Player Alert! Do NOT post to TFH

Photographic evidence had been obtained from an anonymous source, proving that TFH is not the pillar of moral turpitude everybody thought.

4ba1b97a1908002518712b3485966250--red-rooms-play-rooms.jpg

That swingy thing looks like a good place to take a nap.
 
*giggles hysterically*

I love your wit! I'm sure you'll find a way to use those ropes if only I stopped giggling!

edit to add:
Or maybe this is the way you lure the innocent girls like me into your web. ;)

Hush. :mad: You are a terrible wing-woman, giving away my secrets. At this rate, I'll never lose my V-card.

That swingy thing looks like a good place to take a nap.

On a similar note, I have recently discovered the joy of a pallet swing bed on the front porch... Just watch for the neighbors.
 
The Quaaludes are rough on the memory



Yes, I am quite proud. I'm sure we can find all sorts of loopholes in the rules.

Besides, without loopholes, where do I tie the ropes?



Better watch out, notoriety may be contagious.

It's a textually transmitted disease.
Transmission is wi-fi borne. It is contextually contagious.....Beware, the ties can bind, and even choke you!!! :p
 
In such a profound way, just as giving of submission comes as an honorable gift from a place of bravery and trust.
Indeed in one, you find the other; strength comes from giving of yourself, and nurturing a bond.
 
Back
Top