Fem Boy Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, no pics in this post, but since i have had the corset I have only worn it for two hours at a time tops. I just put it on about 30 minutes ago and i think tonight i will wear it to bed. Going to see how it feels to wear it for at least 8 hours.

I hope one day, i am made to wear it 24/7 .

Also, I have been tucking and wearing panties to work for about 2 weeks now.

I bought "cupid" Extra firm control undergarment that actually gives me a nice shape and works pretty good as a gaff. It doesn't show under my clothes so i am going to start wearing it to work as often as i can, and i am going to tuck too. I work 12 hour shifts and i actually find tucking quite comfortable now. It's nice being able to cross my legs without fear.

where have you all been?

I am not old and not young but have never ran in to what this thread calls Fem Boy. You would think that I would have seen one; dated one or even heard about one.

I could lust for days on these pictures but know how easy it is to make them in PhotoShop. Is there reality here? Feel free to message me if you can confirm or deny. Or message me if you are a fem boy!

I am not old and not young but have never ran in to what this thread calls Fem Boy. You would think that I would have seen one; dated one or even heard about one.

I could lust for days on these pictures but know how easy it is to make them in PhotoShop. Is there reality here? Feel free to message me if you can confirm or deny. Or message me if you are a fem boy!

I am not attracted to the professional poser pics, often Asian, when they are posing with their cock out.
Yes, I think they are ripe for photo shop.

The pics I like are the hot gurl with a hint of boy ie self pics. Boys trying to look pretty is just damn hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back