Pokemon: Got to Fuck them All! (Open to 1 female)

Feral_Intelligence

Howl at the Moon
Joined
Mar 1, 2008
Posts
2,064
"Hello, I am Professor Pine. I am the head researcher for the Arkos Region. My specialty is researching Pokemon mating habits. There are many amazing mysteries surrounding Pokemon having sex. For example, how come an 877 lbs Wailord can breed with a 24 lbs Skitty?

"Now tell me, are you a boy or a girl? Oh, wait, here are my glasses. I can see now. A woman, quite obviously. Now, in some regions, children as young as ten can start training Pokemon and going on unaccompanied adventures. Here in Arkos we have something called child welfare laws. So only adults are allowed to catch and train dangerous animals.

"As the regional professor I provide people with a starter Pokemon. This young Pokemon will be your first and will help you go out into the world. There are many ways to train Pokemon, and you will have to discover the method that works best for you. Be warned, Pokemon can be aggressive and demanding.

"Now, lets have a look at your three options. First, we have the grass type Bulbasaur. This reptilian Pokemon has a plant growing from its back. It has strong tentacles...er I mean vines that it can use to fight with.

"Next, is our fire type, Charmander. It might only stand half as tall as you now, but will evolve into a towering dragon-like creature. It can be a temperamental.

"Finally, Squirtle is the water type. It is cute and affectionate, but to clever by half. You will be hard pressed to keep him from getting what he wants from you. His hard shell will keep him safe in a fight.

"So which do you choose..."
 
The lab has a variety of machines. On the walls are diagrams of pokemon anatomy. On the table before you sit the three pokeballs the professor offered. He makes some notes as he waits, somewhat impatiently. He checks his watch and mumbles about late appointments.
 
Last edited:
Professor Pine hands over the pokeball containing the charmander. Just as he does so, a young man comes dashing into the room.

"I'm here, I'm here," he says, waving a hand dismissively at the professor's annoyed glare.

The man is dressed in traveling cloths with boots ready for walking. His hair is cut short and he has a backpack. Everything says he is ready to start his pokemon journey. Everything, but his attitude.

"Well, Jason, you can choose between squirtle and bulbasaur," Professor Pine informs him. This leads to a brief argument because he had hoped for a fire starter. He finally takes the squirtle while giving you and annoyed glare.

OOC: Describe your character
 
Back
Top