I want to be your good girl

New and looking to have some late online fun. It’s been a while. But if I would describe myself I would say I’m definitely a sub. And I long for someone who would tie me up and use me and tell me I’m a good girl when I obey
hi

New and looking to have some late online fun. It’s been a while. But if I would describe myself I would say I’m definitely a sub. And I long for someone who would tie me up and use me and tell me I’m a good girl when I obey
Hello, there.

Hello,

i'm 35 years old and i live in Europe, Slovakia. I speak english, Italian, german, croatian and czech. Understand, spanish, dutch, romanian and polish.

I weight 110 kg and have 180cm of height. I have deep brown eyes, and dark brown hair.

I own a Lego shop and im also a Lego nerd. Love travelling, good music and hiking. I also really love cooking.

I'm in and out of the lifeatyle for some years, have some meaningful experiences, some less. For habit trackking i prefer app called obbedience.

My prefered kinks are micromanagement, bondage, some pain, nudity, positions, deepthroat and in general control. Sometimes i love to be mean (like going to run without bra or make you write some meaningful words on your belly and go to work, covered only by two layers of cloth, and so on)

For safewords i prefer the traffic light system: red-stop, orange-be really careful, i feel inconfortable, and green- i have fun, dont care about me, you can push harder.

I prefer open comunication, ask for anything, and would love to end with a TPE relatiinship. I use Telegram, Signal or Discord.

Have a nice day!

Back