Fortunate Timing (closed for cbelle02)

Corey's arms were strong around her as he returned the hug, holding her close. It felt...right? That was the only way she knew to describe it. It wasn't awkward or weird at all. His large hands rubbed over her back and she sighed softly against his neck.

After they'd parted, Natalie met his gaze. He looked at her with that same intense expression. Then he leaned forward and for one heart pounding moment, she thought he was going to kiss her. Instead, he carefully pushed a few strands of her dark hair away from her face, his fingertips brushing her cheek.

"Good night." His voice was low and vibrated against her ear, his warm breath sending a slight shiver through her. She bit her lip to hold in the soft moan that threatened to escape. Then he pulled away, meeting her gaze again before turning to leave.

"Good night." She called after him softly with a small wave. Then she turned back around, shut and locked her door and nearly collapsed back against it. How did he have the ability to drive her so crazy with his little looks and touches? They were all seemingly innocent but she knew better.

That night, she slept restlessly, unable to clear thoughts of him, of the night, from her mind. Fantasies about how the night could have gone had they let it would keep her awake for hours.

The rest of the weekend went by excruciatingly slow. Natalie looked forward to seeing him at work on Monday. Monday finally came and she couldn't help but think this week would be different than the last. She had to be professional, but how difficult would that be after the fantasies she'd had? They were just that though, fantasies, and she had to remember that they worked together, so even if it was something he wanted, they couldn't risk such a thing. Could they? But if it was something Corey wanted, could she really say no? Could she say no to anything he wanted?

Despite what she told herself though, she found herself making an effort to dress nicer, better make up and hair. She wanted to look good. He seemed to like looking at her. She'd give him something pleasing to look at. That was all.

As usual, the first time she saw Corey the next morning was when she brought him his coffee, on top of which she'd written and "Good morning!" with a smiley face.

"Hey." She said simply as she approached his desk with the coffee. "How was the rest of your weekend?"

Corey looked back to see her small wave and smile, as if confirming that he hadn't broken any boundaries with his tight hug and soft words. Judging by how she'd melted into him, he had figured he was safe, but he wanted the last image of her for that night to be a smile. It was the best one could hope for aside from actually spending the night with her...the thought of such didn't leave his mind on the drive home, or as he rustled with his sheets in bed; the temperature not too hot, or too cold, but his mind was racing, and he felt a familiar feeling as his boxers tented.

Fuck...he thought to himself, imagining him making a move on her on the couch, pulling her into him...kissing her at the doorway as eager hands moved to the buttons on her top, pushing her inside as their lips met. He groaned as Natalie responded hungrily and eagerly to his touch, the door closing behind them as they-

It was a long night.

The process repeated itself to a lesser extent on Sunday, and while Corey was no stranger to wandering into work in a less then ideal state, he would have preferred it be because he actually got some, and not just thought about it. Still, the sight of said dreams and images brought him a familiar high; his coffee in hand. He'd gone with a light brown shirt and slacks today, and couldn't help but feel his eyes drawn to Natalie as she made her way towards him. She seemed to be dressing almost more..feminine, today? Softer. It wasn't an entirely unfamiliar phenomenon for new office mates to become more comfortable with their choice of dress as they got more accustomed to their new work environment, but Corey couldn't help but wonder - no, assume - that her outfit was chosen for him.

"Hey. How was the rest of your weekend?"

Corey's response was deterred only by the coffee he took from her hand, feeling its warmth and smiling at the message she'd left for him. It was as if she felt like she had to pull out all the stops each morning to make him happy, and it was a welcome feeling as he considered her question. "Good." Not as good as the evening he'd spent with her, of course, but he hoped that went without saying. "Just a boring day of chores, shopping, yard work and such." He let a moment pass before his expression perked just a bit. "Didn't sleep too well, though."

Because I wanted some company.

"How 'bout you?"

Natalie leaned a hip against Corey’s desk as she watched him sip the coffee, waiting for his response to her question. "Just a boring day of chores, shopping, yard work and such." He said with a shrug. "Didn't sleep too well, though."

“Oh that sucks. I’m sorry. I didn’t sleep very well either.” She wondered if his reasons for lack of sleep were similar to hers. “Couldn’t get my damn mind to shut off.” She smirked. “Happens to the best of us.” She paused briefly, then patted his shoulder. “Have a good day, Corey.” With a smile she went back to her desk.

And so the rest of the week passed rather uneventfully. That is if one didn’t count the tension between the two of them so thick it felt like a fog covering the entire office. Much like the previous week, Natalie tried to take little opportunities to be of service to Corey, but now their interactions felt…different. Little smiles shared as they passed one another, moments when they were alone in the break room that brimmed with unseized opportunity, texts sent from their desk that ranged from joking about a coworker’s outfit to mild flirtation. She could feel his eyes on her from his desk.
Natalie looked forward to the weekend. She hoped that they could spend more time together, but she felt like she had to come up with another excuse, something to do for him. She couldn’t just ask him to hang out, right? But why couldn’t she? Their situation was unique so she didn’t know all the rules.

Eh, screw the rules. She thought as Friday afternoon wound around. Pulling out her phone, she sent Corey a quick text. “So…have you decided when you want me around again?” That wasn’t bad, right? It was playfully alluding to his joke the previous weekend, and letting him know she wanted to see him again…outside of work, while also putting the ball in his court.

She was finishing up her work when she got an email from Adrianna to come to her office. Figuring it was about an assignment she had just turned in to her, Natalie wasn’t too worried. She logged off and walked up to her boss’ office.

“Have a seat, Natalie. There’s something I want to discuss.” Adrianna said and shut the door behind her. “As I’m sure you’re aware, having read the company policy handbook, we frown upon any non-platonic fraternization or romantic involvement with anyone within the company, regardless of their rank. You haven’t done anything wrong…but I am very perceptive.” She smiled a little. “And have noticed that you and Corey seemed to be getting a little close. Neither of you have crossed any lines that I’m aware of, but I have noticed the looks, the smiles, the morning coffees…” She leaned toward Natalie. “I’m glad that you’re making friends here, Natalie. But please make sure it doesn’t go beyond that. You have proved to be an excellent employee in your short time here and we’d hate to lose you.”

Natalie sat back. Well, that wasn’t what she’d expected. Part of her was concerned at what Adrianna was saying. She hadn’t realized that either of them were giving off any outward vibes of anything other than casual office friends. But then again, if Adrianna had seen through it, then maybe that meant that Corey really did have similar feelings. That gave her a little boost, despite the situation.

