Mad Love a Joker and Harley Quinn story( closed for Aussie_Wolf)

sweetblueeyedgirl

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 27, 2013
Posts
655
Harleen Frances Quinzel was a Dr. she had just finished her collage degree and had taken an internship at Arkham asylum. Harleen had wanted to be a psychiatrist since she was a little girl. Harleen walked into the creepy building and looked around. she was a little nervous as this was her first time around crazy people. Harleen had no idea what she was in store for. she walked to the main office to get her list of patients." hello i am here for my list of patient's."

Harleen looked around once again and had a nervous look about her. the nurse at the desk smiled and took a little pity on her." listen honey keep your feelings hidden and never show fear and you will make it here. you have only one task. they gave you the joker." Harleen tried not to laugh. The nurse frowned at her." listen missy you may not want to laugh at this man. he is a mas murder and has killed many people here. i suggest you take hims seriously."

Harleen looked at the nurse surprised but nodded." is he ready for me now." The nurse nodded and got up and walked with her to Harleen's office. Harleen looked into the window of her office and saw the man. he was tall and had green hair with a straight jacket on. Harleen could tell he was built even though he had a straight jacket on. She also noticed the makeup on his face and did a small smirk. Harleen gathered up her nerves and walked into her office. She looked at the man who sat in front of her desk and sat down. she looked at his file which did not have much there. she noticed not many doctors in fact all did not get any where in a state of progress with this man.

Harleen looked at the man and did a big smile. She was determined to get through to him with kindness." Hello my names is Dr Quinzel and i will be working with you for now. can you please tell me a bit about your self Mr Joker." Harleen asked this question to asses him and his personality. She watched and waited for his response and actions.
 
Joker was sitting in his cell playing solitaire when they came for him. He looked at the guards and chuckled as he saw the sweat trickling down their faces even as they forced him to go through the whole 'security procedure' that was supposed to protect them. Of course he could have killed most of them before they subdued him, but he played along for now. He was in no hurry to escape and it suited his plans to be here for the moment.

After he was wrapped up tight in a straight jacket he was led towards the Psych room. He enjoyed his sessions. So far he had sent five psychiatrists running for the hills and he wondered who they had gotten this time.

He sat down and stared at the blank wall behind the desk. So far there were no indicators to tell him about just who this new Doctor was. No new name plate, No new diploma's, nothing. So he just sat and waited. However when they walked in he was pleasantly surprised although he didn't allow anything to show on his face.

It was a young girl. God how long had it been since he had seen anything like her? She couldn't have gotten her doctorate that long ago and he was sure she was full of ideas. Oh this was going to be fun. He had to be careful but if he played his cards right...

He smiled widely at the doc and batted his eyes at her. "Why doctor, why do you want to know about little old me. I am nothing special. let's talk about you. You must be very good at your job to be a doctor so young and to work in a place like this."

He leaned a bit closer to her and looked left and right before whispering rather loudly, "Although I would be careful. There are some dangerous people in here," he chuckled.
 
Harleen tried to hide a smile at his words." Joker i am not here for me but in order for us to trust each other i will tell you a bit about me. I come from a normal family. went to school and graduated early and went to become a doctor. Not much to me Joker. but you are so much more interesting. i want to talk about you Joker so i can make you better and it's my job to get to know all about you. every little secret." Harleen bit the corner of her lip. she was so nervous but tried very hard to keep that inside. she looked at he paper work in his file.

Harleen got up from her desk pushed her blonde hair behind her ear ad took of her glasses and walked to the bared window and looked out to the world. she had no idea how to handle this man or get under his skin nor how to reach him on any level she want to show kindness and hoped it worked but the again how does one show a man such as this kindness. Harleen looked back at him and smiled. She walked back to her desk and sat on the corner near Joker as to show she was of afraid of him." As much as you would like to talk about me i am not here to talk about me but rather you. Tell me joker what made you the Joker. Why the mask and the murder." Harleen looked intensely at joker.

Harleen looked at joker more closely and took in his looks and did indeed wear make up. Harleen smiled at joker and his statement. Harleen leaned in closer to him almost touching his face." i can take care of my self Joker and i am not afraid of danger."
 
