The last person to post here wins . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh, did that feeling prompt that short of yours A Thunderstorm?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Storm_(short_story)

A storm pormpted this---^ piece of shit.
I was forced to read it during an English 101 backintheday.
It's about a wife cheating on her husband with the guy she really wanted to marry, and justifies it cause he'll never know.
...and she feels no guilt about it. Like it's something to be proud of.

All 'she got hers' and shit, and no mention of the fact that her husband supports her entirely and is taking care of her son during the storm.
 
Good Evening.
There's coffee on the side if you're still working nights (it IS night here)

Evening HP.

Yes, still working nights. Rain night before last, cold last night. Bright and sunny today. If you don't like the weather, wait fifteen minutes and it'll change.

Coffee is perfect.
 
LOL That's why I have double padding under my office carpet. That and it keeps the floor warmer.

I don't know why, but sometimes I love the feel of the cool, hard marble floor on my back.



End result: What is that fool doing on the floor?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top