“I understand completely.” She said finally, sitting up straight. “Corey and I are simply friends. He was the first person I really met here, so he has kind of become my office buddy.” She assured her, hoping she bought it.

Adrianna looked skeptical but nodded. “Alright. Just make sure it stays that way. I’ll call him in to make sure everyone is on the same page. Have a nice weekend.”

Natalie left the office, feeling a little shaken. So, if there had been any chance of…well…anything…she’d just been told her job would be in jeopardy if it happened. She glanced Corey’s way when she returned to her desk but held her head down and finished her work.

Hearing about Natalie's lack of sleep perked Corey up a bit, even if he kept his reaction to a half smile as she walked away, her touch lingering on his shoulder. "You too." He called out after her, his gaze staying on her calves and heels as she walked away. Something about the 'click' of a woman's high heels on a marble floor seemed to make her twice as sexy to Corey, and he resisted the urge to lick his lips as he turned back to his screen. Life was good at that moment, as he and Natalie tossed messages back and forth throughout the week, it seemed like it'd stay that way, as long as they kept their burgeoning relationship under wraps, and completely out of the eyes of management.

But his idealism was quickly snuffed out. He was actually almost done replying to her last message to him on Friday; one that left him eager with anticipation, assuming she answered in the way he thought she would. So…have you decided when you want me around again? The words hung on the screen of his phone just above his own reply, which he'd been lingering on most of the afternoon before his work phone rang.

"Corey speaking."

"Hi Corey, it's Adrianna. Could you come into my office for a minute?"

"Sure thing." Late in the day on a Friday, and firmly in the zone of imagining how things would go the next time he got together with Natalie, he walked into her office blissfully unaware of the storm clouds forming above. She didn't ever look cross, exactly, but it became apparent quickly that their topic of conversation was not going to be about some upcoming corporate event that she wanted him to make an appearance at.

"Corey, I want to talk to you about your relationship with Natalie." She leaned forward on her desk as he settled into the chair across from her. He tilted his head in confusion, even as he knew full well what she was talking about. They'd been a little too obvious, the bliss of their growing feelings for one another obscuring the fact that said feelings were dangerous at this particular workplace.

"What about it?"

A sigh left her lips. "Look, I've seen how you to interact around the office and it makes me wonder if you've remembered the...consequences for any relationships that go too far. HR has a strict-"

Corey met her gaze squarely. "I know the rules, boss." The look he got in return set him back a bit, and he realized that his usual casual manner might not be the best approach here, so he held up his hands. "Sorry. I mean, I'm aware of what our company's policy on it is and I fully intend to adhere by it."

In response, his manager focused on him squarely, as if measuring his words before nodding. "All right, Corey." It wasn't the most popular part of the HR booklet, and while it was supposedly the byproduct of a rather nasty lawsuit that a divorcing couple had put against the company, everyone knew that it was pushing the boundaries of what was applicable under the law...but in this market, nobody would question it. "If you know what's best for both of you, you'll just be friends. Okay?"

"Okay." He said, nodding slowly.

"Good to hear." she responded, and she inclined her head at him, which Corey knew was his cue to stand up.

"I'd like to finish up for the day, if that's all right with you, seeing as there are some people I am allowed to see outside of work and I'd like to get out on time." He smiled, trying to lighten the tension, and misdirect any suspicion his rather blunt response to her had given. Corey had known full well this was a risk even going over to her house on Saturday night, and soon enough his day was over, and he stared at his phone, his reply still unsent.

This wasn't just about him being lonely (which he was), or about him liking being with her (which he did), or about him thinking she was attractive (which he did). It wasn't about the company stealing something from him which he felt was his; after all, he'd signed the contract just like anyone else, they had their reasons for it, and anyone who didn't like it could just find work somewhere else, as silly as that sounded right now.

Boiled down to its basic components, it was about making a decision. Although said decision now would definitely have some complications, and after a bit of hemming and hawing, he decided not to alter his reply. They were both adults, and both knew the risks.

I want you around again as soon as possible. He knew the first part of his message would stand out even without the rest of it, but he wanted to take the initiative. There's a nice Italian place around here that I haven't had reason to try out until now. Or, more specifically, anyone to try it with. If you're available and you've got something nice to throw on with such short notice, eight o'clock.

Natalie received the message after she'd left for the day. She checked her phone as she pulled into her driveway. I want you around again as soon as possible. He'd said. A shiver went through her reading those words. He wanted her. She knew that Adrianna had talked to him as well but he seemed to blatantly disregard what she had to say. There's a nice Italian place around here that I haven't had reason to try out until now. If you're available and you've got something nice to throw on with such short notice, eight o'clock.

She'd been willing to try to make their relationship more platonic, to avoid anything that would cause suspicion. She hesitated in her response. She knew her answer. Losing her job was not something she could afford. But she also couldn't say no to him.

8pm it is. Should I meet you there or do you want to pick me up? She went inside and dropped her things on the table before sending another text. Not worried about what the big A will think?

Besides, who was to say tonight would be more than just two friends having dinner? At a nice restaurant. With candlelight. And wine. Nothing romantic about that.

Still a couple hours left to go, Natalie hopped in the shower. As she soaped herself, she couldn't stop herself from imagining Corey stepping into the shower with her, her hands were his hands, washing and caressing her body, moving over her arms, her stomach, her breasts...She would moan and lean back against his hard chest as his hands slid lower...But she snapped out of it, shaking her head.

She quickly finished showering and dressed in a little black dress, the skirt coming higher than any she'd worn at work and the top cut low enough to show off her cleavage but still be a bit modest. She chose black strappy sandals and a white cardigan, putting her hair up with a few strands falling around her face. Then, she spritzed herself with her favorite perfume, added earrings and a silver necklace. It was a nice restaurant, she had to look presentable, right?

Satisfied that she looked cute enough, she waited for 8 pm to come.

Corey waited differently, Natalie's message looming in his head as he cleaned up and prepared for the evening. He weighed shaving or not, deciding that a five o'clock shadow would suit the look he was going for as he chose his attire for the evening. He decided to err on the high side of 'fancy', grabbing a dark grey button down shirt, black suit jacket and pants...no tie, though. He got his replies out before going into the shower, feeling his adrenaline rise at the anticipation of the evening to come.

I'll meet you there. He wanted some more alone time with his thoughts, even as he considered the delicious prospect of more looking her over, the tension between them building even more...but Corey also knew that sometimes time alone could push things further, and he wondered what she was thinking right now. Certainly he could have no idea of her fantasy in her shower, as he restrained his own urges to rub his hardening cock under the water, choosing restraint to build his desire instead of imagining what it'd be like. With any luck, he'd have the real thing soon enough.