OOOOHHHHH this one was going to be lot's of fun. She had spunk, but she was still so naive. She had yet to experience what the dark side of life had to offer. Maybe one day he would show her, it all depended on the way she behaved but for now what harm could there be in telling her a few stories.

"Very well then Doc. Get comfortable and old Mr Jay will tell you a story."

He settled back in his chair and got comfortable, which was strange considering he was in a straight jacket, yet he actually did look comfortable.

"Once upon a time there was an ordinary man. Oh he was a hard worker but then he got fired. Oh he tried different jobs but nothing seemed to fit him, but his one true passion was comedy. He loved to make people laugh, but that didn't put bread on the table."

He observed the Doc and saw how interested she was in his story and then smiled.

"Well let's just say this man found a way to make people laugh and put bread on the table," he laughed heartily. "Can you guess how Doctor?"
 
Harleen smiled and got up from her desk and sat into the chair next to him with a clipboard and wrote down his words. Harleen looked up surprised he asked a question." he started doing illegal things" Harleen smiled at her answer. Harleen put her things in her lap and pulled her long beautiful blonde hair into a bun and picked her writing tools up ad looked at joker. Harleen noticed just how handsome this man was even with all the makeup and the green hair. Harleen realized she was staring at the Joker and looked away. Harleen shook the thoughts from her head and went back to writing." and what was this mans name Joker." Harleen realized he was toying with her but she played along. she wanted in his sick twisted little mind. she looked at her watch to see how much time they had.
 
Last edited:
Joker leaned forward suddenly so he was almost touching her face with his, staring intently into her eyes and seemingly staring into her soul for a few seconds. Then backing up a little he smiled extra wide and answered her.

"Oh his name was CoCo my dear. Best damn clown I ever saw. Why the things that man could do with balloons had to be seen to be believed." He chuckled for a minute then suddenly stopped and looked at her intently again.

"Tell you what Doc, I like you, so I am going to let you in on a little secret. Reach up with your finger and give the old face a scrape. Go on I won't bite, well this time," he chuckled.
 
Harleen jumped back a bit startled by how close joker was. Harleen stared right back at Joker. Harleen's eye got wide as He offered her to touch him. She gulped and slowly went to reach and touched his face but made it only half way before she stopped and shook her head. she smiled widely and inched her face closer and in an a second of brain malfunction she pressed her lips to his. she relished this that one second. the feel of his lips. Harleen shook her head but for some reason could not pull away. she reached her hands up to his face and and touched his faces and to her surprised she realized some of the makeup was not make up at all.
 
Joker was more than a little surprised when the good doctor moved forward and then gave him a smooch. Of course he kissed her back, but he behaved himself. No tongue on the first date, that was the rule right? Still as she pulled away he couldn't help himself and he lightly bit her lip.

"Whoopsie, I lied. Guess you just can't trust anyone these days can you," he laughed.

He looked at her fingers and saw the small amount of grease paint staining the tips, but he knew what she was seeing on his face.

"Gruesome isn't it," he said turning away in mock shame. "Most people think I wear the facepaint as a disguise, but now you know the truth. My face is actually this way naturally, even my hair isn't dyed."

He looked up at her with tears in his eyes which he had managed to put there by twisting his little finger hard. "Tell me Doc, who could love a face like this?"
 
Harleen backed away but smiled at his little lie. Harleen saw the tears and feel for his little games. she reached up and wiped the tears. Harleen stared into Jokers eyes but then shook her head and got up." That will be all for today joker. Guards." Harleen could not believe her self. she had just kissed the most dangerous man she had been near and she wanted to do so much more to him. she sighed. she looked at him as the guard came in and grabbed him roughly and escorting him to his cell.

Harleen grabbed up her things and left the office and walked to her camero and threw his files in the back seat. she started her car and drove home. Harleen hated driving through Gotham city at night. so many creeps. sadly the thought of creeps bought back the memory of this kiss with joker. Harleen could not stop thinking about joker but that could never happen she need to be professional with this criminal.
 
Back in his cell Joker stretched. After being in the straight jacket for so long it felt good to have his arms free again. Of course he could have got out of it at any time as he was sure Bat's had told them many times, but they just never listened. Well they would learn one day soon.

