'Educating Andi' (closed to AndreaSubbie)

.


His route to the kitchen took him the indirect route via the conservatory and his indoor herb plant collection. Picking a sprig of fresh dill and basil leaves, he made his way to the kitchen. His first task was to open a bottle of Rose, and poured two glasses, before taking a sip, or two.

There he started to collect the ingredients and placed a pa of water on the gas hob to boil. Soon around the chopping board was an onion, tomato, pepper and mushrooms. Next he reached for the sour cream and some fresh double cream...

His back was turned to the door when Andi entered, her soft voice alerting him to her presence.

"How can I help?"

He finished what he was doing before he turned round to face her, and to admire her beauty.

She wore a simple pale blue baggy top, her shoulder exposed, revealing the absence of a bra strap, making him smile. Her shapely legs were clad in darker blue leggings, complementing her top. As he looked at her, he could make the outline of her breasts under her top, causing him to mumble a 'fuck'.

He looked at her, and almost choked on his own voice as he wanted to suggest 'Get on your kneels and relieve my cock' but he thought better of it.

"Well there are some vegetables that need cutting my pet..." as he gestured to the chopping board.

"But first....."

He stepped towards her, and reached out, cupping her cheek with the palm of his hand, lightly caressing with his middle finger.

"You do look pretty in that rather alluring yet simple outfit Andi, my lil pet...."


His fingers moved to her lips as he pushed a finger briefly between her lips. He wanted to kiss her, there and then. He suddenly realised that this could be one hell of a weekend...

His eyes met hers as he smiled.

"What does my pet think that needs doing at this moment in time?"

He was grateful he was wearing a pair of loose trousers...
 
"Well you've already taken care of the wine," and she grinned at the two glasses, remembering how far they went last time they shared a bottle of wine or two.

"And the chopping board is just about loaded ready, so I gues I'll start there ... how fine or coarse do you want these?" she asked over her shoulder, reaching the aforementioned.

His fingers on her face and especially on her lips, even parting them, had felt incredibly sexy, and she was still glowing with pleasure from his comments about the clothes she had chosen.

She was also in two minds about mentioning photographs, but decided that she might as well say something as not.

Attempting to sound casual and not pre-meditated, she said, "You know, if you happened to want to take some candid photos of a lodger just mooching around the house, I wouldn't mind?" and then tried to think of something else to say, to change the subject, to draw attention away from what she'd just asked.

"So how did your work day go?"
 
.

He ignored her comments about the chopping details, or his day.

He stepped closer to her, his eyes staring intently into hers as his fingers caressed, teased her lips.

"Happy to take some photos of you my pet, once you have earned that privilege..." he whispered his ear close t oher right ear lobe.

Suddenly he grasped her wet hair, pulling her hair, and head back exposing her neck to him.

He leant in an dstarted to kiss soflty her exposed neck mumbling between his kisses..

"Why you...."

His lips moved to hers as his tongue traced the outline of her lips, before suckling on her lower lip.

"You may kiss me pet...."
 
"You may kiss me"? She repeated to herself in her head ... well that sounded like a fair exchange: She wanted to be photographed, preferably spontaneously in maybe compromising situations or clothing, while he wanted her to kiss him.

So she did. It was easy, really, because his actions and words warmed her up nicely, the assertive pulling her head back by her hair exciting something deep in her. Parting her lips she invited his tongue to penetrate her opening and softened her mouth to offer sensuous kisses, her own delicate pink tongue dancing and teasing.
 
.

He stared into her eyes as he finished speaking.

Moments later her head was tilting, moving, towards his.

"OH fuck!" he mumbled as he felt her lips on his. He wasn't sure why, but he was breaking his unwritten rule, never to get involved with a lodger. But he responded, allowing her to take the lead, as she kissed him.

He felt her lips part, and so he eased out his tongue, and started to probe, his hands moving to cup her young form bum cheeks. as her tongue started to dance, he allowed his to join in, their tongues dancing the tango.
 
Her eyes smiled into his, and her tongue softly caressed his own invading one. Then closing her lips over it she sucked his tongue into her mouth, fellating it and hinting at other skills yet to be revealed.

So far she had jerked him off on that first slightly drunken night, but not done anything more. Andrea wondered what his intentions were while enjoying the attention his hands were giving her bum.
 
Last edited:
.