The Big A has said what she needed to. We should make our own choices. The statement said enough of his intentions, and he slipped his outfit on. I know what I want. He shivered as he sent the last message, hoping it would burn her desire as it did his. Boxers, dress shirt, pants, socks (black, of course), then the jacket and shoes. He fidgeted over whether to leave one button undone or not, and decided if he wasn't shaving before going, that undone was the right choice.

And the cologne, of course. Something spicy to catch her nose a bit. If there had been any pretense of their relationship being purely platonic, he wanted to shatter it tonight, even if romance wasn't exactly what he thought it was developing in to.

Corey arrived at the restaurant early, getting seated as he decided he wanted to watch her as she walked in. He'd told the hostess to watch for someone named Natalie, or asking for him, and he peeked at his watch. 7:58.

The lighting was soft, the music amiably quiet, and the air thick with the smell of hearty Italian foods and wines. Still, Corey hoped that the most delicious thing in the restaurant would be the woman joining him in his booth for the evening.

Corey had suggested they meet at the restaurant and that was perfectly okay with Natalie. It gave her more time to make sure she looked her best. She decided to take a cab to the restaurant. It was wise, she told herself, in case she had too much to drink. It also left open the possibility of spending more time with him. Alone. In a car. At least long enough for him to give her a ride home. She could think of other kinds of rides he could give her...

Natalie stared out the window at the passing cars as she rode in the back of the cab. I know what I want. The words were imprinted in her mind. That last text had sent a hot bolt of heat through her, pooling between her legs. It happened again as she bit her lip and glanced at her phone, reading it again. That text was clear. It only said one thing. Her. He wanted her. And she couldn't deny him.

She took a deep breath as the cab pulled up to the restaurant. She paid the fare and exited the car, straightening her skirt and cardigan. A light pink flushed her cheeks as she entered the restaurant. The hostess directed her toward Corey's table. "The gentleman has been waiting for you." The woman said with a friendly smile.

Then she saw him and nearly melted. He looked so...fucking sexy. It was the only way she could describe him. The suit, the jacket, the shirt with the top button undone...she had a sudden desire to continue unbuttoning the rest.

As she approached, she couldn't help but grin. "Hey! You look...handsome tonight!" She said as she reached the table. Handsome was definitely more polite than what she was actually thinking.

Something just felt right about the vision of her walking towards him. Strutting, actually, amended Corey, as they locked eyes on each other, no more need for pretense in their gazes as they hungrily took each other in. Her little black dress fit over her body perfectly, and suddenly he found himself wishing he'd driven her here, so he'd have more time to admire her fit form. Little did he know...

"Hey! You look...handsome tonight!" The catch in her voice made him smirk; here they were, still trying to be polite and not push boundaries even as they tried to ignore all the evidence around them about what this was turning into. Corey still felt the familiar rush of excitement at her compliment, and wondered what it was she really wanted to say. "Hi Natalie." He started warmly. Corey's mind said his words for him as he motioned her into the seat across from him, the waiter alertly coming over with a bottle of the house wine as he let his eyes settle on her; smelling her perfume, seeing how she'd done her hair...you look fucking hot was what his eyes said.

"Amazing." Corey said as he looked Natalie over from across the booth; hoping he didn't need to refer to her directly. The waiter had come over with a bottle of the house wine, and Corey took in their surroundings, leaning in conspiratorially. "This only looks expensive, don't worry..." This place had the atmosphere of a five star restaurant, but the prices were actually reasonable...ish. Corey took a menu, looking at it briefly before his eyes were drawn back to his companion for the evening. Date, friend, soon to be lover?

He wanted all of that, and more.

"Natalie...." he started, reaching for her hand and running his hand up and down her forearm. "...lets enjoy this." The only words he intended to say concerning Adrianna's message. "That's why we're here. Because we want to be here." He gave her a direct, knowing look. "And we like getting what we want..." He squeezed her hand a bit before bringing it back to his menu.

"The garlic toast here is tremendous. I'd suggest we start with that..."

Natalie could feel his eyes studying her. "Amazing." He breathed, sounding almost in awe, making her blush. She could have asked to what he was referring. But she knew. So she just smiled.

The waiter brought the wine, talked it up, and poured them both a glass, leaving the bottle on the table in a bucket of ice.

"This only looks expensive, don't worry..." Corey said as he leaned in close. Natalie laughed lightly. "I wasn't worried. This is on me, you know that right?" She said, insistently before picking up her menu to peruse it.

"Natalie....", He said softly, as his hand touched hers, that same electric charge she'd always felt drawing her attention to him again. She bit her lip again as his hand continued to gently move over her arm. "...lets enjoy this." He said, resolutely. "That's why we're here. Because we want to be here." He paused, meeting her eyes. "And we like getting what we want..." He finished before dropping his hand back to his menu.

Natalie shivered a little at the last statement and the almost...territorial? look he gave her. The look that she couldn't help but derive to suggest that he meant he liked getting what he wanted, and that was her. Before she could reply, he pulled back and lightened the mood again.

"The garlic toast here is tremendous. I'd suggest we start with that..." He suggested. Natalie nodded. "Garlic toast sounds divine. Good thing I brought breath mints or you may not want to get too close." She said with a small laugh, knowing that was exactly what she wanted.

She cleared her throat and held up her wine glass. "To...doing what we want." She said, eyes boring into his as she spoke and clinked their glasses together.

Corey chuckled easily at her response; nor would he have chosen it were the after dinner mints provided among the most potent he'd ever had. Not that it would stop him from doing certain things anyways....

He clinked his glass easily against her, inclining his head. "Yes. To doing what we want." There was a hard look over the top of his glass at her as he sipped it. "With who we want." He knew that was a bit heavy on the innuendo, but he couldn't help himself really; even with the knowledge that the tension breaking between them was going to crash down on both of them tonight, adding to it was just so, so delicious, enticing, arousing. This was about more then just defying an archaic work guideline; for Corey, it was about not just letting an opportunity pass him by because it didn't come how he wanted it to. If he'd met Natalie any other way he would've made a move on her, and just because she felt indebted to him didn't mean he shouldn't try to get to know her, or even take advantage of that fact.

Which would mean far more then her paying for the meal, of course.

