We don't give a damn how they do it OUTSIDE.

53703419_10211376897773057_146060584922644480_n.jpg

Definitely some nice snow up near my cabin.

Pete won.

I imagine it wasn't like when Dick Wilmarth finished the first race. The first thing Dick said was, "Where's my check?" So, they took him to the bank and paid him off!

LOL!

It occurred to me while I was out running today just how contemptuous thør must be of 99 and 44/100% of the Lower-48ers who show up in Alaska.

I imagine they absolutely disgust you. The thought they believe they're having a "Genuine Alaska Adventure ™" must be laughable.

You must find the self-deluded yahoos who show up thinking they know anything about the Alaskan wilderness appalling. You are well aware of just how utterly clueless they are.

It occurred to me while I was out running today just how contemptuous thør must be of 99 and 44/100% of the Lower-48ers who show up in Alaska.

I imagine they absolutely disgust you. The thought they believe they're having a "Genuine Alaska Adventure ™" must be laughable.

You must find the self-deluded yahoos who show up thinking they know anything about the Alaskan wilderness appalling. You are well aware of just how utterly clueless they are.

My wife taped the latest "Naked and Afraid" set in Alaska and those folk weren't too stupid. The woman was pretty damn tough. It looked like they got dropped of in some high country within about 50 miles of my cabin. A lot of fake drama, but still, they didn't bail.

Last edited:
My wife taped the latest "Naked and Afraid" set in Alaska and those folk weren't too stupid. The woman was pretty damn tough. It looked like they got dropped of in some high country within about 50 miles of my cabin. A lot of fake drama, but still, they didn't bail.

They're part of the 56/100% that I excluded. ;)

You're too polite to comment on the other 99 44/100% (though you occasionally let one slip out).

:) :) :)

What is this. What are those arches.

It's the ski lodge at Arctic Valley, where I learned to DH Ski. There was no fancy lodge in those days just a small 1000 sf building.

The arches are part of the surface lift that offers T-bars and pomas to drag you up to the top of the hill.

Back