Looking for an editor for the next part of my story

C

cum_dump_whore86

Guest
I'm writing a series about a girl named Kelly, who is a cock addicted slut whose goal in life is to be the best cumdumpster/urinal for anyone to use. I've already submitted to 'introduction' to Kelly, which can be found here: www.literotica.com/s/kelly-the-cum-dump-an-introduction . Now I'm writing what will probably end up being a multi part story about how she became the cock whore she is today. These stories involve a lot of degradation/humiliation, including but not necessarily limited to cock/ball worship, ass licking, piss drinking, feet/armpit licking, ass to mouth, etc. So, it'd probably be helpful for an editor to actually be into that type of extreme sex, or at least not turned off by it. This installment will probably have some more plot (although still lots of sex) so I definitely would appreciate help with brainstorming for plot elements, previewing my story to see if its at least sort of plausible (I'm not exactly trying to be realistic but I don't want it to be distractingly absurd / extreme either). I'm also not really looking to RP, so if you're messaging me solely for that purpose, I probably won't reply. But if you at least read my story and give me some honest feedback, I'm courteous enough to at least exchange a few flirty messages. Thank you in advance for your help! :)
 
Back
Top