The conversation was more guarded, at least from Corey's side, although when the waiter had taken their dinner order - chicken parmigiana for him, as he really couldn't try a new italian place without seeing how they did that particular dish - he swirled his wine in his glass. "When I was six, my family went on a trip to Europe. I don't remember much else about the trip - there are pictures proving we went to Paris, Madrid, Berlin, and other places, but I do distinctly remember the smell of Italian food, the way they made their pizzas..." He sighed. "Coming to a place like this, even if it's not quite the same, gives me a memory of simpler times."

The statement wasn't entirely truthful, as even his six year old self had somewhat vivid memories of italian girls, but he wasn't about to mention that part. He had the only women he wanted at the moment right in front of him.

"Yes. To doing what we want." Corey agreed as they toasted, but the hard, piercing look he gave her and the depth of his voice as he said "With who we want." sent a shudder down her spine. It was clear that he didn't just have conversation and dinner in mind as the things they wanted.

She could feel the pretense crumbling, yet their words taken by themselves could still hold innocent meaning. But it was the tone, the looks exchanged, that told the real implications.

Still, their conversation was light and friendly and enjoyable. Sure, he was very attractive, but she found it easy to talk to him about anything. He was attentive, funny, intelligent...and he seemed to take charge of a room, which she found alluring. His mind was as hot as his body.

"When I was six, my family went on a trip to Europe. I don't remember much else about the trip - there are pictures proving we went to Paris, Madrid, Berlin, and other places, but I do distinctly remember the smell of Italian food, the way they made their pizzas..."
Natalie listened as he spoke, her finger playing around the rim of her wine glass. "Coming to a place like this, even if it's not quite the same, gives me a memory of simpler times."

"That sounds amazing." She replied. "I've never been to Europe, or anywhere outside of the states, really. Though I love to travel, I've just never had the opportunity. I have a desire to see the world, meet all kinds of people, eat all kinds of exotic food..." She shrugged. "Maybe one day. For now, though, I'll have to settle for local versions."

The waiter brought their food out, chicken parm for him and gnochi with ricotta and spinach for her. "Though, I have no complaints. This looks freaking amazing." She said with a grin.

They continued their conversation as they ate their food. For the most part, it held the same easy, flowing, light air with a few random innuendos thrown in occasionally. They were having fun. There was no more talk, or even thought, of Adrianna or her warning. How they would conduct themselves at work would be discussed later. But for now, they were doing what they wanted to do.

Eventually, they finished their food, and even though Natalie was stuffed, she couldn't pass up the opportunity for dessert.

"I feel like being bad." She said as she looked over the dessert menu. She pointed to a particularly divine large cannoli with cream filling, drizzled with chocolate, strawberries and gelato on the side. "This looks incredible sinful. Will you be bad with me?" She asked him, a playful smirk on her face, but heat in her eyes.

When the server returned, she grinned at him and pointed to the dessert. "The gentleman and I would like to split the cannoli please." She told him. After he collected their finished dishes and walked away, she took the initiative to refill their wine glasses with the last of the wine.

Natalie leaned against the table toward him, the motion making her cleavage more noticeable. "I have a feeling this is going to be amazing." She said, speaking of the dessert, of course. As she slid forward a bit, her ankle came into contact with his outstretched lower leg. She made no effort to move it until the server returned with the pastry at which point she straightened in her seat again. "Damn, it looks even better in real life." She laughed.

Last edited:
The food always looked amazing, and it was nice when the delicious picture in front of you tasted just as good. Corey cut off a piece of the chicken, closing his eyes in delight as he chewed it. "Mmm. Just right." Were he to have one complaint, he would have said the pasta was a tiny bit overdone, but it was much better then the alternative. The conversation and flirting made the meal pass by quicker, and any minor quibbles with the pasta were pushed away quickly; the wine was perfect, the cheeses delectable and the company, well...

Delectable was certainly one word for Natalie. It wasn't just how she was dressed, although it certainly didn't hurt. Being sexy was about attitude, being willing to tease and be teased, and weaving throughout their chatter and longing gazes was a fire beneath her expression that Corey was intent on exploring. It was that fire that stirred in her now as she looked at the dessert menu, even if Corey didn't see it immediately.

"I feel like being bad." A beat passed as Corey tilted his head as she looked over the menu; he didn't have much room, but if the lady wanted to eat (or be bad, words which opened up many delicious ideas in his mind)....she opened the menu and showed him what looked like a cannoli, with cream, strawberries, chocolate. All of them good things, if not as delicious as what she said to accompany the picture. "This looks incredibly sinful. Will you be bad with me?" The playful look on her face contrasted with a heat in her gaze that Corey could only hope to echo.

"But of course." He said gallantly. The dirtier tone in her voice was making a certain part of Corey perk up, and he had to shift in his seat. But there was more to come as it became clear that Natalie had more then words in her mind at the moment. The waiter came by and she spoke quickly. "The gentleman and I would like to split the cannoli please." Naturally, she filled their glasses too with the last of the wine, and Corey shook his head when the waiter asked about another bottle. He still had to drive home, and thought she did, too.

But his gaze was drawn back to his lustful date as she leaned forward, giving him a better view down her dress. "I have a feeling this is going to be amazing." Corey didn't avert his eyes one bit, daring her to continue the game, but naturally it was at that moment he felt something nudging his leg. He tended to stretch out and relax in booths, and thought he wasn't in her way...until it became clear that this contact was deliberate, and he smirked, wishing he'd settled into the booth next to her.

They both straightened up as the dessert was quickly bought to them, along with two forks...although Natalie's blatant innuendo was far from over. "Damn, it looks even better in real life." Her easy laugh was infectious, and Corey found himself doing the same, enjoying the somewhat crude back and forth. He looked it over himself, the tasty treat looming between them like some sort of barrier.

"Not too big for you, is it?" He tilted his head, brandishing the fork. It wasn't usually how you ate a cannoli, but the pastry was larger then most, and pretty opulent...he didn't want to miss any of it. He waited for Natalie to start, and did the same; it was as divine as the meal had been.

A short moment later, he saw a bit of cream on Natalie's upper lip. "Hey, you've got some..." He started, before a lecherous grin lit his face. "I'll get it. Just hold still." Before seeing if she could tell what he was talking about, he quickly darted across the table, standing above her and leaning down as if he wanted to kiss her on the lips.

Which he did, more then anything.

But he settled for the barest taste as he simply smooched the cream off of her lip instead. Even the smallest taste of Natalie was incredibly sweet, and he ached to do more, but he had a feeling that once he started kissing her, he wouldn't stop; and then his hands would join in, removing her cardigan, exploring her bare arms and then-

As it was, it took a minute for him to realize that he was still there, his face poised millimetres away from hers before he pulled away. "Got it." he grinned. But even from that little moment of heaven, of just barely pecking her face, he could still taste her. The moment hung, uncertain, as he settled back in the booth, shuffling in his seat again.

