Looking for Remote Vibrator Recommendations

lachatnoire

Experienced
Joined
May 31, 2018
Posts
47
Not sure if this thread is in the right place but I’m looking at buying a vibrator or vibrating panties that can be controlled remotely, ideally through a phone app. I’m willing to spend a little money on a quality product and I’m not too picky about what kind of product it is so long as it lets me give the power to stimulate my clit to someone else. Any recs? Thanks! :cattail:
 
Lovense Lush. I have a playmate that loves them, and the interface is quite good. Easy to control, stable, and very very hot.
 
I don't know the kind, but look on Porn Hub, search remote vibrator in public. They have a little pink on with a little rubber tail (for lack of a better word) . That really seems to work quite well...Ok, so they are called Lovense Lush! Go figure....
 
Last edited:
Lovense has a few different types and Omibod is another brand.

I would recommend ordering from the company directly because Lovense products will have a warranty included. Otherwise you’d be subject to the return policies of third-party sellers or store if something goes wrong with it. (eBay, Amazon, local store, etc) In my experience, when you’re forking over that much money and it’s electronic - it’s worth having the warranty! ;)

I’ve been doing a bit of shopping around and research/review reading myself and am leaning towards a Lovense one, personally.
 
Have seen the ads for the WeVibe, which has both the remote control, and a phone app. Don't have any personal experience with it (unfortunately), but would love to try it (especially in a restaurant when she's ordering, see if she can keep it together!!!)
 
Back
Top