New Adventure, New Thread (M)

Top of the class

(I wonder if there are any shoe fetishists secretly going wild over your pics right now?)

Thank you for you honesty.

I doubt that I meet several of the criteria that Lit shoe/foot fetishists have.

We will see...

Excuse me? If there was an emoji with eyebrows raised dangerously high I’d be using it right now.

I am surprised that no such emoticon exists.

I meant no disrespect.

I merely meant that most of the interest in that area rests on the shoes being of the female variety. The weather need not be female, but it seems to be the most popular.

(Please note this post in no way judges or disparages any gender fluid nor non-binary gendered person, nor is it meant to say that people cannot don and model whatever clothing or footwear they choose.)

I'm saying that most likely no one is interested in my feet

;-)

Ok, I’ll calm back down then. I’m British, so being overly polite and raising my eyebrows is about as high a level of demonstrable offence I can give.

Ok, I’ll calm back down then. I’m British, so being overly polite and raising my eyebrows is about as high a level of demonstrable offence I can give.

I apologiz(s)e unreservedly.
I was actually trying to be cute and reference a British film with my first response.

I seem to have no success with subtlety

I apologiz(s)e unreservedly.
I was actually trying to be cute and reference a British film with my first response.

I seem to have no success with subtlety

Your nod to the (correct ;) ) British spelling more than makes amends.

And for future reference, someone who bares their breasts on their AV may not be the best judge of subtlety :kiss:

Your nod to the (correct ;) ) British spelling more than makes amends.

And for future reference, someone who bares their breasts on their AV may not be the best judge of subtlety :kiss:

Point taken. ;-)

I was striving to be a gentleman by averting mine eyes and gazing longingly at your suprasternal notch, which is quite lovely.

😈

Point taken. ;-)

I was striving to be a gentleman by averting mine eyes and gazing longingly at your suprasternal notch, which is quite lovely.

😈

You’re too kind, and possibly the first person to ever compliment a woman’s suprasternal notch. My manubrium is glowing with pride ;)

Thank you very much for your kind words of encouragement (I'm hoping that you are being encouraging).

Always nice to be recognized, especially by someone as lovely as you

Lol, of course I’m encouraging this! :D Love your photos! :heart:

A wise man once said "Give the lady what she wants."

The shoes are a bit worse for wear. Apologies in advance.

I do hope, young lady that this remedies the oversight.

Give the lady what she wants.......that's a loaded statement.

Give the lady what she wants.......that's a loaded statement.

Very loaded!!!!!!!!

I sincerely hope that you fine women are not suggesting that the greatest revolution in customer service does not have some untoward meaning!

However, I will allow that if what the lady wants is to ogle my naked body, I will do all in my power not to disappoint.

😈

I sincerely hope that you fine women are not suggesting that the greatest revolution in customer service does not have some untoward meaning!

However, I will allow that if what the lady wants is to ogle my naked body, I will do all in my power not to disappoint.

😈

Suggesting.....maybe...maybe not. I'm sure none of us are inappropriate.

Not sure I can speak for all the ladies....but ogle, daydream, many provoking thoughts are a few things that come to mind. But I do think a full picture of you in uniform has been requested. ;)

I have several requests that I need to honor and should be doing so in the next day or so. For now I hope to keep interest up by sharing a bit of a throwback pic.

Because it's dirty minded as we all are, bodily cleanliness counts

Attachments

• ZZoDlWlh~2.jpg
    ZZoDlWlh~2.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 0

I have several requests that I need to honor and should be doing so in the next day or so. For now I hope to keep interest up by sharing a bit of a throwback pic.

You sure have kept my interest up.... Looking forward to your pic! If it is anything like this it should be really good!:devil:

Haha that won't help your mind (or mine) any. You'll just get dirty again. 👿

Wet soapy fur counts too! :devil:

Of course cleanliness count. Looking forward to you honoring your request.

Back