He was incredibly hard, and grateful the table shielded him from view.

Natalie nearly groaned from the delicious sight of the heavenly dessert in front of them. She could hardly wait to taste it.

"Not too big for you, is it?" He asked, and she smirked at his continuance of her insinuations. "Nothing I can't handle." She told him, darting a daring look at him before picking up her fork and cutting off the end of the pastry.

Natalie took her first bite and closed her eyes as the sweet treat filled her mouth. She moaned as the taste filled her senses. "Fuck...it's so good..." She whispered, opening her eyes to meet his again as she said those words.

He was staring at her, at her lips. She licked them sensuously and could taste the cream above her upper lips. She was about to reach for a napkin when he said "Hey you've got some..." And then he stopped with a grin. "I'll get it. Just hold still."

Natalie started to tell him she could get it but stopped herself. She wanted to see what he would do, figuring he would wipe it with his napkin or finger. Her heart pounded a little harder as he moved right in front of her, his larger body leaning over her. He came so close, for a second she thought he was going to kiss her. Her lips parted as he leaned down, her eyes fluttering shut.

But instead, he simply and very lightly smooched it away, licking his own lips. Still, the feel of his lips, ever so lightly brushing her upper lip sent a pulse of heat between her legs. It was so brief but so sensual she had to knot her hands into fists to keep from grabbing his head and pulling him in for a hot, very real, kiss.

Then he just said "Got it." And settled back in his seat, smiling as if he hadn't just set her whole body on fire.

"Thank you." She said, her voice a little strained, forcing herself to breathe. They finished most of the dessert, both too full to eat it all. Natalie let Corey take the last bite. Once finished, she noticed that he too, had a little cream on the corner of his mouth.

Without saying anything, she reached across the table, sliding her finger over his skin, gathering the cream on her finger. Then she brought that finger to her mouth, slowly and sensually sucking and cleaning the cream free. She gave him a playful grin. "Got it." She mirrored his words.

The server returned bringing their check. Natalie pulled out her card and handed it to him along with the check. "So...what's next?" She asked after the waiter walked away. "I don't think I'm quite ready for this night to end just yet..."

"Thank you." Hearing the strain in Natalie's voice and seeing her fists clench along with the restraint in her breathing (and seeing the effect it had on her heaving chest) turned Corey on even more. He took in the sight with a satisfied smirk and a lecherous gaze down he torso. But, like all good combatants, she wasn't done sparring, and saved it for after Corey had taken the last bite; the taste of it made him think of her initial statement upon tasting the desert: Fuck...it's so good... He could almost hear her whisper again as he tasted the tempting concoction of chocolate, pastry, and strawberry.

There was some cream on his lip, too, and his reflexive reach for the napkin was beaten by Natalie's delicate finger. His eyes never left it as she drew it across his lip and then to her own mouth, sucking the cream and her finger provocatively. Corey had thought he couldn't get any more turned on, but her little grin and the fire in her eyes seemed to do just that. "Got it."

Fair play was so foul sometimes.

Soon, the waiter came with their check, and Corey tried not to look too abashed when Natalie gave him her card. As he walked away, he watched her turn to him. "So...what's next? I don't think I'm quite ready for this night to end just yet..."

"Neither am I." responded Corey, feeling the weight of the meal settling in him even with the charge in the air. "Where did you park?" He'd intended to set up how he'd follow her, or vice versa, and her answer gave him a rather pleasant smile.

"Well, I suppose you can ride with me." It made him wonder if he should have just driven her in the first place, but it was no matter. What counted was that she'd be in his car now, for him to look at the whole way to wherever they were headed next. It was about nine thirty, and he looked at her knowingly.

"It's getting pretty late....but there's a hideaway I know about where we can look at the stars together on the hood of my car." He shrugged. "Or...I can show you my place." The look in his eyes made it fairly clear what would happen in either case eventually.

Just having her in his car might be enough, were he to be honest.

"Where did you park?" Corey asked and Natalie grinned sheepishly. "I took a cab here..." She told him.

"Well, I suppose you can ride with me." He said, as if that was just one possibility of several options.

She made a face. "Well thank you, sir. I really appreciate that, if it wouldn't be too much trouble." Her voice held a sarcastic, but playful tone as she gave him a little smirk.

"It's getting pretty late....but there's a hideaway I know about where we can look at the stars together on the hood of my car." Corey suggested. "Or...I can show you my place."

Both of those options sounded good to Natalie. "Well, I do like looking at stars..." She said. She knew, hell they both knew, they'd probably not do much stargazing. "Why don't you show me this place you know of and we'll go from there." The prospects of the rest of the evening excited her. She couldn't remember the last time she'd been so turned on just by being around a man. But Corey could do that.

The waiter brought back the receipt, she quickly entered a tip and signed it, pocketing her card. "You ready to go?" She asked, though she knew the answer.

The two of them stood, Natalie adjusting her cardigan and her dress where it had ridden up her thighs. As they walked out side by side, their hands brushed. Natalie made the first bold move in the direction of what they'd been skirting around, but refused to explicitly admit. She took his hand, slowly, pressing her palm to his and interlocking their fingers. Her smaller hand fit perfectly in his and felt like it belonged there. She sighed softly as they walked out into the night air and toward Corey's car.

"Well, I do like looking at stars...Why don't you show me this place you know of and we'll go from there." Some might have seen it as delaying the inevitable, but to Corey it was a chance to push the excitement between them a little higher, so that when the heat between them finally burst out into flames that it would burn indefinitely. Suddenly, Corey felt like one night might not be enough, and he couldn't wait to get going.

The waiter came back, and he watched Natalie sign it quickly, giving him a look."You ready to go?"

"Yeah." He stood up with her, watching her fix her clothing with mock disappointment; he liked the skirt higher on her legs even as the rational part of his brain knew it probably looked better smoothed out. They walked side by side on the way out, and he felt her put her hand in his. It was a nice, romantic gesture, and he squeezed her hand, hearing her sigh in return.

It was unfortunate he'd need two hands to drive. The familiar double beep sounded as he unlocked his car, opening the side door of his sedan gallantly with his right hand. It was as much about being a gentleman as it was to steal a glance at her ass as she settled into the passenger seat, and he sidled around to the front and started the car, looking over at his attractive, alluring passenger as he did.

