The Treehouse of the Cove

Yeah that's what I like about this position: I always really love to see a woman enjoying herself during sex and no position allows that more than cowgirl.

I raise my hands to take yours. Twining my fingers with yours and giving you leverage and balance while on top of me. Now you can undulate and really grind your clit across me and get my cock to reach your g-spot in just the right way.
 
Holding your hands as my hips move faster then slower with my legs bent under me to begin to lift me up and then back down onto you. Eyes lock with yours making each action even more perfect to see your eyes expressions and to hold thst connection between us.
 
I look into your eyes as you rise and lower onto my cock.

Beautiful Asa, you're beautiful.
 
Smiling as I continue to ride hips moving at variable urgency and slowness. Intent on driving us both to an intensity between us we know well in our intoxicating union
 
It feels so good.

I look into your eyes as you rise and fall faster and then agonizingly slower.

Stop and go all the way to the bottom, Asa. Then move your hips in figure eight motions to grind your clit over my pubic bone. Tell me how that feels.
 
Bellydancing sway figure eight it is darlin.

Sinking low on you and figure eight with a purr.

Very... nice... you like?

Biting my lip as I answer hips pressing firm into the movements.
 
Yeah, the motions shift the walls of your sex over my cock inside you. It feels really good, but not enough to get me off unless you can do some kegal squeezes with it.

Mostly though I love seeing you bite that lip. The widening of your eyes, and hearing the catch in your breaths as you rub you clit over me, using me to get yourself higher and higher.

You are incredibly sexy so watching you get more and more turned on like that turns me on in turn.
 
Inner muscles rippled my eyes try to close for a moment savoring every sensation.
 
Oooh that feels amazing.

I say as the soft flesh surrounding my cock ripples around and squeezes my cock within you.

I move so your hands are planted onto my broad chest for stability and take my now freed hands to grasp your hips helping to guide and support the motions you are making.

I blow a kiss up at you when you're eyes open back up.
 
Eyes open to see you boo a kiss and offer one in return. Hands feeling the warmth of your hands on my hips and your chest beneath my hands as I ride more lifting dropping and grinding.
 
I move now lifting my hips to meet each of your downstrokes.

My hands drift up to cup and fondle your breasts as you ride.
 
Riding fast and faster growing close to another moment of perfect union. Breasts pressing imtonyour hands as I gasp biting my lip again as I stare deep into your eyes.

Veroe...
 
Watching you in the throes of pleasure is a feast for my eyes. My heart swells to see your eyes clouded with so much bliss, but you're not the only one of us feeling it here. I am fast approaching my own tipping point.

I am right there with you...Asa.
 
Inner muscles ripple as I continue to ride bouncing occasionally remembering to grind as well. Hearing your words as I gasp again

Together... love
 
At those words we come together and it feels as if every piece of my body flies apart. All but my soul. It stays joined, twining for one blissful moment, inseparable with yours.

Asa...
 
Slowly lowering down to lay against your chest. Curling close against you kissing g softly at your chest and chin as my system slowly begins to calm.
 
Arms wrap around you so I will never let you go.

Thank you for this Asa. It was the best birthday I've had in a long time.
 
Snuggling in close against you feeling your arms tight around me.

So happy we could share this moment together for your birthday darlin.
 
I have set the stereo to turn on playing Ed Sheeran~Thinking Out Loud when you enter through the door.

I have also set a bottle of wine with one glass and a single red rose. With a note that says: Just thinking out loud beautiful.:kiss:
 
Walking in and hearing the music start and smiles. Seeing the rose but only one wine glass. Picking up the rose as the music plays and twirling around with theethe music.
 
a80e440831bfd900a3894770bb894016.jpg


A candle path leading to the room created for us to dance.
How-to-Wine-and-Dine-Her-on-a-Budget.jpg


Wine... a nice red and soft music playing as I stand staring out over the jungle.
Elegant-and-Sexy-White-Club-Dresses.jpg
 
I arrive but find the string of candles leading me up stairs to two glasses of wine and a stunning sight of you in the sexiest dress.

Asa, have you been waiting long for me?
 
No... not too long.

Standing there by the little bar in the room I added for us to dance.
 
I lift up the glasses of wine and hold one out for you.

That's a relief. I never want to leave you waiting.

I hold up my glass in salute with yours.

To tonight.
 
Back
Top