(Re)embracing my exhibitionist side...

Life is starting to get busy this week in preparation for Christmas, so I promise I'll respond in a little bit to everyone. But, J just finished editing some of the Christmas pictures we took and I couldn't wait to post a few :D

in any position, clothed or naked, you look so fuckable... the glasses give you a certain artistic, erotic and intellectual... smart fuck look... love it

I can't wait to see the whole package unwrapped. You are hot under the tree. Thanks for the great present.

I do tend to have a bit of a CFM look in my eyes a lot of the time ;)

I've noticed That .. Good Looking .. and You wear it Well ;)

attachment.php

Lovely Legs .. I noticed 'The Toenails' as well .. Love to Slap that ASS !!!

Thanks For Sharing .. :kiss: :heart: :heart:

The end if the wine set was great and I love these new Christmas themed pics. You don't have to be naked to be incredibly sexy and desirable certainly! But please keep posting naked pics too. :D

Its like you read my dirty little mind!
I like your presents.

Yay! Glad you like them :D

It's photos like this that make me wish I had a Christmas tree! Love your teasing pose and the enticing look on your face ... ;)

If you had one maybe Santa would bring you a present ;)

Now this one of the reasons I like Christmas. Sexy women and Christmas trees!

They are two of the best things at Christmas time :kiss:

You would make a excellent present under the tree

Thanks! :D

Oh my...such delicious naughtyness...:devil:

I've heard that I am pretty tasty ;)

OMG now i know what i want for christmas .. can i show santa one of your pics ? i'm sure i'll be back on his nice list in no time .

Santa would probably enjoy that. I imagine he's a bit of a perv ;)

oh my! Nymnm I would love to be unwrapping you. You would be the perfect Christmas present, without doubt.

Perfect Ass and such sexy legs, mwah. No.4 such a hot look, and lickable all over. XX

Just wait, I'll keep unwrapping myself :devil:

in any position, clothed or naked, you look so fuckable... the glasses give you a certain artistic, erotic and intellectual... smart fuck look... love it

would love to use these lovely pics as xxxmas cards... absofuckinglutely hot!

XXXmas cards sound much more fun :devil:

I can't wait to see the whole package unwrapped. You are hot under the tree. Thanks for the great present.

The package will be unwrapped, don't worry ;)

I've noticed That .. Good Looking .. and You wear it Well ;)

Lovely Legs .. I noticed 'The Toenails' as well .. Love to Slap that ASS !!!

Thanks For Sharing .. :kiss: :heart: :heart:

I do enjoy a good ass slap ;)

The end if the wine set was great and I love these new Christmas themed pics. You don't have to be naked to be incredibly sexy and desirable certainly! But please keep posting naked pics too. :D

Thanks! And I will definitely keep posting naked pics too ;)

very nice:rose:

Candy cane pics :D - I think that's the only intro these pictures need :devil:

Attachments

• presents_8.jpg
    presents_8.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 476
  • presents_9.jpg
    presents_9.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 548
  • presents_10.jpg
    presents_10.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 1,041
You got a really purdy mouth baby ;)
Love the sweater, red panties and Santa hat look...everybody should be sporting that combo this year :kiss:
Seriously though, you're beautiful.

Mmmmm...wine and candy canes with nymnm... Why, yes Virginia, there *is* a Santa Claus! Sexy pics!

that is one of santa's helpers that definitely going to get on his naughty and nice list .. i'd love to suck on your candycane covered nipples .. mmm .

I do enjoy a good ass slap ;)

You're my Kinda Lady Nymnm .. A great sense of Humor as well a Fucking Sexy Lady .. ;)

attachment.php

Great Placement of that Candy cane .. I'd :kiss: You and Lick it all the Way
down .. :devil: .. Happy TGIF !!!

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Always lurking here

attachment.php

Love your thread. Your clothed photos are just as sexy and arousing as your more intimate skin showing photos. You have a gorgeous body and your lingerie collection is sexy and looks great on you. Your posts certainly have an effect on me, you too get me dripping at the tip with your killer sexy legs, perky breasts, and your total body.

Enjoying all your posts!

Back