He kissed her with an underlying lust. In part because of what had, was developing between them. But also because of not who she was, but what she was.

A Lodger. a gal, a female normally of his radar as she was too 'close to home' But he; they were crossing that line in the sand.

The kiss broke naturally, as he inhaled deeply, his cheeks flushed..

"So what was the result of that test Andrea?" he asked, stepping back slightly and returning his fingers to her lips... He reached for his glass of wine and sipped on it....

"Sorry I never did offer you your glass pet.... Please help yourself.
"
 
She poured herself some wine, and picking up the glass replied,

"The results are in my room, I'll bring them down later for you to look at and copy, if you wish. But I'm clean of everything, so that's nice to know. Not that it's any great surprise, but it's still nice to know."

She thought back to the examination and its intrusive nature, especially with her following Adrian's instructions. It had been embarrassing but on reflection, rather exciting. She had enjoyed her memories of the experience, and couldn't supress a smile even now.
 
.

Adrian smiled at her clean result. He suspected she probably was, but it only takes one moment of carelessness to become infected. And rather a few STD's had little or no obvious symptoms.

He watched her pour her glass and take a sip, the supper still largely unprepared. But that was not his concern now.

His attention was on Andi, his new pet.

As she finished taking a sip of her wine, he removed the glass from her hand, placing it on the side, before approaching her, reaching over her back to close the kitchen door.

Suddenly she was sandwiched between him and the door, as his fingers caressed her cheek till he again grabbed her damp hair, pulling her head back.

"I want you pet. I want you now.." His voice husky as he inhaled deeply. He kissed her neck, exposed that it was to him, as his other hand moved down to her crutch, cupping it over her blue leggings.
 
Ooh, he was Dominating!

She had already agreed to obey him, had already given her consent, and it was quite sexy the way he was now being forceful and demanding, again doing that 'hair grabbing head back' thing.

His hand on her sex felt comforting and possessive even through the thin material of her old leggings and the bikini cut undies beneath, and she wonderfed if he might have preferred her not to have worn the undies? Too late now.

She opened her mouth, breathing heavily, hips pressing into his hand, not saying she was ready for him, waiting to see how demanding he would get. Would he just 'take' her here in the kitchen? Did he want her to resist or be compliant? or just to go with the mood as it took her? She decided on the last of these, as his kisses on her neck turned her thermostat up a notch or two. It was nice to be wanted.
 
.

He continued to kiss her neck, at times raw, primal before turning to something more sensual, his lips barely touching her. He had to be careful though, he wasn't sure how she would react to being marked, to have a love bite some where so fucking obvious.

His cock was hard under his trousers, as he sough out her two hands, and swiftly pinned them on the door above her head; moving his lips to hers as he kissed her lustfully, wantonly again.

He felt her breath on his moist lips, as he inhaled deeply, his hand back on her crutch, rubbing with his thumb where he guessed he clit would be. This continued for several minutes before breaking the kiss, inhaling deeply.

He was aroused, and frantic.

With her two hands still above her head, he unbuckled his belt, before unzipping his trousers, allowing them to fall down his thighs; his tight boxer shorts following them.

He looked at her as his cock deposited a dollop of precum on her abdomen where her top had ridden up.
 
"Oh fuck," she murmured quietly, the 'hands pinned above her head' pressing all the right buttons for her.

Her hips were moving in time with his hand between her legs, and she was getting quite hot down there. He was good, and turning her heat up more and more; she was starting to get damp too, her body preparing for what she hoped was to come ... for what we are about to receive ...

His cock was out and she felt it nudge against her belly. An image drifted into her mind of her clothes covered in his semen, saturated in it, of her wearing them unwashed to Uni ... she was getting very aroused, chest heaving with her panting ... what would he do next?
 
.

He eased his grip on her hands above her head, whilst his other hand pushed down as much as they could, his tight trunks and his trousers.

Her eyes seemed to be willing him on, though nothing was said. Whilst spontaneous, she seemed to be complying, giving him her consent. He would look forward to watching the secret security cam he had in the kitchen. Though installed for security, his subtle cameras had their alternative uses...

"Kiss me Bitch!" he hissed as his hand cupped her mound again, over her leggings, before inhaling deeply, he pulled away the broad elastic waist band of her leggings, allowinghim to push forward with his right hand, feeling the rather damp gusset of her knicks.

