Claiming sara

f50e4ba8634d8464d384921e39bf4911495473835eb623a42ac084cb4761e40a.jpg

Hummmm. Actually a good point. I did a quick copy & paste on my way out the door this morning. I did not pay attention to the formatting.
Thank you for the feedback.

I am distracted by the mix of pronouns throughout. Try to be consistent so the reader is not confused trying to figure out who is talking and thinking.
There is also an inconsistent use of quotation marks. Either use them or don't. But figure out how to indicate the speaker or the thinker. This helps propel the story and keeps the reader from trying to sort it out for themselves.
Good luck.

I am distracted by the mix of pronouns throughout. Try to be consistent so the reader is not confused trying to figure out who is talking and thinking.
There is also an inconsistent use of quotation marks. Either use them or don't. But figure out how to indicate the speaker or the thinker. This helps propel the story and keeps the reader from trying to sort it out for themselves.
Good luck.

Great thank you for the feedback. I should have had someone edit it before I posted it but I have been having someone ask me to post it and it was a spur of the moment thing.

Your story so far shows a lot of promise but, as others have already said, it was let down by a lack of reading it through and checking to make sure it was readable.

Keep at it, and please try to make the next bit easier on the eye. :)

Just FYI, you're not allowed to post stories on the forum. You have to submit it to the story site and, if you want, ask for feedback here or in the story feedback forum.

Says who?

It's generally covered under Forum Guideline #11 which says that all content should be posted in the most appropriate place.

Actually, I'm sure Laurel had added a "rule" to the forum guidelines that you can't post more than 3 para snippet on the forum.

It was on the number 10 or 11, I think. Some guy on the PG made a stories thread and it got removed because it was bypassing the site story moderation process.

I checked it now and it looks like they removed it. :confused:

ETA: It's back there on #10. Must've been a glitch I saw.

Last edited:
It's generally covered under Forum Guideline #11 which says that all content should be posted in the most appropriate place.

No, because for rule #11 the content is only moved, not deleted.

If this is a rule, then rule #2 is fairly stupid:
You may not post sexually explicit stories featuring anyone under 18 years old.

If I may not post stories anyway, why not just write that?

Edit:
Well, a good opportunity to test out Laurel's "Just write to me, if something was removed without proper justification" statement.

Last edited:
No, because for rule #11 the content is only moved, not deleted.

If this is a rule, then rule #2 is fairly stupid:
You may not post sexually explicit stories featuring anyone under 18 years old.

If I may not post stories anyway, why not just write that?

You missed #10. :)

10. Please do not post audio that automatically plays itself on the forum.

:confused:

Are we talking about the same rules?

WTF? The webpage just changed. I have one tab with the old rules and one tab with the new rules.

ETA: It's back there on #10. Must've been a glitch I saw.

Unlikely that we two had the same glitch.

Anyway, it says to not post story submissions on the forum. It doesn't say to not post stories on the forum. Considering that we have forums like "Online Role Playing - Start or join an interactive story." it would be fairly stupid.

Yes, you can actually get the webserver to glitch. Just hit Refresh multiple times on the forum rules page and with 3-4 or attempts you will get a different version. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Yes, you can actually get the webserver to glitch. Just hit Refresh multiple times on the forum rules page and with 3-4 or attempts you will get a different version. :rolleyes:

You're right.

How marvelous.
Everyone gets a different set of rules. Now let's play.

Back