The ride was mostly silent as he took them down a side road, hoping that no eager high schoolers had found his little hideaway and turned it into a makeout point, even if he'd admit that it was more then likely the two of them were about to indulge into more carnal desires rather then look at the peaceful night sky. Whenever possible, he'd steal glances at Natalie to keep his lust burning; there was an air about her, and watching her shift and move seductively in the dress made him wonder if he should've just skipped the stargazing.

Still, he liked the idea of being a bit more daring...

Eventually, he pulled out of a side road into a semi- grassy area, and his car pulled onto some gravel near a plateau that looked down on a field. It wasn't a cliff, but there was a clear view of the sky, the city in the distance....he got out quickly, popping his trunk to pull out a blanket.

He unfurled the blanket in front of the car. "No need to get our clothes dirty, after all." At least not needlessly. Corey had a feeling that their clothes would not be in ideal shape by the time their evening was done no matter what they did. He laid the blanket on the hood and windshield, looking at her eagerly. "Need a boost up...?"

Suddenly looking at her, he wondered if they'd get any stargazing done at all.

The night was clear and beautiful, and the place that Corey took them was quiet and mostly free of the city's light pollution. It was an ideal night and an ideal location for star gazing as what seemed like billions of those fiery balls could be seen from their vantage point.

The ride over had been mostly silent, but it wasn't an awkward kind. It just didn't feel as if any words needed to be said. They had come to share something between them that didn't need constant talking or activity to make it worthy. It was a bond not many people had, unlike anything either of them had ever had before.

That, and Natalie's thoughts were filled with fantasies of what would have happened had he kissed her back at the restaurant instead of smooching the cream off her face. She knew that if they let themselves go, a simple kiss even, there would be no turning back. The spark of desire she felt continued to grow and grow and it wouldn't take much to set it aflame.

She knew that if she'd chosen going to Corey's place, they wouldn't be able to last very long. And she was quite enjoying fanning the flames for a while.

Once they'd arrived, she stepped out and waited as Corey retrieved a blanket from the trunk, the spread it across the hood. "No need to get our clothes dirty, after all." He explained and she smiled. "Of course." Though it wasn't their clothes they needed worry about getting dirty...

He turned to her then. "Need a boost up...?" He asked. Natalie was perfectly capable of lifting herself onto the car, but she couldn't pass up the opportunity to be close to him so she nodded. "Yes, please."

She moved so that she was between him and the car, bracing her hands on his broad shoulders, placing the back of one foot on the front bumper as his hands went to her waist to lift her onto the hood. Her eyes met his, staring fiercely into them as they stood so close, bodies nearly touching. Finally, she pressed down on his shoulders as he lifted her onto the hood, the front of her body just barely grazing his until she settled down.

She let go of his shoulders and whispered a breathy "Thank you" before shifting herself back against the windshield, straightening the bottom of her dress over her thighs, and crossed her legs at the ankles. Then she smiled to him, patting the hood beside her. "Come." She told him. "Join me."

Last edited:
Natalie's response was what he'd hoped to hear, and there seemed to be a lilt in her voice as she responded. "Yes, please." Her hands went to his shoulders, and Corey had to admit he liked how that felt as he grabbed her waist. She put one foot on the bumper, and the few seconds their eyes met as their bodies pressed together seemed to stretch on for hours. In that moment, he thought about forgetting the whole lifting her on the hood, and pushing her back onto it instead, his lips locking with hers as his eager hands finally got to explore her soft, feminine body under the dress she was wearing...

As it was, his grip on her tightened and he lifted her up; their bodies touching every so briefly as she disengaged from him. Her thank you echoed in his ear even with (or maybe because of) her breathy tone. "Thank you." Corey found himself engrossed as she shifted over his car, his eyes drawn to her bare calves before his attention was drawn to her tapping the hood. "Come. Join me."

Corey planted his hands on the hood and drew himself up, initially on his hands and knees before sidling up next to Natalie. He not-so-subtly wrapped his left arm around her shoulders, enjoying the feel of her smaller body pulled a bit closer to his. His right hand crossed his body in what looked like an awkward move until his fingers started to trace a path along her bare arm; every touch of her skin was electric, enticing as he looked up at the sky.

It was more fun to tease her if he couldn't quite see what he was doing as he leaned over to her. "Comfy?" He breathed to her with a teasing lilt as they sat back on his hood and watched the sky. His hands couldn't quite stay still on her, not wanting to settle down just yet.

Natalie watched him as he crawled up on the car and settled beside her. His left arm immediately went around her shoulders and she leaned against him. She breathed in, inhaling the scent of his cologne. Eventually, her head came to rest on his shoulder as she settled comfortably against him.

She glanced down as his fingers trailed over her bare skin, her breath catching slightly at the effects of that simple touch. Her flesh jumped everywhere he touched and her muscles flexed lightly in response. She turned her attention back to sky, trying to focus on it despite the sensations he was giving her. And that was just from the light touch on her arm. Imagine if he touched her other places...and she had, a lot.

"Comfy?" He intoned teasingly. "Mmhmm." She responded, her eyes on the stars. "Very."

Her left hand reached up to point to the sky. "That's Polaris...the North Star." She said, softly, pointing to a bright star. "It's the tail star of the the Little Dipper." She studied the sky a bit more then pointed to another bright star, directing him through a group of stars trailing out from it to form a constellation. "That is Draco, the Dragon." She smiled, "I kind of have a things for stars." She admitted. The night sky and the universe in general had always intrigued and fascinated her. "And I'm pretty sure that reddish looking one is actually Mars."

Natalie brought her arm back down and instead of returning it to her lap, she took hold of the hand that hung over her left shoulder while his arm rested on the back of them. She squeezed his hand, holding it to her chest, just above rise of her breasts, knuckles almost brushing the curve of her soft flesh. She slid in a little closer so that their legs brushed from hips to calves. Her other hand, resting in her lap, slid over to rest on his thigh. This was much more contact, and more intimate contact than they'd ever had so far and she found herself only wanting more, only wanting to be closer to him. She was glad to have the opportunity to share something she found so extraordinary with someone she felt the same about.

"Mmhmm. Very." Corey wasn't about to argue the point with her; even with his blanket the hood of his car it was far from an ideal surface to flop down together on...but it was more about the company, the 'romance' of it. And even as they lazily rubbed up against one another, he wondered what combination of love and lust this attraction was. For the moment, he just enjoyed having her hear, near him, before he saw (and felt) her raise her left hand to point up to the sky.