He returned her kiss as his fingers found her labia, and arching his middle thinger, creating a little hook, he pressed it home past her lips, feeling her tightness, her wetness, as his finger sought her spot, and started to massage the area around it.

His lips frantically kissed hers, his tongue again dancing, before he was able to suck on her tongue, as his finger massaged her inside.

After several minutes he pulled his finger out, and pushed her leggings, down, as he bent his knees. rleasing her hands, he used both hands to lift her leg, and to pull the damp gusset to the side, as he guided his glans agasint her labia, again meetign her eyes with his own.

As he exhaled, he pushed home, his glans parting her lips, as he thrusted violently into her sex.

"Fuck" he gasped loudly as he stood still, feeling her along his shaft. He wasn't particualy large at just over six inches, but apparently for his size he was reasonbly wide girth wise, so he had been informed. Slowly he started to twitch the muscles at the base of his cock. This twitching, makes his glans, his head slide slightly inside her. He had learnt that trick, and that in most females, his cock ends up effectively massaging the gal's G-spot.

He smiled as he looked at her, twitching away...

"Good pet?"
 
"Good Pet?" She knew he was asking if it felt good, but she chose to interpret it as him saying that she was a good pet.

"Am I? Am I a good pet? A good bitch? A good fuck? A good enough fuck to earn a photograph?"

And her hips and vagina pulled him inside. She was horny, hot, needing a fuck, needing his cum. She had obediently, enthusiastically kissed him when he demanded of his 'bitch', loving the abuse. The way he roughly pulled her leggings down, lifted her knee so her leggings were round her ankle and other knee sent waves of excitement through her. If only someone were watching them.


She needed to talk dirty, to be used, to be his balls-emptying fuck.

"So fuck me, fill my cunt with your fat dick, use me as your cum-dump, your jerk-off tool, your wank-pussy, your fuck-slut, show everyone how you use your shag-pet ..."

Her eyes were almost closed in the intensity of her lust, her need, hips rotating, pussy dribbling her hot juices and running down her thighs to her leggings.
 
.

"Am I? Am I a good pet? A good bitch? A good fuck? A good enough fuck to earn a photograph?"

He replied abruptly, puling out his cock before thrusting into his young lover as quick and powerful as he could muster in that position. He started to thrust, as her words of encouragement edged him on.

"So fuck me, fill my cunt with your fat dick, use me as your cum-dump, your jerk-off tool, your wank-pussy, your fuck-slut, show everyone how you use your shag-pet ..."

"Your nothing but a fucking dirty whore, my pet. A fucking cum slut... " his voice was low and husky as he eased his cock out and then forced it inside her. She was wet, tight and warm, and he knew he was close. There were times he could control himself, but other times the basic desire to cum to self gratify took control.

This was one of those moments.

He placed a hand around her neck and tightened it slightly, not enough to make her gag, to make her choke but enough to let her know who was in charge. He grunted as he continued to fuck, thrusting into her, his ever first lodger. And he sensed this wouldn't be the last he fucked her.

But it wasn't long before his back tensed, froze momentarily, before he grunted, thrusting deep into her, releasing his seed. He pulled out and thrusted again, depositing more of his stringy seed into her cunt, a girl young enough to be his daughter. He held her close as he erupted several more times filling her with his seed, and covering his own cock. He was gasping for breath, as he held her, allowing her to stand back onto both legs, as his cock stated to shrivel inside her...

He met her eyes and smiled....
 
"Fuck, that was hot!" She smiled back into his eyes, their combined cum running down the insides of her thighs.

She made no attempt to pull the leggings up.

"So, did your dirty whore bitch pet cum slut earn a photo with her fuck?" she asked, sweetly, eyes wide and innocent, her demeanor totally at odds with her naked just-fucked pussy and cum-drizzled thighs and leggings.

Then thinking better of it, she pulled the undies and leggings off so that all she was wearing was the off-the-shoulder loose knit blue sweater that barely covered her bum. Andrea turned to begin chopping the vegetables, a gleam in her eye and smile on her lips.
 
.

"Fuck, that was hot!"


Adrian nodded with a mischievous smile. He had crossed a line with Andi, that hitherto, he had respected with his lodgers, which was not to get involved with them sexually, or romantically.

"Yes it was rather fun my lil pet." he remarked, caressing her cheek before stepping away, his cock was now flaccid and covered in their juices. He reached down and pulled up his tight trunks and trousers, returning to some resemblance of decorum.

