Teasing challenge!

My little tease for the day :) happy hump day peeps!!! :):):)

View attachment 1754514
:devil:
Agree with moocha, nice calves!
Look at that butt!! SPANK!
I took this a while back
Hey pretty girl! :rose:
Just a well dressed hello my friends.

attachment.php
Sexy Simon and those jeans, mmpff.
Fantastic! Is it Well Dressed Thirsday?

onsp8GB.gif

It is in here! WOOF!

That's the perfect tease cute kitty! :)

Here's another attempt from me, practice will make perfect eventually? ;)

20925739629_4c3f913d9a.jpg

That's a good picture, I have tried the self shadow portrait. It's not easy to pull off. Maybe we could practise together. Who knows what we might pull off. :D

Thank you!

Just a well dressed hello my friends.

attachment.php

Very nice. I like when a man is well dressed. :)

Fantastic! Is it Well Dressed Thirsday?

onsp8GB.gif

Oh my...did ya need a hand there? Or more :devil:

Hey pretty girl!

Hey Tali! Hope you're doing well :) :rose:

Lovely photo Kitty. It looks even better the correct way up.

Haha dang it. Happens to me sometimes when I forget to reorient the picture :p Glad you still like it :D

That's the perfect tease cute kitty!

Here's another attempt from me, practice will make perfect eventually?

20925739629_4c3f913d9a.jpg

Aww thanks! :) Speaking of perfection...wow! That is such an excellent shot. Love the heels and thigh highs. I think this is the perfect shot!

Just a little tease in what I slept in last night.

Attachments

• shirt.jpg
    shirt.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 5
A leg, heels and a shadow… very mysterious, very seductive.
Why thank you, that's the vibe I was aiming for. :)

That is a GREAT picture.
Aw, thanks. :)

That's a good picture, I have tried the self shadow portrait. It's not easy to pull off. Maybe we could practise together. Who knows what we might pull off.
I got lucky with the lighting today, was a little trial and error and I could probably have got a better effect with a brighter day, but it is only summer in the UK, can't expect that now. ;) Mmm, you offering your photography skills? Such a gent!

NeverGE has upped the game,
Great tease Simon, are you looking to prove (or disprove?! ;)) the theory correlating hand span and package size?? ;)

Oh how I love a nice pair of toned legs on a woman
Well I am more than happy to enjoy mutual leg appreciation, our legs would love to meet! :devil: ;)

Speaking of perfection...wow! That is such an excellent shot. Love the heels and thigh highs. I think this is the perfect shot!
Thank you so much Cute Kitty, coming from you who posted the perfect tease earlier I am very flattered. :rose: Heels and thigh highs do make us gals feel sexy though, don't they? :)

Didn't you feel a little hot in that, you certainly look quite hot.

I got lucky with the lighting today, was a little trial and error and I could probably have got a better effect with a brighter day, but it is only summer in the UK, can't expect that now. ;) Mmm, you offering your photography skills? Such a gent!

Tis true that we have not had much sun recently, A good light source does really help.

What a wonderful tease. Such a comfortable beckoning. So easy, so natural to be drawn to those lips, the desire to see that gorgeous thick curly hair rise up, up, up as I slowly pull your shirt over your head revealing… :devil: oh my, I believe I got a bit carried away? :D

Auto erotica, yay!

Attachments

• 2015-09-03 14.41.38.png
    2015-09-03 14.41.38.png
    54.2 KB · Views: 0
Great teasing pose talikat! And thank you. :rose:
You're welcome ST, and thank you!! :rose:
:kiss::rose:
Didn't you feel a little hot in that, you certainly look quite hot.
Thank you,Heh, it was quite warm!
Talikat, you are so fucking sexy!
Oh thank you Todd!! :kiss:
What a wonderful tease. Such a comfortable beckoning. So easy, so natural to be drawn to those lips, the desire to see that gorgeous thick curly hair rise up, up, up as I slowly pull your shirt over your head revealing… oh my, I believe I got a bit carried away?
Goodness!! :eek: I like that kind of carried away!
barely enough t shirt there sexi tali!!
hahaha, it is small isn't it? :eek: It was hot though!
Auto erotica, yay!

Todd posted, yay!! ;) Watcha doin?

Back