However now he had a new hobby. This new Doctor intrigued him. He supposed she was cute, but what really drew him to her was her sense of danger. He had not expected her to kiss him when he had invited her to touch him. In fact he had not even thought she would actually touch him. Yet she had not even hesitated. He might have to change his plans about her.

Originally he had just been going to string her along a little, play with her,then send her packing like all the rest, but now he had another thought. What about making her like him and seeing where that went. Maybe he could even corrupt her a little, drive her to the edge and see if she jumped.

Hugging himself in delight the corridors of Arkahm soon echoed with the sounds of his laughter.
 
Harleen slept nicely that night. in the morning she got dressed in a black and red cocktail dress with black and red stilettos. she pulled her long blonde hair into a tight bun. she grabbed her work files threw them in the car seeing as she was a bit late. in her office she finished putting on her makeup. Harleen called the guard to get Joker. Harleen had his folder out on her desk and was next to the window looking out at the snow since it was winter. How she loved the snow.


Harleen didn't grow up in the snowy places she grew up where it was hot and sunny all the time. she relived her childhood but quickly snapped out of it.

Harleen called back to the guard and asked him to leave the straight jacket off Joker. She wanted to see if she could trust him without the jacket. Harleen was in deep thought when they brought him to her she didn't even hear them come in.

Harleen knew she could not let her feeling get in the way of how she was treating him. yesterday was way to personal and would not happen again.
 
Joker waited in his cell with a sense of impatience. He had dressed impeccably in one of his best purple suits even though he knew she would not see it. He wanted to feel his best when he saw her. Even his black shoes were polished to a mirror sheen.

He looked at the guards and tapped his foot as they went through the rigmarole of their checks then held out his arms for his straight jacket to be fitted.

"No jacket today Joker so you better be on your best behavior." One of his guards fitted a small ankle strap. "That's to keep you honest. New technology,make a move we don't like and we hit you with 1000 volts. Not enough to kill you but boy will you feel it," he smiled.

Joker knew all about electricity, after all he had something similar only he used it in his joy buzzers. Still who was he to argue, he wanted to be with the Doc so he would behave.

As he walked in he noticed how pretty she looked. Oh she had dressed up for him, wasn't that just dandy. The guard pushed him into his seat and he sat staring at her as he waited for the session to start. He wondered what they would talk about today and how he would manipulate her.
 
Harleen noticed the joker." Joker good afternoon. shall we start." Harleen noticed he was dressed up and smiled a bit." there something special about to day joker. your looking spiffy today."Harleen walked back to her desk and sat down. before starting she looked through the folder and some of the old doctors notes." Tell me Joker whe kill people i asked you yesterday but you didn't answer so why be a criminal."

Harleen was trying to get into his head and see a glimpse of something anything so she could put down a change in him. she thought back to yesterdays actions and she just couldn't escape the memories. " Notice joker there is no jacket to day. do not test my temper. do anything to upset me and in the jacket you go." Harleen rounded the desk again and sat on it across from Joker
 
"Why heaven forbid doctor, I am on my best behavior I promise, Scouts honor," he said putting his hand over his heart and chuckling.

He leaned back in his chair and looked her up and down and whistled. "It seems I am not the only one who dressed up. You look ravishing Doc, in fact I could just eat you up with a spoon," he growled from deep within his throat. Then he smiled widely. "But I promised to behave so I best not. But you don't know what your missing," he said the last part in a sing song voice then laughed as he licked his lips and leered at her.

"But on to your question," he said changing the topic quickly, 'Why be a criminal? The real question is Am I a criminal? Oh sure I rob banks, and spread mayhem and chaos, but that is me just having some fun," he grinned. "What you really want to know about is the killings," he said lowering his voice and getting all intense.

He stared at her. "Okay then let me let you in on a little secret. We are all just Animals at heart Doc. When push comes to shove anyone will gladly kill their fellow man. Me I just embrace that fact and I want to share it with the world."

He laughed and then looked at her again. "Tell you what Doc. They call me a mass murderer don't they, but in all honesty I haven't killed all that many people. Go back and read the reports. I didn't pull the trigger's or press the buttons, it wasn't even my men. It was the plain old citizens of Gotham. Yet here I sit while they get away with their crimes. Does that seem right to you?" he asked her.
 