"So, did your dirty whore bitch pet cum slut earn a photo with her fuck?"


"You will find out over the forthcoming days...."

He took a sip or two of his wine as he watched her fumble with her leggings, before she removed them totally. She picked up the knife and started to chop the vegetables.

He saw her mobile on the table next to her glass and reached over, and picked it up.

"Password Please?" he asked in a commanding tone...
 
Curious about what he might want her mobile for, she answered, "07735," and carried on coarse chopping the vegetables for a moment.

She could feel their juices still dribbling down her inner thighs, and feeling kinky she wiped what she could with her hands before rubbing the mess over the food she was preparing, looking over her shoulder and almost daring Adrian to stop her.

"Some time, can I please try some food decorated with cum? Like a cake, or biscuit, or chocolate? I've always wanted to try it, but never felt I could ask anyone before?"

Andrea wondered if she were going too far. Would her landlord be creeped out?
 
.

Adrian entered the password into her I-phone, and suddenly the home screen appeared.

"Thank you Pet."

He knelt and started to take photos of Andi in her almost nude state of dress, and started to take photos of his pet. He emphasised her legs, the emergent of her firm bum buttocks and even got close to see the dollops of his cum on her thigh.

Then he watched as she literally scooped some up with her finger and mixed it in with the onion and pepper she was chopping...

With that, he saw another dollop and he scooped it up before standing, and approached her.

"Open wide my pet...."

As she did so, he dropped the dollop of his seed into her mouth, his wide eyes captivating hers as he smiled.

"Good pet...."
 
Savouring the 'dollop' visibly and licking her lips, Andrea then grinned at her landlord, so happy that he'd started taking pictures of her.

Given his reaction, she guessed that he hadn't been creeped out by her suggestion, and she finished the vegetables on the chopping board.

Turning to face him, she picked up her wine and took a sip.

"What next?" she asked, leaning back against the counter, left foot crossed over her right.
 
.

He took a few more photos on her phone, as she savoured their combined juices, before she visibly swallowed it.

"What next?"

"Lift your top up please my sweet Andi."

As she complied, he took another couple of photos, before he placed the camera down, and turn the gas on under the wok style saucepan letting the Olive oil heat up.


He turned to face her as he pondered before he replied, meeting her gaze with his own.

"Take a courgette from the fridge and perform fellatio, please. While kneeling."

Without another word, he reached for the chopped vegetables, and started to fry/saute them in the hot oil, before as and when added all the prepared ingredients, turning to face her as she now knelt on the floor.
 
She liked getting orders like this. Simple, direct, easy to obey. Andrea hoped Adrian would become very used to giving such naughty orders.

Obeying, she immediately opened the fridge door, took out the vegetable, closed the fridge and sank to her knees, already licking the length of the green phallus, rounded end towards her.

Flashing her tits on command had been delicious fun, keeping up the arousal lingering from their hot kitchen-fuck.

While Adrian cooked, she licked, sucked, and slurped the corgette thinking what a lucky vegeatable it was, if only it were sentient enough to appreciate her attentions.
 
.

He smiled as se exposed her breasts, before starting to perform fellatio on that courgette. He watched her from the periphery of her vision until he thought it would be wet enough from her saliva to be used elsewhere...

He stirred the opinion as he sauteed them before turning to face her.


"Now fuck it pet please..... But don't cum..."

His cock was already semi hard again under his shorts as he turned to watch her.
 
She giggled.

What a lucky corgette indeed!

She stood up, and raised one foot to rest against the edge of the table, her pussy opened up and exposed, still moist from her continued arousal.

Giving the vegetable one last soggy suck, she placed it against herself, wiggled it past her inner lips, and paused with it nestled against her vagina.

Looking her landlord in the eye, she pressed it inside her body, saying, "Fucking it as you ordered, Master!"

She then started the slow in and out, hips rocking, all the while watching the eyes of her pervy landlord. She'd found the right Master.
 
.

He watched her insert the vegetable inside her wanton pussy, as she stood there, one leg on the work top. He was aroused now totally as he watched.

But he returned his attention to his cooking albeit briefly as he stirred the onions, and started to add further ingredients to the saucepan.

As he stirred, he watched her as the courgette literally disappeared from view.

Grinning he turned to face her.

"Slice it please Pet and then add it to the sauce"
 
Back
Top