All subs Kneel and Obey!

So I do not know the volume of mail the ladies get. Well let's see in the real world women out number the men in sites like this men out number the women 100 to 1000 to one. All sites are the same. One thread will fill her mail box in one to two days. So am I so lost as to volume not quite. Think I am wrong go to the page that has the number of people logged in count the men and women. I am old not stupid. That's why yahoo messenger and other sites stop their chat rooms women out numbered the men. You stop in to say hi and the screen filled with pop ups of young women trying to get you to talk to them most were from over seas and not of age. Yet I know nothing only you and your group know everything. Sad you live in your own little world where you Wilddchild and the rest know everything. Yet she says she is new so where is the information going to cone from. Her past she says that she has none or given to her by asking or receiving that from those trying to help. Now you and your group will be known as the all knowing assholes.

I am a sub searching.... can anyone help?
I want complete control. Can anyone help?

Complete control? I cannot recommend my good friend ArthurW enough. I am a big fan of control myself but he easily bests me in his desire to wield control.

You can either turn on your PMs (through the "User CP" above under "Options") and send him a prvate message here or you can telephone him direct in Florida. He listed his phone number just the other day. If his wife kay answers, hang up.

Be patient with him (as a good submissive should be.) He is a very important man involved with very high level World Internet Safety and Security.

Alpha Foxtrot Bravo reporting.

We and "our people" have monitored your messages and you have gotten none like you described. No one but you thinks there is some orchestrated effort to get you.

Well, you are pretty old. Maybe early dementia? Maybe the after effects of your hippie past? Definitely seeing some paranoia. Why do you suppose you imagine a "group" is "out to get you?"

"Will take you else where?" What does that mean? How do you plan to accomplish that?

That nonsense you spouted about being involved in World Internet Security. Aren't you a little bit embarrassed about sounding so transparently silly? Everyone saw right through that.

Psst....Hey boss, ...Looking around to make sure nobody sees.....whispering real low......"The chicken is in the stewing pot......I repeat....The chicken is in the stewing pot.

Alpha Foxtrot Bravo OUT

All hail the ASSHOLES have spoken. They know all and tell you what to think and say as well as who to speak too. Once again the ASSHOLES have spoken all must heed their words.

I am sure MasterWoodworth and his band of assholes hurtmynipples. One thing is turn on your messages so people can write you. This is the wrong thread for you. This thread is to bash me. For speaking when told I can not as MasterWoodworth and his band of assholes run all threads and even you must not speak unless they tell you that you can as well as what you can say or ask. You must not think or do anything unless they tell you you can.

Last edited:
Huh? Have you been drinking again Arthur? I don't know how you could possibly miss understand that I'm trying to steer the nice young lady your direction! I think you would be the perfect Dominate for her.

All hail the ASSHOLES have spoken. They know all and tell you what to think and say as well as who to speak too. Once again the ASSHOLES have spoken all must heed their words.

I am sure MasterWoodworth and his band of assholes hurtmynipples. One thing is turn on your messages so people can write you. This is the wrong thread for you. This thread is to bash me. For speaking when told I can not as MasterWoodworth and his band of assholes run all threads and even you must not speak unless they tell you that you can as well as what you can say or ask. You must not think or do anything unless they tell you you can.

I just noticed that is the edited version? How badly snarled was the original?!?? You really need to get your rest Arthur! I know you've got to schedule your protecting of the interwebs from evildoers and instructing submissives in proper protocol around kay's sleep schedule, but at some point you've got to take care of yourself.

All hail the ASSHOLES have spoken again we all must re joice that they speak to us little people as we are lowly ones only they know everything. We must listen in aw as they are the supreme masters of all is that not right MasterWoodworth and gang of assholes. Mad no just saying it like it is.

Oh check sub_Kay I left a note there for you. All hail the king of the ASSHOLES MasterWoodworth.

Geez. I feel like I've stepped into the GB twilight zone.