Harleen listened to him and blushed at the compliment. subconsciousness she pulled the hem of her dress down but the dress just slid a bit high reveling the end of her stocking which ended at her high. she blushed even move and got up and walked away." so we are all animals then Mr Joker. if that is how you see the world then what am i." She paced the room listening and watching. she was so focused on this man she couldn't thing straight.

Harleen was indeed intrigued by his mental thought. not thinking she walked right up to him. With joker sitting he came right up to her waist. Harleen was looking Joker right in the eyes. Dirty thoughts entered her mind. As she kept staring dirty fantasies cam to mind. she pictured him pushing her on her desk and kissing her lips ad feeling her body thoroughly. she was so deep in her thoughts she forgot joker was even there. the thoughts this man gave her. she shivred a bit.
 
Joker watched Harleen's behavior very carefully. He noticed her every reaction to his words, the way she unconsciously tugged her skirt down, but then allowed it to ride back up, exposing more of her flesh than was entirely appropriate. Then realising what was happening she got up and started to pace the room restlessly.

He decided to push her a little more. "Why doctor you are just like everyone else an animal that is a slave to your instincts. Why I bet with the right stimulus you could be made to do just about anything. Surely you studied this at whatever school you went to?" He chuckled as he watched her continue to pace and then she walked right up to him and stopped.

She was so close he could reach out and touch her but he refrained. Not just yet, now was not the time he needed to get her hooked a little more. In fact she needed to make the first move. Still as she shivered staring at him not even noticing him lost in some fantasy he was sure it would not be long now.

Coughing slightly he tried to bring the doctor back to the here and now. "So Doc,Penny for your thoughts," he grinned.
 
Harleen looked at the joker and smirked and bent closer to his face and whispered in his ear" if i am a slave to my instincts then what are my instincts Mr Jay." Harleen was trying to make him uneasy as he was doing to her. Harleen sighed and backed off. she walked to the window and sighed." Joker what led you to this life. surely you were not always this way." Harleen knew right then and there she was slowly falling for him. the way he teased her. the feelings she felt. She could not escape him.

Harleen heard his question and looked up." and what makes me thoughts so interesting you you Mr Joker." Harleen walked around the joker watching him reading his body language and facial expressions. Slipping her heels off as they were killing her feet she sat atop her desk and wrote down notes while waiting for his answer.
 
Joker sat forward as she walked around her desk and leaned on top of it. His hands got busy and he slipped several small items into secret compartments he had made in his sleeves and trousers. He knew they would not be found as he had tested the guards on several occasions.

Leaning back he chuckled as she again tried to get him to open up about his early life. Why was it always the same boring old questions? Why did no one think outside of the box and ask him the really interesting ones, the ones about him and 'ol Batsy. Now those he would happily talk about.

Still he supposed he could give her a little insight into his life.

"Well of course not. I did not come out of my mother with a gun in my hand and shoot the doctor now did I," he chuckled, "Although that's a funny picture isn't it. Just think about that, you can't help but laugh," he said doing just that.

"No my childhood was pretty typical. School, picked on, bullied, learned chemistry, got revenge by poisoning the bullies. Oh they didn't die or anything," he laughed holding his hands up, "They just suffered from a severe case of diarrhea for about a week. It was a pity that it started during a football game of course and with no warning. My god you could smell it for miles."

Joker rocked in his chair howling with laughter, tears streaming from his eyes. "They never did prove that was me."

He looked up at her and stared into her eyes. "As for your thoughts, why I think they are worth a lot more than a Penny. Do you think I am crazy doc?"
 
Harleen looked and listened while writing down everything. she took her glasses off and looked at him with his question. she pulled her hair down and walked right over to him and sat down in his lap." does this look like i think your crazy." Harleen blushed at her boldness to him. she had no idea what was going on. never in her right mind.

Harleen listened to his story." No joker of course that not how you became you. What is your real name and how did you become joker."

Harleen was now trying to get maybe a glimps of his early life. and what made him turn this crazy.

Harleen was screaming at her self on the inside because she was crazy her self. this close to a mass murder." tell em joker why this continued fight with batman. what is so bad about the batman that drive you insane"

Harleen knew she was going into dark waters. She read in his file that the batman was his arch enemy and that he wanted him dead and tried with every time he got.
 