"That's Polaris...the North Star." It took a moment with the angle he was lying down at, but eventually he could see the bright star she was pointing to. "It's the tail star of the the Little Dipper." Corey struggled to remember the shape of it before remembering the few bits of astronomy he remembered from being a child; it felt like ages ago. Which was why he was grateful for Natalie's direction through the next batch of stars. "That is Draco, the Dragon."

Corey turned to see her smile, suddenly curious as to how she knew so much. "This sounds like it's right up your alley..." He only wished he'd actually planned it this way, to cater something to Natalie's interests, but his motivations had been fairly simple, and transparent.

"I kind of have a things for stars." She continued, as Corey turned back to the night sky "And I'm pretty sure that reddish looking one is actually Mars." He turned back to look at where she was pointing, and squinted to focus on it. The simplest things could be pretty amazing, and suddenly this moment, and the peace in it, made him glad he'd met her the way he had. Or maybe it just didn't matter anymore.

He felt her shifting before she moved his arm, and Corey shut his eyes so he could imagine what was happening. His hand was pulled to Natalie's chest, and his breath caught as it she stopped it just short of her breasts, feeling her breathing. Then her leg brushed up against his, followed by her hand moving to his thigh. Corey was grateful in that moment that his manhood wasn't 'out of place', but he still shifted involuntarily, his blood flow redirecting just a bit from one particular organ to another.

"I'm glad you like the stars. I just think it's peaceful to be out here like this." The hand on her chest started to trace a path along her collarbone, slipping under the cardigan where it had to but staying clear of her breasts even as he teased towards the soft flesh. "I went camping a couple of times when I was younger and I'd sleep under the stars instead of in a tent...I just liked the open air, the peaceful night sky, staring up it until I couldn't stay awake anymore..." Of course, there was the time it rained on him at about 4 AM, and other times it got cold enough for him to have to retreat to his tent...but this was about good time, and good stories, right?

Another moment passed, and the temptation grew as they teased each other subtly, slowly, with silence and with soft nudges and rubbing. Corey's right hand trailed up her calf to her thigh, rubbing slow circles towards her skirt and then under it just a tiny bit, his eyes watching with some interest as it teased the hem up slightly. Every time her breath caught, or that her chest rose and fell in anticipation just excited him even more. He turned to her for a moment.

"Of course, there are other ways you can see stars..." He breathed right into her ear, his lips a tiny distance away. One hand gently teased the hem of her skirt up her thigh, his other hand with two fingers probing the top of her breast. She felt so soft and he wanted to explore all of her...

"I'm glad you like the stars. I just think it's peaceful to be out here like this." Corey said and Natalie nodded and started to speak, but her breath caught again as she felt his exploring fingers on her skin. She bit her lip as they slipped under her cardigan. "I went camping a couple of times when I was younger and I'd sleep under the stars instead of in a tent...I just liked the open air, the peaceful night sky, staring up it until I couldn't stay awake anymore..."

Natalie listened to him speak, barely able to concentrate on his words. "I agree." She said, her voice low. "I feel so...in tune with nature out here like this. It makes me feel more...alive..."

She wondered if he could sense the change in her breathing as he teased her skin. His other hand caressing up her smooth calf to her thigh, playing along the hem of her dress. As they slipped under just a bit, she instinctively bent her knee a bit, pressing into his hand, the hem of her dress sliding up a bit more, resting about mid thigh now.

"Of course, there are other ways you can see stars..."He whispered and she shivered at the words and the feel of his breath against her ear, his lips tantalizingly close. One hand continued teasing up her thigh, the other hand getting bolder and two fingers brushed the top of her breast. It could have been accidental, but Natalie doubted that. Still, she shifted slightly, raising her chest enough so that his hand would slip just a little further, touching more of the soft, heaving flesh.

"Oh really?" She murmured, turning her face toward his neck, nuzzling the crook between it and his shoulder. "I do like seeing stars...maybe you could show me..." She whispered, her voice barely audible.

Last edited:
The night was quiet with only the occasional chirp of a grasshopper or some other inconsequential animal or insect; their only purpose to add atmosphere to what was going on right now on the roof of the car. The soft touches and subtle whispers and breathing between them were only decoration for the real interplay between them; the bending of minds and wills. Corey had always enjoyed the mental aspect of pushing physical boundaries; and how that manifested itself in the other person's reactions. The way Natalie bent her knee, pushing her dress up further. Her chest rising up instinctively, 'forcing' his hand to touch her further down her breast, and then the turn of her face towards him. He had little choice but to look into her soft, inviting gaze.

"Oh really?" A soft, feminine murmur as he felt her lips against his neck. "I do like seeing stars...maybe you could show me..." It was at this point where many would simply turn towards their partner and lose control, and while Corey had designs on the former, and was incredibly tempted to do the latter, he'd always been complimented for his sense of...pacing.

It was always much more fun to let go when you had no other choice to do so.

He turned his head to her with a smirk on his face. His left hand caressed the top of Natalie's breast, for a brief moment pushing even lower as he touched the top of her dress, flicking the tight material although he dared not push it down. That was for cretins with no sense of teasing, and a brief glance at her chest would show how turned on she was anyways. But he knew the chillier evening air would help things along; making her feel things was more then just about him touching her, but exposing her subtly, slowly; there would be a moment for frenzied undressing and uncontrolled passion later.

But undressing was on his mind as his hand left her thigh only for a moment, Corey's eyes boring holes into Natalie as he moved to her cardigan. A complimentary garment, and one that flattered her, but right now it was in the way as he opened it, pushing it down and off of her shoulders. As he did, his left arm slipped from around her shoulders, and he turned even more so that he was poised over her, no longer interested in watching the stars in the sky, but only in furthering the one blossoming on his hood right now.

That, and then he could switch sides with his hands. After he pulled the cardigan off of her, anyways, although he was careful to keep it close by.

His right hand moved to her so-far neglected left leg, the raising of the knee of her right had exposed it provocatively and he spread her open, just a bit. This wasn't the time to simply take her over the hood of his car (at least that wasn't the plan; there were two parties involved and if Corey knew nothing else about plans it was that they were subject to change on a moment's whim), but the hint of such would further build the inferno between them. His left hand moved to her shoulder; no longer covered by the cardigan, he trailed a path down her right arm, his thumb pressing into her vein and elbow as he took a breath. Even as an athlete, in this moment she seemed so soft and feminine.

Corey leaned over; like in the restaurant, as if to kiss her lips. And just like in the restaurant, he refused to do so. If anything, he was actively avoiding it, tormenting her with a soft peck on her cheek chin...the incline between her neck and shoulder as his thumb 'accidentally' ran over her nipple through the material of her dress, his hand pressing into the soft flesh near her shoulder.

