Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah. My pieces won't fit back into the box right. :rolleyes:

*groans* You can't SAY shit like that. Now there are a dozen different filthy jokes I want to make, and I can't make any of them coherent enough to be worthwhile.

You're KILLIN' me, Smalls!

Wait...where will I stay?

I um...had plans for you tonight.

:devil:
Sorry ladies, you'll have to fend for yourselves tonight. Feel free to sleep in one of the tanks. There'd hammocks and drinks in there. Door locks.

Sorry ladies, you'll have to fend for yourselves tonight. Feel free to sleep in one of the tanks. There'd hammocks and drinks in there. Door locks.

We sort of figured. ;)

Believe it or not this kitten can take care of herself. I still remember how to use tooth and claw. :cool::cattail:

Careful of that leg, sweety. We want you better, not worse. :rose:

We sort of figured. ;)

Believe it or not this kitten can take care of herself. I still remember how to use tooth and claw. :cool::cattail:

Careful of that leg, sweety. We want you better, not worse. :rose:
Dont you go worrying about me. Except for maneating welding torches, I can handle just about anything that crosses my path.

Howdy everyone. Sorry, I slept for about four days there.

I was...uh....tired.

:*

Oh, wicked, wicked Zoot. Oh, she is a naughty person and she must pay the penalty, and here in Castle Anthrax, we have but one punishment for setting alight the grail-shaped beacon: you must tie her down on a bed and spank her.

A spanking! A spanking!

You must spank her well, and after you have spanked her, you may deal with her as you like, and then, spank me.

:devil::devil::devil:

Good evening, everyone! :)

Good evening all!

I hope you two ladies are ready to kill some zombies; humidity like we're going to have today seems to get them more active. If you don't like to shoot, grab a machete. If the gore is going to bother you, I suggest you get behind something solid in case we can't hold them off and you need to shelter inside.

Glad you're here. I'm planning on making short work of that small herd of them outside and fertilizing the beans with their bodies.

And then, don't forget, it's high heel Friday here in the bunker. There's an entire store room down the east corridor; pick out something you like if you feel the urge to participate. It's not mandatory. But it sure is fun.

Oh, wicked, wicked Zoot. Oh, she is a naughty person and she must pay the penalty, and here in Castle Anthrax, we have but one punishment for setting alight the grail-shaped beacon: you must tie her down on a bed and spank her.

A spanking! A spanking!

You must spank her well, and after you have spanked her, you may deal with her as you like, and then, spank me.

:devil::devil::devil:

Can't I have just a little peril?

What a day!

I had a grilled ham and cheese sandwich for lunch, killed about twenty two zombies that were threatening our home, and saw pretty ladies wearing high heels.

I consider that a pretty full day.

Who's ready to party tonight?

What a day!

I had a grilled ham and cheese sandwich for lunch, killed about twenty two zombies that were threatening our home, and saw pretty ladies wearing high heels.

I consider that a pretty full day.

Who's ready to party tonight?

Me! Me! (as if you didn't guess, I started without you...) I sure hope you had fun slaying the undead. But you really should head into the showers and get all that...that...goo off you. I'd be happy to come with you and scrub your back (or other parts) if you need assistance. ;)

Wakes up outside under the stars with a mouthful of water.

"Hmph, it must have rained today."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back