Dumb husbands?

parodyluvr75

Owl of Minerva
I don't want one. They don't do a thing for me. Do you want one? What turns you on about them? What would you do to get one? If you had one would you gleefully lose them in a freak chainsaw accident?

In the UK now I could have a husband - dumb or otherwise - but I stick with having a wife - not dumb, she talks no end.

I don't want one. They don't do a thing for me. Do you want one? What turns you on about them? What would you do to get one? If you had one would you gleefully lose them in a freak chainsaw accident?

The first rule of revenge is to never talk about revenge, chainsaw accidents, etc.

Last edited:
I resemble that title.

:mad:

Every time I try to edjumacate myself on the proclivities of my women-folk, all I get is a short, sharp kick to the 'nads...

:D :D :D

My father wasn't dumb. He was deaf.

When my mother wanted to attract his attention at a social gathering, she kicked his shin so he would look at her and lip read. His shins were frequently bruised.

I'm getting deaf too. But my wife pokes me in the ribs. Ow!

I resemble that title.

:mad:

Every time I try to edjumacate myself on the proclivities of my women-folk, all I get is a short, sharp kick to the 'nads...

:D :D :D
Wear padding and move faster.
My father wasn't dumb. He was deaf.

When my mother wanted to attract his attention at a social gathering, she kicked his shin so he would look at her and lip read. His shins were frequently bruised.

I'm getting deaf too. But my wife pokes me in the ribs. Ow!

You need an ear horn, your poor ribs.

You need an ear horn, your poor ribs.

I have a pair of expensive, but free to me, National Health Service hearing aids.

They make a crowded room much louder but don't help distinguish individual voices from the background noise. Worst is a restaurant with piped 'music'. I can't hear anybody because their voices are lost in the ambient noise.

I'm trying to decide whether to go to our Pensioners' Christmas Dinner. The food is good value but they have someone playing carols on a electronic organ. I might wear ear plugs and ignore everyone!

Last edited:
I have a pair of expensive, but free to me, National Health Service hearing aids.

They make a crowded room much louder but don't help distinguish individual voices from the background noise. Worst is a restaurant with piped 'music'. I can't hear anybody because their voices are lost in the ambient noise.

I'm trying to decide whether to go to our Pensioners' Christmas Dinner. The food is good value but they have someone playing carols on a electronic organ. I might wear ear plugs and ignore everyone!

Just turn off your hearing aids. I've got great hearing but ignore people quite effectively. You just smile and nod when they talk to you. :)

Back