It was safe to say he had totally forgotten about Adrianna's warning at this point.

"Oh, Natalie...." He breathed, another kiss planted on her collarbone. "...the things I'm going to do to you..." His right hand pushed up her thigh now, well under her dress as he teased towards her center, not needing to feel it to know she was as turned on as he was (if not moreso), but that was the point. Leaving many things unknown fueled the imagination, and anticipation made the real thing all the better when it finally came.

Natalie's heart pounded as those last words left her mouth. She had no idea what he would do in response but the anticipation was brutal. But he wouldn't give in. He wouldn't quell the burning ache inside her just yet, only fueling it more as his hand slide further down her breast, stroking the soft skin.

The heat in his eyes promised more than he was giving just yet. She leaned forward and she slowly dragged her cardigan from her shoulders and off, setting it aside. The cooler night air brushed over her exposed skin. She watched him wordlessly as he further explored her body, his hand moving to her left leg, pushing them gently apart. Her own hand trailed over his arm as he touched her.

Her body responded to his teasing touches, aching for more but loving the slow explorations. He was moving at a pace that bordered on glorious and frustrating. Perfect. Her nipples tightened into stiff peaks that could be seen through fabric of her dress and a familiar heat pooled between her legs. She knew that she had to be soaking wet and they'd just barely gotten started.

Corey leaned over her and she again thought he was going to finally give her the kiss she so desperately needed. But no, those lips touched her cheek instead and she groaned in protest. Still, he just smirked and dragged those lips down to her chin and the tender spot where her neck and shoulder joined.

The feel of his lips, even though they weren't on hers, touching her flesh softly was enough to draw a moan from her. Then a gasp when his thumb brushed her nipple ever so lightly, so that she couldn't tell if he'd done it on purpose or not. Still, she arched her chest upward, wanting more of the touch. He wouldn't give her that satisfaction and left his palm just under her shoulder instead.

Natalie squirmed a little in his arms, trying to relieve some of the throbbing pressure between her legs.

"Oh, Natalie...." She heard him breathe, his voice deep and mildly threatening. "...the things I'm going to do to you..." At those words her head fell back with a groan. Corey's hand slid further up her thigh, tantalizingly close to her heat. She didn't expect him to actually indulge that need, but her legs fell apart anyway.

"Corey..." She moaned his name as his lips fell to her collarbone. She reached up to fumble with the buttons of his shirt, wanting to do some exploration of her own. "You can do...whatever you want to me." She whispered, her delicate fingers playing gently over the flesh that first few buttons exposed. "However you want. Whenever you want." She breathed, her eyes meeting his again.

Her groan spurred him on further inwardly, even as outwardly her expression of lust only made him hesitate. But something about hearing this tantalizing woman express her sexual need in words as well as body language was turning him on immensely. "Corey..." Natalie's moaning of his name was echoed by her hands moving to the buttons on his shirt, and he let out an intake of breath as her nails grazed his skin while she undid the top three buttons. "You can do...whatever you want to me." The whispered, wanton words set off something powerful in Corey as his cock perked. It was already at attention with the promise of what the evening would hold, but now the moment spoke to him, too.

Whatever you want. It was a blank cheque, words said in the heat of passion that could mean anything. Everything. Or nothing in service of an immediate need; an empty promise made just to make him go further. One hand slid further up her dress, his wrist now pushing up the hem as his hand was just below her wet panties, fingers probing the highest part of her leg while she continued.

Her fingers started to explore his skin, and he looked down at her, wanting to see sincerity in her gaze. "However you want. Whenever you want." Looming over her, he saw a reflection of his own lust in her eyes - they were both aflame with desire.

Corey let the words hang in the air for just a brief moment - not really feeling like rational thought was the best idea - before leaning down into her, his lips finally fastening against Natalie's for the kiss they'd been staying away from all night. Part of him regretted that he hadn't waited until they'd gotten to somewhere more private, but that part was quickly scattered and shoved side by the taste of her mouth against his.

His hands were far from idle; his right hand left her thigh only to join his left at her shoulders so he could pull the straps of her dress down to near her elbow. Corey just barely resisted the urge to yank it all the way down to her waist, saving that particular erotic thought for later. But at that moment, his eyes spared the briefest of moments to gaze at her bare shoulders, and the hint of nudity that it implied. Even as he didn't stop kissing her, forcefully pressing against her, it turned him on even more if that were possible.

Again, he swapped positions so that his right hand could toy with her breast and hard nipple; his whole palm toying with her right side now while his left went to the bent knee and leg, teasing her panties and tugging only gently; hinting at what he wanted to do, and what would be coming later.

The only question was how much later as Corey continued to take liberties with Natalie's body whether it was covered by the dress or not; his left thumb teased her most intimate area, enjoying her reactions even as they were muffled by the kiss.

Finally. Finally, Corey kissed her. Natalie closed her eyes and melted into the kiss. It was slow but passionate and she couldn't get enough of the taste of him. Her hands left his chest to wrap around his neck and pull him closer. Her lips parted, their tongues met as the kiss deepened.

Those hands of his wouldn't quit though, pushing the straps of her dress down, loosening the fabric around her chest and breasts. Then he moved down to cup her full breast through the dress, thumb toying over her nipple. It sent bolts of pleasure through her body and she moaned into the kiss.

His other hand moved further up her thigh, teasing at the edge of her panties. Her legs fell apart as she felt his thumb tease over her, her hips lifting toward him. He was driving her within inches of insanity. And he knew it.

She worked on more of his buttons, and once done with the last one, her hands moved up his hard abs and chest and spread over his shoulders to push the shirt off. She broke the kiss breathlessly, dipping her head to kiss along his neck, his collarbone, his chest.

Ordinarily, she would never do anything more than make out in such a public place. And she hadn't planned on letting things go this far but that was before Corey made her feel the things he did. She didn't know how far he'd want to take it here, but she wouldn't stop him either way. She wouldn't be able to.

Natalie shifted under him a little, letting him know she wanted more of his touch. She took his hand that was on her breast, still toying through her dress and pulled it upward just above the top of her dress and pressed it under, so that his hand would cover her breast, directly, skin to skin, her nipple pressing into his palm. She gasped in a breath and lifted her head to kiss him again.

This time the kiss was urgent, more hungry, desperate even. When it broke, she opened her eyes to stare intently into his. "Corey, please..." She breathed, hoarsely. She didn't quite know what she was begging him for, but she knew she had to have it.

Back