Required: Dom(s) for online rp, chat and guided masturbtion..

DontLetMeCum

Virgin
Required: Online Dom/Domme(s) for F22

Hello! I’m a 22 year old British woman looking for someone (or a few people) to swap stories with and indulge in a little naughty conversation. Currently working overseas in a conservative country so need I’m hoping to get my kicks online... Generally submissive but a bit of a brat, into light bondage, lots of spanking, orgasm denial and even more generic teacher/student type scenarios do it for me - especially when played out as non-consensual fantasies. I just want someone to exchange messages and have some fun. No names, no pics and the conversation will not leave this site. I am a Literature graduate so hopefully I’ll be able to give you something good to work with..

Last edited:
Hello! I’m a 22 year old British woman looking for someone (or a few people) to swap stories with and indulge in a little naughty conversation. Currently working overseas in a conservative country so need I’m hoping to get my kicks online... Generally submissive, into light bondage, lots of spanking, orgasm denial and even more generic teacher/student type scenarios do it for me. Alternatively, I’m also into non-consensual fantasies. I just want someone to exchange messages and have some fun. No names, no pics and the conversation will not leave this site. I am a Literature graduate so hopefully I’ll be able to give you something good to work with..

Hi, PM sent

Dom here

Hello there! I am interested. I can be creative and descriptive so if you're interested, reply to my pm soon!

Back