The Model Aunt and Her Dominating Nephew {Closed}

His hand touching my knee made me feel at ease to a point. I knew I wasn't supposed to feel at ease but for some reason, it calmed me. "Alright," I replied pulling into the parking lot. I got out and walked with him. I kept my head low, noticing people were looking at us. We walked in and I grabbed a cart. "Where to?" I said smiling to him.
 
As we walked into the store Alex turned to me as we got through the door and asked where to i smiled and said follow me we went down toward the alcohol isle and i grabbed a few bottles of Saké once we did that i went down toward the pasta isle and turned toward Alex and said now what ind of pasta would you think would be good tonight for dinner i said with a smirk.
 
I followed him as he gathered some bottles of sake and then led me down the pasta aisle. I looked to the shelves and noticed the wide selection that was here. "I believe I can do some Alfredo sauce with Torchietti." I had hoped that I hadn't chosen wrong. I looked to him while holding the box of pasta and was curious if he'd be upset or not.
 
I listened to her choice of Alfredo sauce with Torchietti i chuckled very good choice i said coming up behind her with my arms wrapped around her chest and as for desert i think we should have i pushed my head towards her ear and whispered a good fuck session i said or i said drifting my hands up to my aunt's breasts we can have desert early i pushed down her dress below her breasts making her breasts show how does it feel to have your breasts showing in public my little naughty Aunt.
 
It was quite the surprise when he released my breasts from my blouse. It caught me off guard. I looked back to him from the corner of my eye, my breathing increasing with each passing moment. "It's....ahh," I moaned out as he pinched my breasts. His groping was enough to drive me crazy. It was easily getting me turned on. "Whatever you wish, Master," I managed to speak in a hushed tone. I just wanted to get out of there. I didn't want us to be thrown in jail for indecent activities in public. "Are you ready to go, Master?"
 
I watched her reaction making sure to keep us out of view of the camera's i think we are ready to go auntie i said with a grin i pulled up her dress making her breasts covered we made our way to the checkout i placed the items from our cart onto the check stand i looked at Alex and said now do you need anything else from any store's before we go home i placed my hand on her hand to get a blushing reaction.
 
I looked to him and shivered gently, but not enough to the point that he'd notice. "No, there isn't anything else. I believe that I'm ready, master.." I walked to the front of the store with him and paid for the stuff.

When we were back at the house, I took everything in and started to get dinner going. I felt at ease for right now. I knew that he'd be kind as long as I did as he said. One wrong move and he'd fuck me hard again. Albeit remembering last night -- it was the best fuck I'd had in a long time. "Dinner's almost ready," I hollered into the other room.
 
I made a grinning smile appear on my face when she told me she had everything master I had finally done it I had gotten my aunt under my absolute control. I paid for the items in the cart and walked alongside Alex out to the car I sped home and walked into the house and took a seat on the couch and put on some tv. I watched Alex start to go cook dinner I smiled and chuckled a bit when she left the living room such an obedient slut. I waited a good thirty minutes before I heard dinner was almost ready I walked to the kitchen and smelled her cooking. I walked up behind her and groped her breasts a bit and said: " I think it would be good to go see mom tomorrow what do you think?" I said with a grin.
 
Standing at the stove, I stirred the Alfredo sauce gently at a low heat so it wouldn't burn. I didn't want to make it have a burnt taste. It would cause him to get angry. Why was I feeling this way? I could just leave, couldn't I? I gasped feeling his hands wrap around me, his fingers melding and pushing into my large fleshy mounds. I moaned quietly at the feel. His fingers pinching the nipples through the shirt.

"Your m-mom?" I stuttered a bit, my eyes widening as I turned off the heat on the stove. I could feel his erection pushing into my back. Just what did he have planned? "W-what could you want to see her for?" I asked stupidly, kinda half knowing what he might want and then again -- with the way he's been acting, it might not be to show me off. No that would be dumb on his part.. I pushed myself back against him hoping to grind against his hidden erection, so he would be pleasured and wouldn't be upset by my question..
 
Back
Top