No would be better there lady if you note when he write he has a quote by me. So this is suppose to be me but is not its being run by Wilddchild and friends aka the gang of ASSHOLES trashing all the threads they can ordered by Wilddchild.

You guys are an embarrassment to bdsm and to a personals thread.

Yes I know wanted them to stick to this thread but they will not sorry lady.

More than one of you has trashed threads so it you MasterWoodworth and your gang of ASSHOLES witch includes Wilddchild. I told you that you could trash me but leave the other threads alone but being the ass that you are you did not.

More than one of you has trashed threads so it you MasterWoodworth and your gang of ASSHOLES witch includes Wilddchild. I told you that you could trash me but leave the other threads alone but being the ass that you are you did not.

You "told me?" Where did you get the idea that you could dictate the behavior of other humans?

Why is it okay for you to go into threads and tell peopl "good luck lady best wishes!!" and it's not okay if I do that?

You do realize don't you... that the "ladies" are perfectly capable of "having fun" without the assistance of your best wishes?

Please girls, watch yourselves. I hope you all know to check a person's history of their posts and threads as it can tell you a lot about that person. Go check Arthur's profile, I did and ran like hell...
Being submissive is far from being a doormat. Any true Dom knows that...

So you ran like hell seems like your one of few the ones I have had no problem so what does that day submissannie or would you like to check them out. As For MasterWoodworth the fictional person you found nothing as that person is controled by LadyG can you tell me who she is boys and girls. So you will find personal history out and rest as needed or changed in this case. So all hail the ASSHOLES. So you want to trash me keep it here.

Last edited:
So you ran like hell seems like your one of few the ones I have had no problem so what does that day submissannie or would you like to check them out. As For MasterWoodworth the fictional person you found nothing as that person is controled by LadyG can you tell me who she is boys and girls. So you will find personal history out and rest as needed or changed in this case. So all hail the ASSHOLES. So you want to trash me keep it here.

I'm terribly sorry but could you repeat that? I didn't understand a word you said.

So Kay must have been your wife and now your passing her off as mine. So these pictures are of you. So everyone meet MasterWoodworth's wife her name is kay. How is Patrick doing MasterWoodworth?

So Kay must have been your wife and now your passing her off as mine. So these pictures are of you. So everyone meet MasterWoodworth's wife her name is kay. How is Patrick doing MasterWoodworth?
So there is another 63 year-old Arthur Woodworth in Gainesville Florida that is totally not at all you? I haven't followed this thread so I'm a bit confused.

Last edited:
As told from the begining you do not check facts got the wrong one from the start. So I think you have a problem. It called cause for faults information usable to try and create what ever you think is right they had some one like you in WWII his name was Adolf Hitler shell we yell Hile Hilter to MasterWoodworth and his gang.

Oh cool. I'm part of a gang now? I don't even know who this Master W. guy is, Arthur. However, if you treat enough newbies like crap, if you STALK them onto Fet, if you try to tell them the rules of capitalization or other such idiocy, you'll come to gain a reputation. I'm actually surprised this thread hasn't been moderated out of existence, but it made for a fun read.

Oh cool. I'm part of a gang now? I don't even know who this Master W. guy is, Arthur. However, if you treat enough newbies like crap, if you STALK them onto Fet, if you try to tell them the rules of capitalization or other such idiocy, you'll come to gain a reputation. I'm actually surprised this thread hasn't been moderated out of existence, but it made for a fun read.
It has been rather entertaining. I have suggested he disclose and confirm things about his identity and he keeps rising to the bait and self-disclosing these things.

I am pretty sure I just won the internet though:

As told from the begining you do not check facts got the wrong one from the start. So I think you have a problem. It called cause for faults information usable to try and create what ever you think is right they had some one like you in WWII his name was Adolf Hitler shell we yell Hile Hilter to MasterWoodworth and his gang.

...because he invoked Hitler.

Seig "Hile!"

Hail victory, indeed.

Back