Last edited:
Joker was more than a little surprised when she shook her hair out revealing that she was indeed very beautiful and then she came and sat in his lap. Instantly he was hard. He couldn't help it, he had been locked up in here for over 6 months now with only the ugly nurse to look at. One thing he was not was lacking in the downstairs department either, one of the other psychiatrists determinations about why he killed. He had been so disappointed when he had whipped it out to prove him wrong.

"Ahh my real name. I am afraid you will have to do more than sit on my lap to get that one out of me my dear," he chuckled.

Then she asked the really fun question, One about Batman. His eyes lit up and his whole demeanor changed. Now he was excited.

"Ahh Batman, My arch foe. The Yin to my Yang, the night to my Day. Although you have the story a little wrong, but I am not going to correct you just yet."

He began to caress her leg all the way from her knee and up to her ass, circling it and then back down again, his hand constantly moving.

"Bat's and I have been doing our little dance for so long it is hard to say just who needs who anymore. Do I need him to battle against, Or does he need me to justify his existence?"

He looked at her and smiled, "You know, you should really be analyzing him. I mean what sort of guy dresses up like a bat and goes running around beating up people? I mean does that sound sane to you?"
 
Harleen jumped in the jokers lap at the feel of his touch. it felt good but she would never admit that to her self. she could feel the outline of his manhood and started getting up." no i don't think a man dressing as a bat is healthy." Harleen leaned in close to where her lips where touching his ear." what would i have to do to get your real name Joker" Harleen backed off and got up from where she was sitting and looked at her watch. Sadly there time was up and she had to send him back to his cell.

Harleen walked over her to her desk and bent down to put her shoes on." Sadly Joker its time to put you back in your cell and i have much much paper work to do so i will see you next session and try to be a good boy."
 
Joker got up and straightened up his jacket and turned to leave then he leaned across her desk and smiled into her face. "I tell you what Doc, if you are really serious about learning my name I will tell you what you can do. Give in. It is that simple. All you have to do is just act on those thoughts you have running around in that pretty little head of yours just once and I will tell you."

Standing back up he turned to the door and was back in place as it opened and the officers walked in. As they escorted him out he looked back over his shoulder and winked at her. "Think about it Doc," he told her as his laughter echoed off the walls as he was led away.

Back in his cell, he removed several paper clips, a small pencil sharpener and a length of adhesive tape. Smiling he joined the paper clips together with the tape and then used them to unscrew the small razor blade from the pencil sharpener. Then he hid it. He would use that later, in fact he had big plans for it. Smiling to himself he sat back on his bunk and whistled as he thought about the good doctor.
 
Harleen thought about his word and sighed. she thought about everything that had transpired in the sessions. she couldn't tell if what she was doing was working. she truly wanted to help this man. Harleen stayed at her office that night and kept working through. she hadn't realized the time and feel asleep on her desk.

Harleen jumped when she heard a knock on her office door and looked at her watch she nearly screamed at the time she ran to the bathroom attached to her office and yelled for the guard to let Joker in. she brushed her teeth and freshened up and sighed. Harleen never went without make up and today she had no choice since she feel asleep.

Harleen walked out of the bathroom and saw Joker." Good morning Joker. how was your night lastnight." she walked right past his ignoring his wanting looks and kept her eye on paper work while talking with im.
 
Joker smiled as he walked in. He had heard her rushing about inside and her hasty exit into her bathroom. All the signs pointed to her having slept in her office. It might have had something to do with him and he would like to think so, but he was not going to take credit for it. Still it was something he could use against her.

He had sat on the couch this time, relaxing and looked at her as she exited the bathroom, smiling knowingly as he noted the same wrinkled dress from yesterday. "I think my night was a lot more comfortable than yours Doc. You know I am forced to stay in this crummy place, what is your excuse?"
 
Harleen looked up from her work and she was hooked. The sight of Joker relaxing on the could was to much for her. she got up and walked over and sat in his lap. she reached down and kissed him softly." your the reason i am here. you drive me insane. i can't figure you out. Who are you. i want to know everything." Harleen was mentally slapping her self. when she was around this man she could not thing straight. her hormones when into over drive.
 
Back
Top