Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
carsonshepherd said:
and on the seventh day, the urge to eat a deep-fried pork chop wrapped in bacon and smothered in cheese fries has faded. :)

Congratulations!

So not even a grilled cheese sandwich made on buttered Texas Toast, with pepperjack cheese, fresh sliced tomato and crisp bacon can tempt you?

(damn, I don't have ANY of that in the house...)

carsonshepherd said:
and on the seventh day, the urge to eat a deep-fried pork chop wrapped in bacon and smothered in cheese fries has faded. :)

My heart screamed just looking at that description.

Make boybait instead.

malachiteink said:
Congratulations!

So not even a grilled cheese sandwich made on buttered Texas Toast, with pepperjack cheese, fresh sliced tomato and crisp bacon can tempt you?

Mmmm bacon and tomato sandwiches ... now that sounds good. I can leave the cheese, but fresh sliced tomato and crisp bacon sing peace into my soul.

Shanglan

malachiteink said:
Congratulations!

You're mean.

BlackShanglan said:
Mmmm bacon and tomato sandwiches ... now that sounds good. I can leave the cheese, but fresh sliced tomato and crisp bacon sing peace into my soul.

Shanglan

Me too. On lightly toasted wheat bread with mayo, some leaf lettuce, and avocado. Mmmmm. :)

lilredjammies said:
It didn't work. I'm not sure if it's your technique, or my genius at procrastination...

Maybe we should smack you in a different way to see if that inspires you? :devil:

So this is how the plastic bags get caught in the trees.

*watching one start under the dumpster across the street and swirl it's way up over the telephone wires, the three story building next door, and out of sight still higher than my windows (2nd story)*

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say it's a bit breezy in Denver today.

hugo_sam said:
And tons of emotional baggage......
Unless you want to be a porter??????
JMHO

Hugo

spose so. But shes gorgeous. And hot. Does that not make up for the emotional baggage? :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back