All subs Kneel and Obey!

Don't know her would not mind talking to her you got her number.

I dunno if Kay is gonna buy your amnesia act but it is worth a shot, brother!

Kind of hard to "not know" the woman that you share 3 cats, a last name, an apartment and an email address with, isn't it?

What is it, 15 years now since the wedding? I forgot to send you guys a card on April 16th. I was busy with taxes, sorry!

Last edited:
I see you have a picture of a guy there guess what there are two Arthur Woodworths in Gainesville. You missed.

I see you have a picture of a guy there guess what there are two Arthur Woodworths in Gainesville. You missed.

How do you know the guy in the picture is named Arthur? Or that the picture was taken in Gainesville?

Have been sent to court for an Arthur Woodworth you say his Mame is Arthur. So must be the other Arthur. Oh when the people came in on the case it was drop wrong one. Would not mind being with her.

Have been sent to court for an Arthur Woodworth you say his Mame is Arthur. So must be the other Arthur. Oh when the people came in on the case it was drop wrong one. Would not mind being with her.

You have a lot in common with him... You both worked at Dell, you both love Disney stuff, you have the same names for your cats...

I'd probably lay low so this "other" Arthur with the unfortunate legal troubles doesn't cause you trouble.

I would check your passwords because that Arthur has been using your phone and your email accounts.

Last edited:
Maybe have some of your crack team of World Internet Security experts look into it. Meanwhile, how about you go offer a simple and sincere apology to the young lady you have been bothering?

Last edited:
So you feel nice and special now isn't that good. And isn't good you and your little group are invaded all sorts of threads playing me dragging a quote I wrote to you. And your wanting everyone to blame me well drag this quote around. Problem is not one set of balls for the whole group of you. I told you go ahead and trash me or my threads but leave the others alone. So I am going to drag your qoutes into all of your friends and back into Wilddchild's thread. Play it up real good.

Me and My little group? I got a group? DAMN. HEY you guys, how come NOBODY told Me I got a group? What's WRONG with you guys.....sheesh.....*Kicking a rock on the ground*....muttering....NOBODY tells Me nuttin'!

Me and My little group? I got a group? DAMN. HEY you guys, how come NOBODY told Me I got a group? What's WRONG with you guys.....sheesh.....*Kicking a rock on the ground*....muttering....NOBODY tells Me nuttin'!

We could tell you that you are part of the conspiracy, but we would have to kill you.

Last edited:
Its a little to late you have show everyone the real you in many threads including the one you think you have to protect. I let you guys build this so you could vent but you when all over showing you ass. I mean you and your buddies all of you have pissed off too many people. A real person would have let it go the ones that trashed her threads were you guys and her whipping it up. Life is what you make of it like on here its a learning. You listen and go on.

Its a little to late you have show everyone the real you in many threads including the one you think you have to protect. I let you guys build this so you could vent but you when all over showing you ass. I mean you and your buddies all of you have pissed off too many people. A real person would have let it go the ones that trashed her threads were you guys and her whipping it up. Life is what you make of it like on here its a learning. You listen and go on.

Does that mean you have finally decided to let it go? Or does being the Domliest of Doms mean you have to have the last word?

I was see what a Dom would see want to let her know so she could correct for them I have no problem if trying to help is a problem then so be it. Its like you telling that she is not a Dom I saw her response as Mistress the name is split not one name you lucky she held her tongue. Or you would have been told off.

No is no you want to keep going fine go at me here. Leave the other threads alone. I have nothing to tell her sorry for.

You do not get to pick the consequences of your bad behavior. I get it, you think you are all knowing and you think that any offense you give is fine as long as you feel you were just "helping" even after told to fuck off and as long as you add. "so be it."

Well, so be it.

I find interesting that you have apologized in numerous threads for "the dummy" when all I did was tell the ladies to "have fun" or "best wishes." For that, you are sorry. For actually upsetting someone that did nothing to you, it is "so be it." Just the natural consequence of you imparting your vast wisdom and knowledge.

Maybe you should try 90 meetings in 90 days. Work on seeing your part in an offense given.

That's why I am getting messages about you and your people. I tell them as long as you after me that's fine I am sorry for your being stupid. And will take you else where. Did I go to any other thread and attach you no I said nothing could you or any of your group say the same NO?

We and "our people" have monitored your messages and you have gotten none like you described. No one but you thinks there is some orchestrated effort to get you.

Well, you are pretty old. Maybe early dementia? Maybe the after effects of your hippie past? Definitely seeing some paranoia. Why do you suppose you imagine a "group" is "out to get you?"

"Will take you else where?" What does that mean? How do you plan to accomplish that?

That nonsense you spouted about being involved in World Internet Security. Aren't you a little bit embarrassed about sounding so transparently silly? Everyone saw right through that.

Last edited:
Not at all embarrassed. As to Dementia don't have it. Good to think yourself and your friends there tink yourself doctors. Strange I have worked in the hospitals too. As for the people you have acted like asses to ask them. But like calling me none of you has the balls for it. Am feeling hunted no but I do go back and apologize you idiots unlike you and your group. It's like your research you pull up the wrong Arthur Woodworth now how is that did not check too bad that's why we check for a while. Oh and by the way there are others here I am not alone. But then you know everything don't you. That's a laugh. It like you know everything about Fedlife.com for your little buddy there did she go in set herself up. A lot of work involved in that site. They have a real chat rooms there. For littles those wanting to be owned. She will learn a lot but then again so would your and your little group. Take your time and check it out. Makes this place look like a toy.
So you and your group keep going at me maybe you learn but I think not but your little buddy there she will be visited every day and I will stay there so you can show your asses there and leave the rest of the threads alone.
As the group I am with we saw how easy kids picked up games and thought ahead as the internet started. We chatted then not many as it was slow hard to use. Sites like this were popping up in the first year. Kids were everywhere. Moms and daddy's would leave and the kids were on the computer an the net. Most people wrote there password down and posted it on their computers. Then wondered why their phone bills were sky high.
Many starting threads here have said they have been here for a long time yet they are 18 so what does that say to you? Oh well I know its lost on you and your group.
You people do as you want.

Last edited:
Back