I'm just tired of the same stuff

HornyLittleSlut

Experienced
It gets boring reading almost the exact same thing over and over again in my inbox. Can someone that has a little bit of a mind actually talk to me? Yes, I love to be submissive. Yes, I do have a daddy fantasy. Yes, I would love to get off to someone's story of how they would do me in detail. But I would also love to have a conversation with someone that can understand that I am new to this and I am not always so willing to send nudes or to call on the phone. I know that one of my posts says that I do but my friend was joking and put that on my profile one night. I hope to hear from someone who can give me intellect and also make me cum just from their words.

Hope to hear from someone,
The lovely Anna.

It gets boring reading almost the exact same thing over and over again in my inbox. Can someone that has a little bit of a mind actually talk to me? Yes, I love to be submissive. Yes, I do have a daddy fantasy. Yes, I would love to get off to someone's story of how they would do me in detail. But I would also love to have a conversation with someone that can understand that I am new to this and I am not always so willing to send nudes or to call on the phone. I know that one of my posts says that I do but my friend was joking and put that on my profile one night. I hope to hear from someone who can give me intellect and also make me cum just from their words.

The lovely Anna.

If you have past posts that you'd like to make go away, you can edit them to be whatever you'd like. Of course, if someone quoted you, you might have to PM them to politely ask them to edit their quote of your post.

One problem with Personals is that people just sort of want to jump into the heavy stuff with little or no introduction. If you post in other threads, you'll give people more of an idea of your personality and you'll see some of theirs. If you see a guy who makes you laugh in a thread (or you see that he knows how to fix cars/computers/whatever or you see that he loves the same band or sports team that you do), then the mutual interest is likely to grow more quickly.

If all you know of each other is your personal ad and his interest in it, then it's tougher to grow chemistry.

I'm not trying to be on a soap box or do a rant or anything, but trying to help you find a connection a bit.

Xompassion

Just a little xompassion mahn. Da's alllll she need.

A lil X, a lil compassion...xompassion, mahn!

Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result?

The lovely Anna.

First, your name probably doesn't help. Many guys only can read about 10-20 words before they begin jerking off uncontrollably and carpet bombing the females of Lit with PMs. When they see the name "Horny Little Slut" they can barely keep from cumming on the spot. Its sad, really.

Fortunately there is a decent sized population of older/more experienced male doms who can take there time and build up over hours, days, or weeks if necessary. It takes patience to find one of them usually as many of these males have real jobs and real lives and can't respond immediately to PMs and aren't on Lit 24/7 with their cocks in their hands.

Best is to make post in threads that get your attention and send PMs to the rare male that you think fits your wants. Also, be prepared to sift thru the toxic waste bin that you PM inbox will become.

Many guys only can read about 10-20 words before they begin jerking off uncontrollably and carpet bombing the females of Lit with PMs. When they see the name "Horny Little Slut" they can barely keep from cumming on the spot. Its sad, really.

Oh, you are bisexual and made these experiences while trying to date guys?

tired of the same old stuff

So tell us what you want right down to a tee. Most of us can only nthink of what we want. But I can change to fit your mood and needs.

fantasy writings

The lovely Anna.

Sent email, but now it must be fantasy writings here and nothing of real substance.

Back