirm in your step as the feeling intensifies.

You don't get to remove the pins until you're back in your car. Hopefully no one will be watching when you remove them and the blood flows back into the sensitive flesh.

You know that little tag on mattresses the one that says do not remove it. Remove it, the ultimate taboo

That's called a "law tag" here in the states. Removing it will automatically cause an armed squad of mattress police to show up at your house and torture you until you prove you are the rightful owner of the mattress. Consequences may vary.....

Back