Corsett and Wax.....Fetish

I would like to wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas and I do hope that we all will receive the blessings of the season for us and for each and every one of our friends and family members. Also a very Happy New Year and lets all hope that next year will be better then this past year and that it will be twice as good for all of us.

Bump

Had to bring these guys to the front.... love watching them have fun..

Old and Dead!

Instead of pictures make videos of you being tortured.

Westin, you need to look at the last few posts before deciding to post yourself. The last post before yours was in 2009.........3 YEARS ago. She's long gone and this thread should be, too.

Keeping it alive

Westin, you need to look at the last few posts before deciding to post yourself. The last post before yours was in 2009.........3 YEARS ago. She's long gone and this thread should be, too.

But its such a great read for those who've never seen it before.
Mike

Reminds me of the one time I went to a fetish club and scraped hot wax off a stripper's back with a dagger.

Whoah... I subscribed to this thread a LONG time ago.

How are you doing?

Going down memory lane! What FUN!

Wow.. its been a while! i didn't think my thread would still be here.. So happy it is... What great memories on here... I have been going thru all the pics...it like a diary with pictures! I am going to have to find a way to save all the notes from here.. I wish I can just send it in to a company like they do for FB. that would be fucking amazing!

Life has changed a bit for me... Have another little girl who is 8 and she is AMAZING... my other daughter is 20 now... Like holy shit! Life is great...

Still friends with all pretty much everyone you have come across in the pictures...

What fun I had reading and looking at pics from the Sybian to the Survivor Game Party to all the fetish parties I went to.. not to mention our house game parties like wow the list never ends!

I am one lucky chick to have allowed myself to have this much fun and be surrounded by such amazing friends!

-Sue

Wow.. its been a while! i didn't think my thread would still be here.. So happy it is... What great memories on here... I have been going thru all the pics...it like a diary with pictures! I am going to have to find a way to save all the notes from here.. I wish I can just send it in to a company like they do for FB. that would be fucking amazing!

Life has changed a bit for me... Have another little girl who is 8 and she is AMAZING... my other daughter is 20 now... Like holy shit! Life is great...

Still friends with all pretty much everyone you have come across in the pictures...

What fun I had reading and looking at pics from the Sybian to the Survivor Game Party to all the fetish parties I went to.. not to mention our house game parties like wow the list never ends!

I am one lucky chick to have allowed myself to have this much fun and be surrounded by such amazing friends!

-Sue

Welcome back Sue. I always looked forward to your new posts. Seeing what you were up to all the time.

Welcome back Sue. I always looked forward to your new posts. Seeing what you were up to all the time.

No new pics.... Sorry... I do have many you all haven't see yet but no time to post anything too busy working and being Mom... Maybe one day...

Have a good day!

Still here

I cannot remember when I joined this group or if I ever made any comments other then wishing I was there. However, good to find the group again.

Evil Old Man/Rawmaster60

Photo shoot with Christa...

Not sure if I ever posted these... but here they are...

Enjoy

Attachments

• 4005_c.jpg
    4005_c.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 3966_c.jpg
    3966_c.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 3980_bw.jpg
    3980_bw.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 4040_c.jpg
    4040_c.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 4043_c.jpg
    4043_c.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 2
Here are few more... Sorry if there are duplicates... Getting back into the swing of things here.. Resizing uggg

Attachments

• 4009_bw (Copy).jpg
    4009_bw (Copy).jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 3971_c (Copy).jpg
    3971_c (Copy).jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 4008_c (Copy).jpg
    4008_c (Copy).jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 4040_c (Copy).jpg
    4040_c (Copy).jpg