One more time, maybe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello beautiful. I just lurking around.lol. What sexy pics you post. Looking sooo tasty. Mind if I have a taste:devil:

Oh please do. It's been far too long. I'm only here for a minute, but it's great to find you lurking about again. I always seem to miss you. :kiss::kiss:

Oh please do. It's been far too long. I'm only here for a minute, but it's great to find you lurking about again. I always seem to miss you. :kiss::kiss:

I now, we always seem to pass here and there!!i always find you so tempting. The things I would do. ;)

I have a pretty good camera, you set up the vacation. I'm not picky and I'm happy to sleep on the beach. Beats the hell out of this empty lot you've had me in. ;)
Ummmm yeah.... been meaning to work on that :kiss: ;)

Isseii,

I'd stop by and say hi no matter what. The pictures are just an added bonus! :) And don't worry about visiting me right away. Take your time, I know you'll be there soon enough. :heart:

So sorry, I really am falling asleep over here. I totally nissed your post. I'll definitely be there. Now if I can just convince Bowler not to try to run me off again. :D

Incredible

Thank you sweetie. :kiss::kiss:

Oh

attachment.php

I want this. In my bed. Now. :devil:

So sorry, I really am falling asleep over here. I totally nissed your post. I'll definitely be there. Now if I can just convince Bowler not to try to run me off again. :D

Don't worry about it, really. I'm lucky I even catch you here with the 5 hour difference between us!

If Bowler tries to run you off in my thread, he'll have to deal with me. ;) Just read the first part if my signature... :D

I'm off to bed now, I should have been there an hour ago. :( I hope you can sleep well with sweet and sexy dreams. :heart:

HI Sexy! gorgeous ass!

Hiya handsome. How have you been?

If you're a good girl you may share my bed ;)

Oohh....you know what, for once I may actually behave. If I don't at least I've got my own belt with me. Its hanging over my ass in one of the pics up above. ;)

Hiya Daddy Brad...you like? ;) Oh my...I just zoomed in on that pic with my phone..... :eek:

Sure is... and I'm waiting...

On my way...just being held up a bit by the wind...

Oh my lady, very nice, am very glad I stopped on the way to bed, off to dreamland...hnks:rose:

Awwn thank you sweetheart. I hope you have the sweetest of dreams. :kiss:

Don't worry about it, really. I'm lucky I even catch you here with the 5 hour difference between us!

If Bowler tries to run you off in my thread, he'll have to deal with me. ;) Just read the first part if my signature... :D

I'm off to bed now, I should have been there an hour ago. :( I hope you can sleep well with sweet and sexy dreams. :heart:

I'm glad you did catch me, it was great to talk to you for at least a few minutes.

Hehe...poor Bowler, he was actually worried that he had run me off last time. I had to let him off the hook.

Sweet dreams beautiful. :kiss::heart:

It's a deal! I assume you're referring to my purple flannel pajamas ... ;)

Absolutely! I would love those, purple is my favorite color and I'm a big fan of warm fuzzies. I'm back in my fuzzy baby blue camo pj bottoms myself. *bliss* ;)

Well, the wind is blowing like crazy out there again and I'm hiding under my blanket as usual. The power keeps flickering on and off, the internet is out, and I'm going blind trying to type on my phone. So I'm off to go read or do some writing before bed.

Sweet dreams everyone! :kiss::heart::kiss:

oh my gawd ...

Oh ... I had to mention Lit lag, and then it ate my post twice and then tried to double post it on me. I should know better by now. :cattail:

The lack of sleep is getting to me and I'm all blurry eyed, silly, and ready to pass out into a heap tonight. I never did actually make it to bed last night. I'm just going to drop these off really quick and go sit quietly before I start getting myself into trouble.

Oh random bits and pieces...some back by request. If I remember right Ecto John is responsible for the fact that a full body shot of me from the rear even come to be at that time as I was far too embarrassed to think about taking one.

Sweet dreams everyone! :kiss:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

really quick? Really quick? with those photos nothing comes quickly ... well, maybe some things, but not on purpose ...
:rose::rose::rose:

Well, the wind is blowing like crazy out there again and I'm hiding under my blanket as usual. The power keeps flickering on and off, the internet is out, and I'm going blind trying to type on my phone. So I'm off to go read or do some writing before bed.

Sweet dreams everyone! :kiss::heart::kiss:

pictures delicious especially that one full view from behind.

Hope the wind drops and you get some sleep hun. And that your power and internet get back on real soon. :)

Last edited:
It's that time of the morning again and I'm off to attempt to get some sleep...again. I've got some shopping to do later on today so I'll be sure to grab some new batteries while I'm out. I've only been out for a day and am already itching to take more pictures.

In the meantime here's your softer side of the morning picture. Ahhh memories of a warm breeze on a summer morning. *sigh*

I hope you all have a wonderful and relaxing Sunday!

attachment.php

Oh ... I had to mention Lit lag, and then it ate my post twice and then tried to double post it on me. I should know better by now.

The lack of sleep is getting to me and I'm all blurry eyed, silly, and ready to pass out into a heap tonight. I never did actually make it to bed last night. I'm just going to drop these off really quick and go sit quietly before I start getting myself into trouble.

Oh random bits and pieces...some back by request. If I remember right Ecto John is responsible for the fact that a full body shot of me from the rear even come to be at that time as I was far too embarrassed to think about taking one.

Sweet dreams everyone!
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm great pics, your breasts are awesome, and your bottom devine.:kiss:

Oh sweet godess of everything beautiful and sexy!! Your last few pics are just amazing. So very beautiful! Hope you are well. I hate the time diffrence. But you do put such a nice smile on my face out here!

Pretty well hottie! You?

Well, I survived the wind, snow, and rain storm. The power stayed on most of the night, the internet finally came back on right about the time I went to bed so I was able to watch one of my shows on Netflix before I went to sleep. It all worked out. :)

Purrs happily. :cattail::cattail:

really quick? Really quick? with those photos nothing comes quickly ... well, maybe some things, but not on purpose ...
:rose::rose::rose:

Hmm...shall I take it a bit slower for you sweet Kitsch? Maybe you'll enjoy the strip tease series when I finally do it for Fred. Give you a bit of time to work up to things.... ;) :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back